3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have a weaker CPU but 12GB ram with the same graphic card as yours, can confirm it runs 30+ on High 1080p but runs more than 60+ on Low 900p, the graphic settings are rigged, just put it low there's no visual difference.
really? is there no difference? asking because whenever I set my game to anything besides High, everything looks like it's made out of clay, and even the colors are screwed up for some reason

Reactions: lukaaas

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I'm kind of disappointed the regular Fallen Doll got put on hold, because the animations and graphics in this are amazing, but I'm really not monster rape, which leaves me with animations with one dude, a few girl/girl scenes, and one with a robot which I don't count as monster rape.

By the way, I have a RTX 3090 and an R7 3700X, and the graphical settings don't seem to make that big a difference, but the resolution scaling does. I don't know what kind of Star Trek fucking quantum supercomputer Holodeck I'd need to max the game completely out, because it crashes at anything higher than 0.5 scaling due to running out of VRAM.

• Angry
Reactions: Ryo_S
Dec 9, 2018
I'm kind of disappointed the regular Fallen Doll got put on hold, because the animations and graphics in this are amazing, but I'm really not monster rape, which leaves me with animations with one dude, a few girl/girl scenes, and one with a robot which I don't count as monster rape.

By the way, I have a RTX 3090 and an R7 3700X, and the graphical settings don't seem to make that big a difference, but the resolution scaling does. I don't know what kind of Star Trek fucking quantum supercomputer Holodeck I'd need to max the game completely out, because it crashes at anything higher than 0.5 scaling due to running out of VRAM.
Might just be you running a 4k display because res scaling doesn't crash at <1440p

amos31

Nov 17, 2020

Good point. Some of us may ask why not combining both of the games. The dancing model on the stage would be just amazing. And this would be just a 1:1 port (almost). As far as I ve read, there is a plan to let the night bar shine again.

I also like the dude plus model. So there should be a balance in the game. And so any user can select what he/she wants ...

Quaestoran

Aug 12, 2019
The VR version is an unoptimised pile of shite, Im glad i didnt have to pay for it... I have a 3080 TUF and its getting overwhelmed by it. Basically the best of the best rig rn and it can't run this shit on stable FPS... Taking up all of my vRAM, all 10GBs of it... the only other game that came close to this was that Final Fantasy game with 4k textures added...

Reactions: jXydPeq3FQP6

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
The VR version is an unoptimised pile of shite, Im glad i didnt have to pay for it... I have a 3080 TUF and its getting overwhelmed by it. Basically the best of the best rig rn and it can't run this shit on stable FPS... Taking up all of my vRAM, all 10GBs of it... the only other game that came close to this was that Final Fantasy game with 4k textures added...
Sort of reassuring that it isn't my PC or my graphics card. I can run the game decently at 0.4 res scaling in-game, at 0.5 I get frame drops, and at 0.6 it immediately crashes.

Oct 27, 2018
the newest vr build had a bunch of graphics cuts to help the fps and i did notice it was higher. but they also capped the resolution/pixels so i cant get a higher res for my Quest 2

i doubt vr optimizations are on the top of their priorities right now so i wouldnt panic about it taking a while.

ding

Apr 10, 2018
I can't do anything in vr because the app is opening up on my pc. And I can't do anything because it's just the main screen that I can't interact with at all.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
really? is there no difference? asking because whenever I set my game to anything besides High, everything looks like it's made out of clay, and even the colors are screwed up for some reason
Serious question: Did you find your graphics card on wish(dot)com? That site is known for having graphics cards with their old GPUs showing as something more modern. Seriously.

lukaaas

Mar 25, 2020
the newest vr build had a bunch of graphics cuts to help the fps and i did notice it was higher. but they also capped the resolution/pixels so i cant get a higher res for my Quest 2

i doubt vr optimizations are on the top of their priorities right now so i wouldnt panic about it taking a while.
I noticed a slight drop in FPS, not an increase, with the last patch, but I thought that was due to the new physics being implemented. If it was supposed to be increased, I'm pretty dissapointed.

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
Didn't even know there was a res scaling option, at low 900p it looks like Honey Select 2 tbh, regretted my pledge after a few hours into the game.

nelmagic

May 30, 2020
I have a weaker CPU but 12GB ram with the same graphic card as yours, can confirm it runs 30+ on High 1080p but runs more than 60+ on Low 900p, the graphic settings are rigged, just put it low there's no visual difference.
I use to have R3 1300x 8GB ram 1050Ti cant run this game with other program open. Have to set all low reduce resolution and OC GPU to run. 1 year ago I have to upgrade my pc because I WFH and need decent hw to work. So I upgrade with R5 3600 and 16GB Ram but same GPU. I can run it without problem but FPS not higher than 30 and have drop when action. Try to drop quality for performance and OC GPU but no luck its still around 25-35 FPS. After I bought new GPU(3060Ti) hell yeah steady at 60FPS. Never drop below 60.
So I recommend this spec CPU: i3 gen10/r3 3000series or higher /RAM: 16gb(8gb not quiet enough but seem to work) / GPU: 1060 or higher

Reactions: amos31

number01

Nov 16, 2019
download Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker and disable the shadow, it make a huge improvement to fps
I was able to run and inject the program but cannot disable shadows, where is that option?
Almost no info about the program in the internet.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Yup, as they have increased the parts of the characters to allow for more physics, such as inflation and egg laying, that requires more resources. Moving to a newer version on Unreal Engine may have also had something to do with it. There will be more changes as development continues. I am sure that with three + actors active will just put more strain on our graphics cards. I'm looking forward to it!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes