JKasumaRu

Jan 23, 2019
CPU i7 3370
GPU gtx 1050ti gpu Baseclock 1304 Mhz and Memory baseclock 1752mhz,
1050ti after OC Baseclock 1479Mhz Boost 1600mhz, Memorybase 2130 Mhz
Ram 16gb DDR3 1600 Mhz
1,25 Tb SSD Seagate Firecuda

this Game Runs with 50fps at Max with FHD
so why every one says that the performance is bad ?

Reactions: Redheadmary101
Dec 25, 2019
CPU i7 3370
GPU gtx 1050ti gpu Baseclock 1304 Mhz and Memory baseclock 1752mhz,
1050ti after OC Baseclock 1479Mhz Boost 1600mhz, Memorybase 2130 Mhz
Ram 16gb DDR3 1600 Mhz
1,25 Tb SSD Seagate Firecuda

this Game Runs with 50fps at Max with FHD
so why every one says that the performance is bad ?
VR performance is bad.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Serious question: Did you find your graphics card on wish(dot)com? That site is known for having graphics cards with their old GPUs showing as something more modern. Seriously.
wtf my laptop can run most modern games, wtf is up with this satire of yours?
also it runs OL in 40fps(capped for stability, could reach 60) on all high
and btw it's a TUF FX505DT from pcgarage.
but yea I get weird graphics if I turn them down for some reason, no idea why, but it's not about the hardware, my laptop runs fine (but hot) playing most games.

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
Does the VR version work decently? And if the latest version has broken VR, is it possible to find an older version of VR somewhere that works well?

I asked the same question for the Fallen Doll, but that thread seems to have died

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
wtf my laptop can run most modern games, wtf is up with this satire of yours?
also it runs OL in 40fps(capped for stability, could reach 60) on all high
and btw it's a TUF FX505DT from pcgarage.
but yea I get weird graphics if I turn them down for some reason, no idea why, but it's not about the hardware, my laptop runs fine (but hot) playing most games.
I was not being sarcastic with my question.

You just stated that it can play "most" modern games just fine. You're running a budget graphics card that is three generations old. Nvidia 3k is today, 2K is the previous generation, and then its the the 1K series. On top of that, it's not desktop grade; it's a mobile grade graphics card. There is a big difference between a desktop grade card and a mobile one. Mobile graphics cards are deigned to conserve power so the end user can have an enjoyable gaming experience. On top of that, your card only has 4GB of RAM. This is not the same as your 8GB that the rest of the system uses. ProjectH is building a game with a very recent build of Unreal Engine and is focused on visuals. I am really surprised this doesn't contain ray tracing. So yes, it is very much about your hardware.

Source:

Source:

GeForce GTX 1650 (Desktop) 896 @ 1.49 - 1.67 GHz
GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q 1024 @ 1.02 - 1.25 GHz

Quaestoran

Aug 12, 2019
Gefore 3080 TUF 10gb vRAM GPU Boost Clock : 1710 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1440 MHz Memory speed 19 Gbps
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz (could OC but saw no need yet)
32GB of RAM
Running on an SSD
----------------------------------------------------------------
(2) SanDisk SDSSDH3 2T00
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disk Size : 2000.3 GB
Read speed 560 MB/s
Write speed 530 MB/s

And VR is running like shit on 0.6 screen res . Had to lower to 0.4 for good speed and 0.5 works moderately OK. Screen res its running on is 2560 x 1440 as my Quest2 does not display my 4k screen correctly. I'm quite sure its because its eating all of my vRAM. You can't tell me the game is running like shit because of my PC as my PC is top shelf. I can run cyberpunk on high on 4k res without any issues or 1440p on 144hz no problem. The game is not optimised at all for VR. And that's why I won't pay for it until the dev does optimise VR as thats the only mode Im interested in.

Reactions: jXydPeq3FQP6

amos31

Nov 17, 2020
And ya know something? The devs are working on many aspects including improving performance. Because this is what you do in the game development!

Do we need a engine / hardware support line here, with a 10 min waiting line before to pay first ...Please, help somebody

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
@ Zoekz & NumberXer0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Harem Mode Progress Report: Galatea

Galatea's default casual dress: The Silent Narrator
While not performing official duties, Galatea likes to cocoon comfortably in her dorm, read books, enjoy desserts and journal her findings.

With Japan declaring national emergency, Galatea's voice acting work was postponed to late February due to recording studios adopting more strict infection prevention measures and lesser availability. However, her debut in the Harem Mode will not be affected much despite the delay.

lukaaas

Mar 25, 2020
I was able to run and inject the program but cannot disable shadows, where is that option?
Almost no info about the program in the internet.
You don't need specific information for the software because most of it is general UE4 knowledge anyway.
Inject the .exe with UUU. Go to the game, press the ~ (tilde) button and paste the commands you want.
Personally, I found that
Code:
sg.ShadowQuality 0 | r.ShadowQuality 0
increases my FPS by around 30% and doesn't really change much in terms of graphics. The girls still have shadows and everything still looks decent.

Does the VR version work decently? And if the latest version has broken VR, is it possible to find an older version of VR somewhere that works well?

I asked the same question for the Fallen Doll, but that thread seems to have died
The VR version works... fairly well if you have a beefy setup and reduce your screen resolution to around 0.4, as well as disable the shadows like I mentioned above. Previous versions do run a bit better, but I find the extra costumes/scenes/physics worth the dip. Fallen Doll works great in VR and much smoother than this game.
If you still want the previous versions, all of them are available to Patrons.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Im slowly getting ready for Performant (stable) Video results in 4K for older Medium Spec :)
Project Crystal Lens (based on Project Helius Workflow Input Data and Signal strength)
Amazing Art by Qi WU

PS: Yes Anya is my current Mega Virtual Crush,shes Amazingly Designed in every nuance.
She feels like a real existing Human she's Amazing Hybrid Work

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Android Girls
"An android should be able to pass as a human in natural light"

It is a Robot Drone

D.M.A.I.C S.P.E.S Robot Drone (Sylph MK-1 No.46 M.H.W.P) pleasures a S.P.E.S Android (A.L.E.T) in the X.R.B LAB

Last edited:
Reactions: White_Death

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
This demo is impressive. It could have more monstrous/bestial/demonic penetration, both in size (like big belly bulges and cumflation) and aspect (more bizarre penises, flares, nodules, spikes, huge veins, huge testicles etc). Maybe something like Nyakumi/Rikolo/Nyl sizes and physics.

Wish we could make the girl leak way more too, it's hot as fuck watching the drips and strands of grool leaking from their pussy.

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
I know that nobody knows for sure, yet, but assuming Galatea/Harem will be Patreon exclusive, what's the point of buying the game on Steam, then?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes