thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
is there controller support? im playing it seems there isnt which is strange because most of his games all have it

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I use JoyToKey for a lot of these games. Even ones with controller options since it often works better than internal controls.

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
I was having some time playing with Cheat Engine and found out that address 30ECCA04 is the pleasure bar,is there anyway to keep the address value stable ?
I think I'm a bit late but whatever... Here is mine for v1.12.
I used CE 7.0
I dunno why but the displayed controls on the program always get messed up so here are the right ones :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It worked fine for me but I can't say that it will for u 2 so if it dont works then sorry for making u loosing your time.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
So we're on 1.12 now, game's free, but cheat's are gone... anybody got a full save, if there is one?

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
I used CE 7.0
I dunno why but the displayed controls on the program always get messed up so here are the right ones :

It worked fine for me but I can't say that it will for u 2 so if it dont works then sorry for making u loosing your time.

Anyone know why Malwarebytes is insisting this is a dangerous file? And does anyone have just a general cheat mod for this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: KarinPurin

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone know why Malwarebytes is insisting this is a dangerous file? And does anyone have just a general cheat mod for this game?
Its because the compiled trainer uses CE and CE work by editing memory adresses values I think...
But I gave the details on how I proceeded to do the trainer in my last post so you can try it by yourself safely

D

Deleted member 1954024

A game with everything futa + tons of footjobs + tentacles + urethra penetration... Is this a dream?

lord74123

Oct 10, 2017
I used CE 7.0

it has virus

Sharko666

Jan 14, 2020
I want to play the game from the beginning with the possibility to set all the animation on (it sucks that the footjob animation is turned over until you reach a very late game). there's some cheat? It would cool to unlock all that chaos menu at the very start of the game

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Yo, wondering if somebody could hook me up with a save for 1.12 or perhaps the new cheat codes (if they still exist).
Thanks alot.

Jun 27, 2019
I used CE 7.0

This is probably a silly question, but how do you use the trainer? I tried launching the game (v1.12) and the trainer file but the keys do nothing, I also tried to see if launching cheat engine would do anything but it didn't seem to help, and there doesn't appear to be an option to link up the trainer file anyways. I'm at a bit of a loss at what to do to use it.

Zerfost

May 9, 2017
This is probably a silly question, but how do you use the trainer? I tried launching the game (v1.12) and the trainer file but the keys do nothing, I also tried to see if launching cheat engine would do anything but it didn't seem to help, and there doesn't appear to be an option to link up the trainer file anyways. I'm at a bit of a loss at what to do to use it.
The trainer is a virus. That is why it does not work.

Jun 27, 2019
The trainer is a virus. That is why it does not work.
Ah, thanks for the heads up! "virustotal.com" has a pretty mixed evaluation of it, but since it doesn't work anyways might as well stay on the safe side of things. Sucks that it probably isn't an actual trainer, but on the bright side this was the final push that got me to get a proper antivirus.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes