• Fix: Replaced sock material and tweaked broken outfit parts
  • Fix: Great Race of Yith's POV camera position
  • Fix: Missing SFX added
  • Fix: Missing chair added in VR
  • Improvement: Animation improvements
  • Improvement: Head track now has an independent UI button
  • Improvement: Various sound effect adjustments
  • Improvement: Now you can hide the character selection UI
  • Improvement: Now you can pan the camera by click and drag left mouse button (You can still use middle mouse key)
  • Improvement: Dreamer penis texture rework
  • Improvement: Now you can customize camera's zoom in/out speed
  • Improvement: You can toggle the male actor's transparency in VR
  • Improvement: Most customization can be achieved in VR
  • Improvement: You can switch to POV camera in VR
  • New Sex Scene: Tentacle Anal Penetration (This pose is for testing the visual effect when cumming outside on the girl's body)
Improvements pending:
  • Accelerate the sex speed by 25% with max speed scroll
  • Allow player to entirely disable the male actor (including sounds)
  • Edit sex sound effect's fall off range
Pending improvements will be applied in the next update.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
paralogue 0.16-17 had good performance for me, same as fallen doll, they did something here that broke everything
As I've mentioned twice, maybe three times, v18 re-scaled their gfx settings. High is now Medium, etc.
Now we can move on to learning more stuff? I think Denuvo is the next logical choice :D

Actually you said something earlier about another game. Would you mind pointing me to what/where that was so I can start looking into that next weekend.
Do you mean Fallen Doll? Same protection, author.
So for interested parties (that have yet to manage cracking it themselves) a few tips:
They're supposed to use Google to figure out how to set a breakpoint. Not to mention you're assuming a specific debugger. Don't spell things out, they don't learn when you do that. They end up thinking they know more than they do and end up in trouble, or worse, with bigger e-penz and turn into worse gimmies when things don't go their way...;)

Last edited:

Linaron

Jun 1, 2019
These were things that you simply communicated a bit strangely. If you did so on purpose I'm sorry.
(Also assuming a specific Debugger is more on the line of it being the first on google and the one that was mentioned multiple times).
But as you are kinda right I have taken it down.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
These were things that you simply communicated a bit strangely. If you did so on purpose I'm sorry.
(Also assuming a specific Debugger is more on the line of it being the first on google and the one that was mentioned multiple times).
But as you are kinda right I have taken it down.
I thought all of those "I won't spell it out for you, Google is your friend, etc" messages would've hinted at that fact. It may be the first one on Google for you, but there is a plethora of debuggers, more notable too might I add, that they might could try. IDA Pro for instance, or Olly x64...
Technically, Visual Studio *holds laughter/chuckle* could be used...even Cheat Engine (better than VS but adware installer). Regardless, thank you for filtering. It keeps gimmies from becoming moronically dangerous, helps teach the differences, and makes the forum stronger by developing skills rather than mimicry. Thank you. :)

Reactions: Cul

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
don't know why with the potential that have this game they make a "sex simulator", cmon aliens, monsters, beasts....i see here a potentialy X versión of Death Space, this game with survival horror and good mechanics will be the future of the devolopers who work on it.

but u know, i still love this game <3

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
don't know why with the potential that have this game they make a "sex simulator", cmon aliens, monsters, beasts....i see here a potentialy X versión of Death Space, this game with survival horror and good mechanics will be the future of the devolopers who work on it.

but u know, i still love this game <3
...That Alien scene came to mind where the Chestburster bursts through that poor woman's chest...*yuck* I don't play any adult (xxx) games but if I did, I definitely wouldn't have a boner now. :ROFLMAO:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Did a little bit of profile stalking, but I found out the game you were talking about "mahou arms". Haven't looked into what that's all about, but I will take a look when I can. So you might see me pop in there to ask questions too. :p

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Did a little bit of profile stalking, but I found out the game you were talking about "mahou arms". Haven't looked into what that's all about, but I will take a look when I can. So you might see me pop in there to ask questions too. :p
Literally just download the censored version and replace main exe with the one I uploaded there. Do a byte-by-byte comparison. Veeery simple patch. Literally just changed the define (Google "C/C++ Define") from censored to anything else than that and it'll work. The game only checks to see if it matches "censored" exactly. "censoreX" would make it uncensored even. :) (I had to look through the Blueprints (Unreal Engine term) to determine this.)

Miyka

May 28, 2017
Here changelog for 0.18 (not 0.185):

• New sex partner: Dreamer
  • New sex partner: The Great Race of Yith
  • 11 new sex poses
  • Anus reworked (again)
  • Erika's body revised
  • Breast physics simulation system improved
  • 3 new outfits
  • Mood Tags (Resist/Accept/Indulge/Succumb) have been assigned to each sex pose. They currently have no impact on the gameplay.
  • General animation adjustments.
  • Added POV camera mode.
  • Eye Track and Head Track are now separated from each other.
  • Bug fixes
Known Issues:
  • Minor outfit clipping and stretching issues
  • White question mark in black diamond error message pops up while launching the game on non-English versions of Windows 10. The solution can be found .
Goal of September:
  • Oral Sex
  • Boob Job
  • Male Muscle/Body shape customization
  • Improved cum stains on body

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Literally just download the censored version and replace main exe with the one I uploaded there. Do a byte-by-byte comparison. Veeery simple patch. Literally just changed the define (Google "C/C++ Define") from censored to anything else than that and it'll work. The game only checks to see if it matches "censored" exactly. "censoreX" would make it uncensored even. :) (I had to look through the Blueprints (Unreal Engine term) to determine this.)
Oh I thought it was a different drm you were trying to explain, kinda disappointing. On the other hand I haven't looked into how censoring works through unreal yet... unity i've done a few but that's easy. While learning to get the AES key I actually went through the process of making a game from one of the templates so I would know the key when I got to it, so i'm beginner level familiar with some of the unreal terms like the blueprints.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
change log says more realistic cumshot outside effect. But cum inside/outside is always greyed out.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Oh I thought it was a different drm you were trying to explain, kinda disappointing. On the other hand I haven't looked into how censoring works through unreal yet... unity i've done a few but that's easy. While learning to get the AES key I actually went through the process of making a game from one of the templates so I would know the key when I got to it, so i'm beginner level familiar with some of the unreal terms like the blueprints.
That was for Mahou Arms. I thought you were looking into that. It isn't "how censoring works in UE"...it is just how that author did things. Also, good on creating your own UE game template to find AES keys. Good way to learn. :) I believe I suggested to someone/others to do exactly that to train themselves on what routines are involved in fetching and using an AES key. Nice. :)

dafafa

Dec 15, 2018
After playing a bit with the VR version, i tried the flat version.
holy shit what a difference.
in VR, with the setting on low, resolution downscaled from steamVR and lower pixel density from inside the game, it's still borderline unplayable. i get less than 45 FPS (at least 45 are required to make use of reprojection, which doubles the fps to make it smooth, but introduces some other problems that are not as bad in these type of games as with more active ones). When i have Erika and Alet in the same room at the same time and i get close, the FPS go down to unbearable territory, around 30 or something(remember, VR needs at least 90 fps, 30 fps in vr, even reprojected to 60, are like 10 fps on flat).
Other than performance problems, the game itself is a bit different, to be honest i just wanted to look at these characters up close in VR, which is always a strange experience, especially with beautifully crafted ones, however in the VR version there is no default pose, you start with Alet doing a handjob to the dog monster and you can only select her partners, meanwhile on the flat version you can select both Alet and Erika, and see them standing up or sitting down on their own. Seems like a small thing but since the lag is huge when Alet and Erika are together, there's literally no way i can see Erika's model in VR without extreme lag.
Performance wise, i can play with max FPS and max graphics on flat, with no frames drop, which makes me reinstate that this must be a VR version problem, because sure, VR is more demanding than flat, but the difference between the 2 are way too extreme and unjustifiable

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
After playing a bit with the VR version, i tried the flat version.
holy shit what a difference.
in VR, with the setting on low, resolution downscaled from steamVR and lower pixel density from inside the game, it's still borderline unplayable. i get less than 45 FPS (at least 45 are required to make use of reprojection, which doubles the fps to make it smooth, but introduces some other problems that are not as bad in these type of games as with more active ones). When i have Erika and Alet in the same room at the same time and i get close, the FPS go down to unbearable territory, around 30 or something(remember, VR needs at least 90 fps, 30 fps in vr, even reprojected to 60, are like 10 fps on flat).
Other than performance problems, the game itself is a bit different, to be honest i just wanted to look at these characters up close in VR, which is always a strange experience, especially with beautifully crafted ones, however in the VR version there is no default pose, you start with Alet doing a handjob to the dog monster and you can only select her partners, meanwhile on the flat version you can select both Alet and Erika, and see them standing up or sitting down on their own. Seems like a small thing but since the lag is huge when Alet and Erika are together, there's literally no way i can see Erika's model in VR without extreme lag.
Performance wise, i can play with max FPS and max graphics on flat, with no frames drop, which makes me reinstate that this must be a VR version problem, because sure, VR is more demanding than flat, but the difference between the 2 are way too extreme and unjustifiable
Remember people that VR requires your game to be rendered from two different cameras (one per eye). Almost halving performance. This is normal. The game is also NOT optimized.

Reactions: Krosos

dafafa

Dec 15, 2018
Remember people that VR requires your game to be rendered from two different cameras (one per eye). Almost halving performance. This is normal. The game is also NOT optimized.
Even factoring that, this kinda difference is too much, last version was crisp and with good FPS, now with everything on low and lower resolution, it looks like crap AND it lags..
Usually if something runs smooth in flat at maximum settings, changing them to medium is enough to make it playable with motion smoothing/reprojection in VR, and if it's an action game and you want 'native' 90 FPS, then low settings and resolution downscale from 100% to 80-90% is usually enough to get perfect performance. This is the first VR game i've ever played that no matter how i thinker with it, the trade off between look and performance doesn't make any sense at all.

superpowered00

Jun 9, 2018
10-20 fps on ultra non-vr.. though it works fine on medium.
I don't have a top end pc, but it's enough to run witcher 3 on ultra 60 fps

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes