3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
me as well. im expecting it to be kind of like 3dx chat but without the chat and more 'with our powers combined, we can be the best onaholes for this horse-dicked monster!'

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Take a look at Wild-Life the Spit Play Scenes are plenty and Amazing only the Spit amount is still not really awesome but at least it's their ;)

Im still searching for who is gonna perfect it it is a not so easy problem to solve Paralogue and Wild-Life have some Particle approach, but they don't use it at this maximum yet ;)

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Codex: Lictor
Lictors are personal bodyguards of Pontifex, Church of Starry Wisdom's hierarch and head of operations on Yuggoth. They are the Pontifex's right hand and are tasked with the most crucial tasks in pursue of the high priestess's agenda.
Lictors are genetically engineered clones based on the identical genotype as the and are issued tok'l metal crafted pole axe. As a result of superior gene, rigorous training and rich field experience they excel in close quarters battle and possesses vast knowledge in combating eldritch monsters.
All Church sisters can be subjected to sexual acts in the Harem Mode which I will elaborate on in a later dev diary.

1.gif 11.jpg 112.jpg 122.jpg

blake562

Dec 2, 2020
Umm...with this new version when I choose ANY options from the main menu the screen lags for a bit then goes into the scene...in Chinese. Like the entire UI, girl and action options, EVERYTHING turns into Chinese. Anyone know how to change it back to English?
Did you ever figure this out??? I'm also experiencing the same thing (v0.33 in VR)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Codex: Lictor
Lictors are personal bodyguards of Pontifex, Church of Starry Wisdom's hierarch and head of operations on Yuggoth. They are the Pontifex's right hand and are tasked with the most crucial tasks in pursue of the high priestess's agenda.
Lictors are genetically engineered clones based on the identical genotype as the and are issued tok'l metal crafted pole axe. As a result of superior gene, rigorous training and rich field experience they excel in close quarters battle and possesses vast knowledge in combating eldritch monsters.
All Church sisters can be subjected to sexual acts in the Harem Mode which I will elaborate on in a later dev diary.

View attachment 976561 View attachment 976562 View attachment 976563 View attachment 976564
I guess the Design is by Qi Wu ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes