Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I will no longer be providing passwords from this point forward, as i have been blocked from the patreon, which is understandable, i guess.
Wait how did you get singled out? Do you use the same username there? Also, does that mean that toffi themselves lurk this thread?!

Hi there toffi!! Your games are the best :love:

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Wait how did you get singled out? Do you use the same username there? Also, does that mean that toffi themselves lurk this thread?!
Same username. Likely Toffi saw that the number of downloads is higher than the number of patrons or something and investigated why. I just hope i can get my hands on the finished product later.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
At this point in time f95 is the number 1 site for adult games and if you go to the threads of the most popular games (western at least) it's very likely to see the devs themselves posting there, meaning that these devs are well aware that the possibility is high of their game being shared here.

So what I'm saying is that at some point toffi must have wondered if their game had a thread here so they might be lurking here right now and silently judging y'all hehehe... it would explain you being singled out too.

Then again Sorpl3x you could have used a different name here from your patreon username, it's what I do, tough I won't be sharing the pw since the game is nearing completion and it will be free on release anyways

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes