3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
To be fair, you can turn on "Do not disturb" mode, which hides all players besides yourself...you can still hear the sounds of them going about their business ,though. Which is fucking weird lmao

Reactions: McAztec

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Without the vr this is about 10gb. Is there a good site I can dump that for free? I'm also happy to spite upload this over the new gacha direction.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
demo version is currently uploading it seems to have the same content but it may help with cracking
as for easy anti cheat there is none
demo version doesn't have the harem mode

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
i think you can delete the one you don't use. Put it in the bin and try
I know, demo is completely unprotected, you don't even need steam emulator, demo is basically 0.34 with slightly changed interface, however 2 outfits are missing, Christmas gifts for Alet and Erika.

Rtrain

Nov 2, 2019
The Harem Mode; Time Gating with Energy; Gatcha Mechanics; the "Co-Op" aspect for progress ... all just a solid "No." Should stick to the Single Player experience much like Subverse.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
fdoll.png
Let's make one thing clear. There is absolutely NOTHING stopping them from selling the in-game currency for cash in the future.
Those are nothing more then empty promises.
It goes like this : they make big promises to make people feel safe. People spend hundreds if not thousands of hours and dollars on the game. Then they slowly put more egregious things in cash shop, but people can't quit because they have invested so much into the game already.

Sunk cost fallacy alongside FOMO (fear of missing out) and habit building (by time gating progression) are the three pillars of gacha games.

They also communicate only on discord where they have 100% control of the discussion. You complain you get banned.

Last edited:

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
so how gameplay, the gacha & daily, stamina look like, i try to search in youtube but nothing and how the fuck this game turn into gacha game after several month

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
so how gameplay, the gacha & daily, stamina look like, i try to search in youtube but nothing and how the fuck this game turn into gacha game after several month
There is no gameplay. If you can actually get in without being kicked from the server or stuck in an elevator, you literally just pick a position card and plop it down in a room. And you watch the animation. The only difference from choosing something from the offline menu is the ability to walk around and see what animations others have picked and give them a virtual thumbs up.

The mobile game systems just make it worse than the offline mode. There you have all the animations to choose from. In Harem, you pull them like a gacha. There are rarities and dupes. You can get nothing but scenes for girls you don't like or just duplicates. The stamina system makes it so you can only watch a few scenes before you can't gain any more currency. Its to slow progression and force the online community to stick around longer. They have to show that player count after all.

Can anyone with CBT access upload something/anything of Galatea? Like a pic or whatever, thanks!
No one can show anything because Steam doesn't like her. She isn't in the game.

Last edited:

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
View attachment 1525640
Let's make one thing clear. There is absolutely NOTHING stopping them from selling the in-game currency for cash in the future.
Those are nothing more then empty promises.
It goes like this : they make big promises to make people feel safe. People spend hundreds if not thousands of hours and dollars on the game. Then they slowly put more egregious things in cash shop, but people can't quit because they have invested so much into the game already.

Sunk cost fallacy alongside FOMO (fear of missing out) and habit building (by time gating progression) are the three pillars of gacha games.

They also communicate only on discord where they have 100% control of the discussion. You complain you get banned.
They already essentially are. Patreon donations will be converted into currency. A mod today when dealing with questions told everyone "So what if they do?". So it will likely happen on release and then they'll state "Oh, we meant early access only of course."

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
The bait and switch on this game is legendary. Imagine misleading people for years into thinking this was going to be some huge thing and then dumping a shitty gacha game on them at the last minute.

Well, add this to the list behind Subverse as a disappointing failure. Whats the next hopeful game? I'd say Wild Life but that ones been putzing around as long as this one with even less to show in the gameplay department.
Wildlife is also significantly a much bigger project and has way better animation/model quality compared to those 2.

Subverses scenes are trash tier with clipping and fixed views everywhere, but their comedy is pretty good. I don't take this one as seriously as they were never that good at making things as their long list of over praised shitty videos will confirm.

Project H has effectively made a handful of rooms over the past few years and while they have a fairly sizable library of scenes, the animations themselves are extremely limited and some of the newer ones that I managed to test the other night are pretty abysmal in terms of the quality that went into them. Then add that the game runs like a potato because they have upwards of like 10 people in a lobby all placing 2-3 models at a time and their models being included in such a tight space. These models have so much crap packed into them it just murders framerate unless you're chilling on a very high end rig, which in this economy, very few are.

Wildlife has the ability to take multiple girls and simply go down a list for tons of different positions and variations for all of them while H will have to go through sub menu after sub menu for very fixed scenes that offer no more than an sfm clip. It still looks good, but it's not on wildlife's level yet due to how they've gone about making the game.

Wildlife gets plenty of flak for being slow. but their game is significantly better across the board. The flight system alone in that game is some of the nicest shit I've seen in a long time. Can't say the finished project will be the best thing ever, but it will certainly be a cut above what these other 2 projects offer.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes