3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Speaking of latest versions I just hope that one of you will have the generosity to record gameplay and smut videos from the game's final release. It seems like they are really pushing the game's hardware requirements and my machine can only take so much. Shame I was hoping to actually buy the game too.
You have the option to reduce resolution to screen ratio, so you can basically reduce the quality in order to run the game.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
after version 0.34, they released only pictures and feed them with promises
If you are part of the discord you see videos of their development as well. Like short videos of character models walking around and certain animations. It took some time but right now there's finally a video of how the new game looks like, with threesomes functionalities and new scenes, new locations, character walking around, etc. Still in development of course. Actually if you go to their twitter you can see the video of the new version sneak peak being released there.
1628755446283.png

Last edited:

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
No, we also get animated videos as well. Most are short video clips but we did receive a near 5 minute video of Harem mode as evidence that it actually is a thing
If you are part of the discord you see videos of their development as well. Like short videos of character models walking around and certain animations. It took some time but right now there's finally a video of how the new game looks like, with threesomes functionalities and new scenes, new locations, character walking around, etc. Still in development of course. Actually if you go to their twitter you can see the video of the new version sneak peak being released there.
OK, not only with pictures, but also with mini-videos. Has the meaning changed a lot? I don't want to dissuade you in any way from believing in honest Helius ;)

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
OK, not only with pictures, but also with mini-videos. Has the meaning changed a lot? I don't want to dissuade you in any way from believing in honest Helius ;)
I don't follow what you mean? Helius doesn't even demand you to remain a patreon to stay in their discord or to own the game. You just need a cumulative of $36 of patreon support and that's enough to secure your cdkey for the released game. That's more than worth it for a game of this quality. I supported even more than that amount.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
I don't follow what you mean? Helius doesn't even demand you to remain a patreon to stay in their discord or to own the game. You just need a cumulative of $36 of patreon support and that's enough to secure your cdkey for the released game. That's more than worth it for a game of this quality. I supported even more than that amount.
I bought cyberpunk 2077 in steam for$ 28 and not this set of animated scenes, which has not been updated for six months . This is the first one. Secondly, I had this game already (when the price was$24). This is an ordinary milking machine.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I mentioned before about the game ticking a lot of boxes, it seems they are making a thorough sweep of those boxes. Anyone else worried the game is becoming a little too ambitious?
been worried about that all along lol
but I don't think ambition is the problem, I think they want to keep in development so they never have to release it
No, we also get animated videos as well. Most are short video clips but we did receive a near 5 minute video of Harem mode as evidence that it actually is a thing
man are you easy to convince...those clips were taken by simply playing the game, they're nothing special, and nothing that we haven't seen before...like it literaly took them 5 minutes to record every one of those lol
Speaking of latest versions I just hope that one of you will have the generosity to record gameplay and smut videos from the game's final release. It seems like they are really pushing the game's hardware requirements and my machine can only take so much. Shame I was hoping to actually buy the game too.
PM me or some shit when it comes out

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i3 3rd gen
8gb dual channel
GTX 960 2gb
what will my performance
graphics is okay but your CPU is eeehhhhhh
expect to be able to run it on high settings but at a maximum of like 20 fps...MAXIMUM
I bought cyberpunk 2077 in steam for$ 28 and not this set of animated scenes, which has not been updated for six months . This is the first one. Secondly, I had this game already (when the price was$24). This is an ordinary milking machine.
obviously lol
I really can't believe they're charging that much for a fucking pre-alpha game when some AAA games are priced at $20 lmao
I mean, good for them really, they're making millions off the people that are actually spending that much on this
Project HeliusToday at 1:57 PM
:AnyaTime2Drink:
steam says yes! we will proceed with requesting cbt keys

need some time setting up the store page
oh fucking finally
if some legend gets us all a free version I'll see you guys in hospital after my dick's fallen off

Reactions: Aladin999

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018

Asenath Waite, The Pontifex
As the we proceed with the alpha test, the work on , the Pontifex of Church of Starry Wisdom is near completion. Special thanks to RyanReos for taking interest in our project and volunteered to participate in character creation.
In P. H. Lovecraft's novel The Thing on the Doorstep, Asenath is a descendant of deep one hybrids and treats her flesh as a mere vessel. In the past three centuries she managed to possess various bodies via vile sorcery and cheated death many a time. Now her tainted soul resides in a genetically modified body more well built and vivacious than ever - the pontifex now sits upon the throne of the Church of Starry Wisdom and commands the absolute loyalty of her followers.
Due to Asenath's history living in both men and women's bodies, she is capable (and willing) to transfer her newly acquired shell into a futanari. We will hold a quick poll to decide what kind of genitals is most welcome.

View attachment 1345267 View attachment 1345268 View attachment 1345269 View attachment 1345271 View attachment 1345273 View attachment 1345275 View attachment 1345276 View attachment 1345280 View attachment 1345281
Thank you so much for sharing!!!

D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
My apologies if this has been asked before but any word on whether the timed monthly patreon bundles will be available as DLC? Would be a shame if those previous costumes were gone forever

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Somehow, I don't feel the ability to move the camera around a pre-recorded sex scene constitutes gameplay. Will there ever be a game, even a bad one, to go along with all the hype?

Reactions: grunt_pepper

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
oh fucking finally
if some legend gets us all a free version I'll see you guys in hospital after my dick's fallen off
Don't expect it since it will require an always online connection to their servers. Not a Steam server but their own servers. Unless someone goes out of their way to capture the packets, strip the encryption, read the packets, learn how their data is structured, and build an emulator, it wont happen. This game isn't popular enough for that to likely happen.

You're welcome to go grab Kali and use Ettercap.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes