3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Astcit
Sooner or Later we gonna see at least Human and Monster Gangbangs

I want to share her with you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Performance isn't unreasonable it really isn't (if you ever want to leave the CGI look and fell)
But there are a lot of Visual Problems in extreme Cases which wont hold Animation entirely stand yet error free and fall apart

Last edited:
Reactions: Dagod1166

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
I know that nobody knows for sure, yet, but assuming Galatea/Harem will be Patreon exclusive, what's the point of buying the game on Steam, then?
Story mode and Classic gallery I guess. But since the game is not on steam yet, spending enough on Patreon to get the Steam key will get you the game on steam and should get you access to the harem mode.
AFAIK from what Project Helius has said so far, you need a Patreon account but not an active pledge. That could mean you must've donated X amount in the past, been a patron at one point, or just have an account (I'm guessing been a patron at one point).

fanta775

Apr 20, 2020
Can anyone help me? When I click on new game the patreon site of hilus opens. Cant play the game. downloaded die version here with crack

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Wish we could make the girl leak way more too, it's hot as fuck watching the drips and strands of grool leaking from their pussy.
I can TOTALLY agree with you on this
Face it if your PC Spec is bellow a current console target (Xbox Series X, PS5 + special architectural headroom) you wont have fun in the future on your PC

Your absolute Minimum GPU Performance target should be the 1080/5700 this will scale to double performance on the 3070/6800

Everything bellow 1080/5700 Performance has not the slightest chance vs the new Consoles.
man I have way less than that ON A LAPTOP and I'm still having fun, and since I can run most things on High right now,I will be able to at least run stuff on Low in the future

Reactions: BarryMcCockiner

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
I really like the game so far. But the only drawback is that you can barely customize the girls or the clothing. That's something I'd like to see improved significantly in future updates.

Unless there's a way to mod Operation Lovecraft and import models from other games like Honey Select?

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
I really like the game so far. But the only drawback is that you can barely customize the girls or the clothing. That's something I'd like to see improved significantly in future updates.

Unless there's a way to mod Operation Lovecraft and import models from other games like Honey Select?
No. Each scene is designed for each specific model, and they all unique for that specific size. This sim isn't anything like the Illusion games. It wasn't designed in a way where you can just swap out models.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Unreal was never Designed for it also it is very complex todo, don't expect this so soon from Project Helius rather Epic ;)
Even not many tripple A Studios touching this yet ;)

Reactions: skengu

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
While I understand why some of the content is going to be online-only, I do wish that there will be a way to play the singleplayer campaign with the online content and characters enabled, or at the very least make use of it without having to interact with other users.

I'm not particularly interested in the multiplayer portion of the game to be honest.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
While I understand why some of the content is going to be online-only, I do wish that there will be a way to play the singleplayer campaign with the online content and characters enabled, or at the very least make use of it without having to interact with other users.

I'm not particularly interested in the multiplayer portion of the game to be honest.
It won't happen. ProjectH struck a deal with a Japanese company that will do their motion capture work in exchange for ProjectH developing an online mode that the Japanese firm will host for them. ProjectH made clear that the CEO enjoys this game and reached out to them. Thanks to clickandboom for the image.

Anyways, if you want your own single Pralogue harem, you will need to build the emulator yourself. Just setup Kali Linux, use ettercap to capture the data as you test the harm mode out, and then build an emulator to simulate the server and automate the other "players" that would be with you. That's pretty much what you'll need to do to reverse engineer the server. Just find out how it works and reproduce it.

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Wouldn't it just be easier to include private rooms and start an online session with one person?

I am not against the online part, if only because it allows them to circumvent bullshit censorship nonsense, but I do wish you could play an online singleplayer session with the online content, kinda like how the Hitman games require an online connection to access content in the game (which is pure bullshit in case of that franchise).

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Wouldn't it just be easier to include private rooms and start an online session with one person?
Do you really expect many people to call up their friends, admit they play this, tell them they that it's fap time, and to get into a private session together?

I am not against the online part, if only because it allows them to circumvent bullshit censorship nonsense, but I do wish you could play an online singleplayer session with the online content, kinda like how the Hitman games require an online connection to access content in the game (which is pure bullshit in case of that franchise).
Secondary reason for all of this is DRM enforcement.

• Haha
Reactions: Slayer128

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Do you really expect many people to call up their friends, admit they play this, tell them they that it's fap time, and to get into a private session together?
I might have expressed myself not all that clearly. What I meant was a private online sessions with only me, not me + some friend or other person.

Secondary reason for all of this is DRM enforcement.
You can achieve much the same result without locking a major chunk of the content behind a multiplayer mode next to nobody is gonna play.

Even their excuse that "the multiplayer will die" without the exclusivity just further reinforces the fact how unpopular the multiplayer is.

GolDarCalls

Aug 7, 2018
I might have expressed myself not all that clearly. What I meant was a private online sessions with only me, not me + some friend or other person.

You can achieve much the same result without locking a major chunk of the content behind a multiplayer mode next to nobody is gonna play.

Even their excuse that "the multiplayer will die" without the exclusivity just further reinforces the fact how unpopular the multiplayer is.
Friends who Fap Together, Stay Together

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes