3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

tudjman1234

Aug 23, 2017
best graphics I've seen so far in a game like this. Great animations too. I'll probably buy this once it's complete, if it isn't going to be too expensive

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
I hear no sounds, anyone else have this problem? Downloaded the latest VR version. The desktop version does have sound. VR doesn't, as far as I can tell?

Edit: Ok, after a lot of tinkering I found the solution. You need to start SteamVR from desktop first, then launch Paralogue from desktop. Then you hear sound.

If you click on Paralogue and let it open Steam itself, there is no sound.

Last edited:

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Rift S. Other games I do hear sound... :(

Edit: Ok, after a lot of tinkering I found the solution. You need to start SteamVR from desktop first, then launch Paralogue from desktop. Then you hear sound.

If you click on Paralogue and let it open Steam itself, there is no sound.

Last edited:

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
what sound device is it playing on?
I've tried everything. Setting it to default on windows, default on SteamVR, setting it to Rift S (Headphones), setting it to Oculus Headset Audio Device, both in windows and in SteamVR.

What works (and also for other SteamVR games) is setting windows to default, SteamVR manually to Rift S (Headphones) and first starting steamVR, then starting Paralogue.

But to answer your question: normally my games use the Rift S (Headphones) sound device, and that works.

bigzagagliones

Feb 9, 2020
I really wanna download this but all this shit about extracting non-executable files and executable files and some "crack" shit I've never heard of is way to confusing for me. I'll just keep watching this shit on PH.
The links provided are just archives containing the game files. To start the game simply click on the main .exe that you find in there. Nothing else is required

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
While I understand why some of the content is going to be online-only, I do wish that there will be a way to play the singleplayer campaign with the online content and characters enabled, or at the very least make use of it without having to interact with other users.

I'm not particularly interested in the multiplayer portion of the game to be honest.
It just seems like a weird way to enforce some sort of DRM and convince some people to buy the game to access all of the content the game has to offer.
But did they think about what would happen if the multiplayer was dead on arrival? How many people would actually want to play the multiplayer of such a game? What if you just happen to find out about this game much later? What happens if most of the community gets bored, leaves and the multiplayer is dead a year later? All that work on the animations and models exclusive to the multiplayer will have been a waste of time because there will be nobody to play with.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes