3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

zohan9222

Nov 21, 2018
i like devs here they make good job they dont need half year to make one pair of panties for one girl like in wildlife.GOOD JOB KEEP GOING.

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020

Asenath Waite, The Pontifex
As the we proceed with the alpha test, the work on , the Pontifex of Church of Starry Wisdom is near completion. Special thanks to RyanReos for taking interest in our project and volunteered to participate in character creation.
In P. H. Lovecraft's novel The Thing on the Doorstep, Asenath is a descendant of deep one hybrids and treats her flesh as a mere vessel. In the past three centuries she managed to possess various bodies via vile sorcery and cheated death many a time. Now her tainted soul resides in a genetically modified body more well built and vivacious than ever - the pontifex now sits upon the throne of the Church of Starry Wisdom and commands the absolute loyalty of her followers.
Due to Asenath's history living in both men and women's bodies, she is capable (and willing) to transfer her newly acquired shell into a futanari. We will hold a quick poll to decide what kind of genitals is most welcome.

Pontifex.jpg Pontifex.png screenshot003.jpg screenshot012 (1).jpg screenshot012.jpg screenshot049.jpg screenshot051.jpg screenshot060.jpg suit06.jpg

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Asenath Waite, The Pontifex
As the we proceed with the alpha test, the work on , the Pontifex of Church of Starry Wisdom is near completion. Special thanks to RyanReos for taking interest in our project and volunteered to participate in character creation.
In P. H. Lovecraft's novel The Thing on the Doorstep, Asenath is a descendant of deep one hybrids and treats her flesh as a mere vessel. In the past three centuries she managed to possess various bodies via vile sorcery and cheated death many a time. Now her tainted soul resides in a genetically modified body more well built and vivacious than ever - the pontifex now sits upon the throne of the Church of Starry Wisdom and commands the absolute loyalty of her followers.
Due to Asenath's history living in both men and women's bodies, she is capable (and willing) to transfer her newly acquired shell into a futanari. We will hold a quick poll to decide what kind of genitals is most welcome.

View attachment 1345267 View attachment 1345268 View attachment 1345269 View attachment 1345271 View attachment 1345273 View attachment 1345275 View attachment 1345276 View attachment 1345280 View attachment 1345281
I'm REALLY hoping she won't be a fucking trap....
but I will probably stick to Alet anyway who tf am I kidding xD

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
I'm REALLY hoping she will be a fucking trap. The male character keeps stealing the show, in spite of that ridiculous helmet, and a 'trap' is probably the closest we'll get to gay stuff.

Young, 50kg bodyweight, pussy <-- The most boring kind of bodytype, and the only one we've seen so far. Would be cool to see some more variety.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
but I will probably stick to Alet anyway who tf am I kidding xD
The devs have said again and again to the patreons that her base model is genetically female, she will just have an option to switch gears for futa stuff.

Futanari Genitals Poll

Now it's your turn to decide what kind of genitals Asenath Waite shall use for her sexual joy.
Note that this is not August monthly poll - the monthly poll will come tomorrow after we finish calculating the results of June.
It is a feature that can be turned off in the filter. (as you can see in the images her base body was modeled without a penis)

Looks like the patreons are overwhelmingly voting for Penis with no balls and a vagina still attached at 2.9k out of the other variations of futa.

Penis, Balls, Vagina is in second place behind about 1.7k votes.
Penis, Balls, No Vagina Third with 300ish votes.
Penis, No Balls, No Vagina last at 69 (nice) votes.

Last edited:

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
The devs have said again and again to the patreons that her base model is genetically female, she will just have an option to switch gears for futa stuff.

Futanari Genitals Poll

Now it's your turn to decide what kind of genitals Asenath Waite shall use for her sexual joy.
Note that this is not August monthly poll - the monthly poll will come tomorrow after we finish calculating the results of June.
It is a feature that can be turned off in the filter. (as you can see in the images her base body was modeled without a penis)

Looks like the patreons are overwhelmingly voting for Penis with no balls and a vagina still attached at 2.9k out of the other variations of futa.

I'm fine with whatever so long as the penis can be turned off.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm REALLY hoping she will be a fucking trap. The male character keeps stealing the show, in spite of that ridiculous helmet, and a 'trap' is probably the closest we'll get to gay stuff.

Young, 50kg bodyweight, pussy <-- The most boring kind of bodytype, and the only one we've seen so far. Would be cool to see some more variety.
Man I just don't want to see dicks xD

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Futanari Genitals Poll

oh I didn't know, thought they would pick only either female or futa

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm fine with whatever so long as the penis can be turned off.
same, the least dick around the better for me xD really hoping they add more scenes for the drone and / or more drones.
hell even insects are fine as long as their cocks don't look disguisting, the current ones are pretty nice

Reactions: tropomien

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018

Futanari Genitals Poll

I mentioned before about the game ticking a lot of boxes, it seems they are making a thorough sweep of those boxes. Anyone else worried the game is becoming a little too ambitious?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Speaking of latest versions I just hope that one of you will have the generosity to record gameplay and smut videos from the game's final release. It seems like they are really pushing the game's hardware requirements and my machine can only take so much. Shame I was hoping to actually buy the game too.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes