3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
hello when downloading and unzipping the game when starting it takes me to the patron website and it doesn't start or I can't play the game or what to do since the 0.29 version runs normal but the new one is that takes me to your website to buy the game
What are you clicking when you start the game? Clicking "Gallery" basically does the exact same thing that previous versions did, while "Campaign", as explained in the changelog and in previous responses, is just a placeholder button for now.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Temporal Chaos 0.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That transparency ghosting is gruesome hope it improved in 0.30 finally

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Not when part of the game will be behind an online only mode. That works in ProjectH's favor to fight against piracy. Galatea, who a lot of people are looking forward to, you can only interact sexually via the online only mode.
This is disgusting they trafficking a very clearly underage targeted character hidden, you can be assured they will not come through with this on Steam.
And you can be assured no matter where they distro this, they will be banned as a consequence of this from Steam.
And that was it for them by then forever as a Team trying to establish themselves.

You know many are in the state we are not happy but we accept it behind the scenes and some want to get rid of them the more they fire this up the more the other side will win.

And currently there are a lot of other things going on elsewhere who fire this all even more.

It's a bad time currently and when you forcing it in this times like that, goodbye.

Last edited:

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
i am not able to play champain ,when i click on new game and then my chrome open and take me to patreon page , i download cracked version and also download crack only but i am not able to play new game and access only classic gallary only please do something ,what to do ,anyone helppp!!!!

avalanche82

Jun 20, 2017
i am not able to play champain ,when i click on new game and then my chrome open and take me to patreon page , i download cracked version and also download crack only but i am not able to play new game and access only classic gallary only please do something ,what to do ,anyone helppp!!!!
how about you read the posts before yours? you took the time to type this whole thing out but not even bother looking for yourself? You find things with your eyes, not your mouth.

Dec 9, 2018
Serr Serr you have to donate your retirement fund to ProjectH!!!!!! I am sure bai then you can get your campaign Sir!!!!!

Dec 9, 2018
how about you read the posts before yours? you took the time to type this whole thing out but not even bother looking for yourself? You find things with your eyes, not your mouth.
He is being sarcastic and mocking the people that don't read the thread, chill lmao

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
He is being sarcastic and mocking the people that don't read the thread, chill lmao
Are you sure? If you check his post history, with other threads, he is heavily active in Milftoon Drama, and I don't see that he is active in this thread. His grammar and punctuation errors closely match to what I see here.

Thaaythaay

Jan 31, 2019
hey guys i have downloaded crack 0.30 version but when i press new game it takes me to his patron page so plz guys helpme out if anybody know anything..

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
They are still to dumb to fix the Resolution Change timer CONFIRM and that it gets TRUED instead of FALSE

And they want to make a complex Multiplayer, not getting this simple logic right since million versions the resolution change doesn't stick but gets reverted back. :p

projectheliu
When someone says YES (CONFRIM) please keep the resolution change you also have to set the TIMER to stop or ignore it's jump when it reached zero.
Else you don't need to ask the user if he wants to keep it if you force to revert his decisions back anyways ;)
Not sure why nobody else is getting annoyed by this totally wrong logic behavior of the Resolution change.
Man how happy the user can be that Operation Lovecraft is no OS.

About the ghosting VELOCITY

Last edited:

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
They are still to dumb to fix the Resolution Change timer CONFIRM and that it gets TRUED instead of FALSE

And they want to make a complex Multiplayer, not getting this simple logic right since million versions the resolution change doesn't stick but gets reverted back. :p

projectheliu
When someone says YES (CONFRIM) please keep the resolution change you also have to set the TIMER to stop or ignore it's jump when it reached zero.
Else you don't need to ask the user if he wants to keep it if you force to revert his decisions back anyways ;)
Not sure why nobody else is getting annoyed by this totally wrong logic behavior of the Resolution change.
Man how happy the user can be that Operation Lovecraft is no OS.

About the ghosting VELOCITY
Ugh, they only come here for like once every half a year, I don't think they will notice your comment anyhow.

Last edited:

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
First part of the changelog says that the "New Game" button is a placeholder. Click "Gallery" to get to the content.
2 things:
1. Dummy UI button could mean a lot of things. UI consists of more than just the "New Game" button so it could be confused with something else.
2. This really ought to be more clearly stated somewhere not in the changelog. Preferably in bold and red font and not hidden behind a dropdown since changelogs are kind of not useful to most people who just downloaded it new. Alternatively if you don't want to clutter the page putting it in the installation dropdown is also a valid option since most people would check there first to make sure they installed right if the game doesn't work.

Though also admittedly more people should also use the search box.

Aug 23, 2017
While waiting for the 0.30 crack I thought I'd take a shot at getting it to run myself.

After a couple of days of wading though ElecKey nonsense, I'd like to share what I've built - a small tool that *should* unlock every version (hopefully VR included), with no modifications to any game files. Hopefully this will let us play future versions of the game without waiting for a crack.

Usage: Run EkImpostor.exe before starting the game. It will run in the background and close itself once the game checks for activation. Feel free to also kill it with Task Manager.

Attached are a binary (for users to run) and its source code (for developers and people who want to check the code they run, and for people looking for info relating to circumventing ElecKey DRM).

I'm not sure if this helps anyone, but I thought I'd contribute it in the spirit of information-sharing.

Also, let me know if it doesn't work - there could be per-machine differences that I haven't run into.

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
While waiting for the 0.30 crack I thought I'd take a shot at getting it to run myself.

After a couple of days of wading though ElecKey nonsense, I'd like to share what I've built - a small tool that *should* unlock every version (hopefully VR included), with no modifications to any game files. Hopefully this will let us play future versions of the game without waiting for a crack.

Usage: Run EkImpostor.exe before starting the game. It will run in the background and close itself once the game checks for activation. Feel free to also kill it with Task Manager.

Attached are a binary (for users to run) and its source code (for developers and people who want to check the code they run, and for people looking for info relating to circumventing ElecKey DRM).

I'm not sure if this helps anyone, but I thought I'd contribute it in the spirit of information-sharing.

Also, let me know if it doesn't work - there could be per-machine differences that I haven't run into.
I‘m not gonna be the guinea pig to test it out now, but if this actually works I'd suggest anyone using the tool to be extremely discreet and keep it to themselves. If PH catches wind they may abandon the single player part altogether and shift the focus to the online mode entirely, that's a dangerous trend from their dev diaries which I have been worried about lately.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Shit on it they will be better results
Their work and results on Unreal they are not able to fix becomes slowly ridiculous
And seeing all that that Multiplayer will become a mess, don't even expect anything in the Stable range like Venus Vacation.

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
Shit on it they will be better results
Their work and results on Unreal they are not able to fix becomes slowly ridiculous
And seeing all that that Multiplayer will become a mess, don't even expect anything in the Stable range like Venus Vacation.
Well, we can't change that direction as a bunch of pirates, so better not risk accelerating it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes