3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The only thing the game has going for it anymore is some beautiful graphics i dont know what "gameplay" you think they added from what im seaing the gameplay is now suducing other men into watching you fuck other men so that they can unlock animations they can use to fuck other men in the game? hard pass here ill stick to messing with the .34 beta uploaded here and consider that the finished game.
we were talking about wild life man, not PH
PH will have no gameplay besides the crap that will limit players from having all scenes

Reactions: altairxoxo

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
The only thing the game has going for it anymore is some beautiful graphics i dont know what "gameplay" you think they added from what im seaing the gameplay is now suducing other men into watching you fuck other men so that they can unlock animations they can use to fuck other men in the game? hard pass here ill stick to messing with the .34 beta uploaded here and consider that the finished game.
You know.... girls also like to rub one out, just saying. Try ask one, you might be surprised

Reactions: nelson969

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ask your;
Mom= grounded with several more questions.
sister= calls mom and dad.
step sister= gets stuck and pounded.
auntie= counseling and repeat steps with mom.
granny= you need help.
friend= ship over.
girlfriend= you don’t have one. :HideThePain:
huh
dude I've talked to some girls about this specificaly and they haven't dumped me lol
but I guess you're joking xD

• Haha
Reactions: Jstarndmpserby
Jun 30, 2017
How can anyone still believe this will turn out anything but a shitshow?
To be honest, like Eromancer with Malise and the Machine back then, Fallen Doll of Project Helius is a promising project because of quality, graphic and so on. People still want something new which different from usual Illusion game, or endless Japanese eroge hentai visual novel. Most other small group or single developer stick with either another RPG Maker game, or usual Side-scrolling or interactive novel you guys saw all over F95 right now. So when a game with good quality and promising like MatM or Fallen Doll people is really is hyped, so went those turn into wrong way people either sad, regret, anger, rage and mix with a little hope. I for example even though really hate the way they did, still check their twitter, F95 thread or patreon, well that is

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
To be honest, like Eromancer with Malise and the Machine back then, Fallen Doll of Project Helius is a promising project because of quality, graphic and so on. People still want something new which different from usual Illusion game, or endless Japanese eroge hentai visual novel. Most other small group or single developer stick with either another RPG Maker game, or usual Side-scrolling or interactive novel you guys saw all over F95 right now. So when a game with good quality and promising like MatM or Fallen Doll people is really is hyped, so went those turn into wrong way people either sad, regret, anger, rage and mix with a little hope. I for example even though really hate the way they did, still check their twitter, F95 thread or patreon, well that is
gotta say I do hate seeing RPGM, Ren'Py and VM's all over the place, they just clutter up the site and make finding some quality games impossible even with the filters

Jun 30, 2017
like i said before, this probably will turn into another Star Citizen, you guy probably can play the game, but it will probably never escape alpha or beta test state or something like that

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
Is not going to release that date, I can garantee you that. The story mode isn't even made, or is it? These past months they have been doing new animations and the harem online mode. They aren't going to make a full game in just four months :LOL:
Sigh. As the guy above said: please don't talk if you're just making assumptions, people go on the weirdest tangents here... that's the projected EA release, 6 months of CBT then EA. And it's not fixed in stone: you HAVE to give Steam a date for store approval.

Reactions: rf96

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
No, the store page is not live yet. They are nearly done with translating the page into all the different languages the game is in. They had a few translators translate the game and then go MIA. They are recruiting the replacements for the steam page. They said to give it a few days before the page goes live.

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
Exactly. I'm not excusing the previous fuck up and I was vocal about it on their discord, but 90% of posters here are kids that want a free lunch and can't even grasp basic descriptions of how the game works. They just want another fap-gallery game, which is an old busted concept and there's a reason those always fail on the long term: once people fap to them, they're over.

This promises to be something more and the devs apparently give a shit. They took the time to rewrite the game, adding more interesting concepts in it..
This entire post sounds like something a grumpy dev would say:rolleyes::cautious:....

congru

Dec 27, 2019
The last game update was around Feb 1 on page 201.
I believe we can reach 100 pages of argument before the next release!
Don't give up, we can do it.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Next release next week.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
a lot of us have the site set for 100 posts per page so we are only on page 60.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes