3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
What he says does not mean that it is true. Then why do I need a Patreon account, if not for a monthly fee??
This right here. They can host their game via steam on their servers, there is zero reason we should need patreon and as it currently stands that is still a requirement until they state otherwise.

##sourav

Aug 15, 2018
Hi guys, can you tell me why this is happening when I try to start the game? The screen kind of windows out when I click the new game from menu. And after that if I try to click again, it comes back to the title screen again. :(:( Pls help!

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
Hi guys, can you tell me why this is happening when I try to start the game? The screen kind of windows out when I click the new game from menu. And after that if I try to click again, it comes back to the title screen again. :(:( Pls help!

not sure this work or not for your case

right click the mouse on desktop > display setting > scale and layout change to 100% then reopen the game again.

Reactions: ##sourav

##sourav

Aug 15, 2018
not sure this work or not for your case

right click the mouse on desktop > display setting > scale and layout change to 100% then reopen the game again.
But it's already in 100% scale. Still I tried readding the scaling as 100%. The result is same as before. The thing is, the game seems stuck at the title menu. Can't get any further than that.

bigzagagliones

Feb 9, 2020
Is the issue that the game doesn't fill the screen or that it doesn't start when you click on new game? If it's the latter, it's because there is no "new game", click on gallery instead

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This one has me confused, they churn out dozens of animations/add existing animations to other characters each update. There is also currently no plan to require patreons to stay patrons after the game is released. Their animations are also superior to that of PH in terms of models, sound design and overall interaction.

Not sure where you got the info about a few new outfits, but that person was clearly uninformed.

If PH actually had a nearly full featured completed game, then I might not be feeling like I'm gonna get took. But to force an online only mode (that literally nobody asked for) that will host over half of the animations for the game, says alot about their plans. They are hosting it on their own servers, so that means if they ever go belly up or feel the cost of maintaining it is too little, that part of the game will be lost to us if they don't patch in a sp version before they give up on it.

Their sexual sound design is tragically bad on about 80% of their animations, their animations are also only a few steps up from how studiofow designed their sex scenes in subverse. Granted it's vastly better than fows, it is still a very basic animation previewer with worse framerates and average camera control. They're setting up to make us continue to pay for a game we've already paid for over months to a year+ of support for the promise of all the content to only now have them swap gears not to long ago and splitting up what should be available to anyone in a one time purchase.

I don't know if they will commit to such an action to use their servers, but I seriously hope they think really hard about how successful they want their game to be as paying for a subscription for a sex scene viewer is hardly a good deal. There isn't even any gameplay and it's been in the works for a long time.
i have to agree and yea said guy might be just wrong

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
I'll believe them when they deliver a finished product.
no problem with that, it's even normal.

but those who insult the game should do the same instead of crying with their theory ... if we follow their theory The Elder Sroll 6 will never be released. well ... we haven't seen any gameplay.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
''Currently, the game is only a sex simulator, but it is expected to evolve to a full game with a single and multiplayer modes in early 2021''

This game and WildLife, the amount of work its needed will take years upon years for a full fleshed game with a small ass team which these 2 companies do.

I sometimes check up on some news on the update lists and they still create characters or animations...

Last edited:

anonbooru388

Jul 24, 2018

Big yikes. Feels like they're just trying to pump up the drama at this point to try and draw attention away from the fact that the beta still hasn't been released.
Whoa, how do I apply for the job?

I could draw, and if I'm joining, I want some huge things to go inside small things- therefore I'm gonna make that shit.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Big yikes. Feels like they're just trying to pump up the drama at this point to try and draw attention away from the fact that the beta still hasn't been released.
Geez almost sounds everyone is leaving the sinking ship, mates overboard ;)

A team which doesn't stand to their Blood behind their work is worth nothing.

And now you slowly could think they only did it for having something on their Portfolio list as showcase ;)

And the "the big guy invester (devil) gonna help us bringing them back" sorry that sounds like "but you have to understand he wants some investment securities for that, and we gonna get that from you in the end"

Great Psycho Play at work here ;)

That "And ooops sorry i just realized that is to sensitive information, gonna delete it" is the cherry on top of Manipulation :D

Last edited:

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
no problem with that, it's even normal.

but those who insult the game should do the same instead of crying with their theory ... if we follow their theory The Elder Sroll 6 will never be released. well ... we haven't seen any gameplay.
Most of the doomsday theories are based on things the devs said. People are simply discussing those dev posts since there's literally nothing else to talk about as they haven't released anything tangible in months.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Geez almost sounds everyone is leaving the sinking ship, mates overboard ;)

A team which doesn't stand to their Blood behind their work is worth nothing.

And now you slowly could think they only did it for having something on their Portfolio list as showcase ;)

And the "the big guy invester (devil) gonna help us bringing them back" sorry that sounds like "but you have to understand he wants some investment securities for that, and we gonna get that from you in the end"

Great Psycho Play at work here ;)

That "And ooops sorry i just realized that is to sensitive information, gonna delete it" is the cherry on top of Manipulation :D
I actually agree with you this time but hell.
Considering they had one of the devs go ill because of overworking, now this, they must be treating their team like crap. Also why the hell does the costume maker even matter anyway ffs...We already have so many in the game, for a CBT they could very well use these...I feel like they are focused on all the things that I personally don't care about right now

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017

I was gonna post this today but f95 was giving me site connection errors all day. I'm super glad I decided to jump ship. Every few weeks they come up with some random ass shit to bring up. They supposedly lost one person and are now contemplating sleeping with the devil because of that? Not even like a month ago they said they'd have no reason to entertain the thought after backlash because the patreon support is more than enough.

I dunno why they're considering it when their like lowest tier is 4 bucks and they're sitting on nearly 20k patreons. They're so wishy washy you freaking don't know what they're gonna say or make up next. Then they deleted it because it was supposedly sensitive... to who exactly? tencent? why would they care or be in that discord?

None of it makes a bit of fucking sense and the deletion of it further proves that they should've just not bothered saying anything at all. They should use some of that patreon funding and hire a pr person to speak for them.

Porkeroni

Sep 4, 2020
I was gonna post this today but f95 was giving me site connection errors all day. I'm super glad I decided to jump ship. Every few weeks they come up with some random ass shit to bring up. They supposedly lost one person and are now contemplating sleeping with the devil because of that? Not even like a month ago they said they'd have no reason to entertain the thought after backlash because the patreon support is more than enough.

I dunno why they're considering it when their like lowest tier is 4 bucks and they're sitting on nearly 20k patreons. They're so wishy washy you freaking don't know what they're gonna say or make up next. Then they deleted it because it was supposedly sensitive... to who exactly? tencent? why would they care or be in that discord?

None of it makes a bit of fucking sense and the deletion of it further proves that they should've just not bothered saying anything at all. They should use some of that patreon funding and hire a pr person to speak for them.
Just pirate it lmao

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes