3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Don't forget you can get duplicates when opening those lootboxes as well, so you might get even less animations, and then you might not even get animations you like either.
Do the sensitivity raising animations also raise arousal? Cause if not, there's totally gonna be some poor soul who only gets those and can't progress since people rarely hand out likes and they won't be able to get them from the girls.

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
Do the sensitivity raising animations also raise arousal? Cause if not, there's totally gonna be some poor soul who only gets those and can't progress since people rarely hand out likes and they won't be able to get them from the girls.
They do but only for one actor and not the character you play as if I remember right, so you can't get simultaneous orgasm for likes I suppose? But it might just be me not remembering right.
Then I suppose they'll only have to grind one daily per day to get those sweet 3 data per day so they can buy 1 lootbox
Unless of course they get a daily that they can't do due to not having an animation that have the requirements...

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
If anyone needs a good taste of how disorganized the discord is, here's one of the support staff complaining about people saying there's microtransactions and that the game totally doesn't have them. Note the date.
1640269222705.png

Here's Helius himself in the progress report, a big channel with news the staff wants everyone to read before asking questions, describing the microtransactions in the game. Also note the date.
1640269335344.png

The staff are whinging/warning/banning people for talking about info that became available a week earlier saying the new user needs to read it, even when it's clearly the project staff not aware of what's going on with the game. (Note how Helius clearly mentions you can buy character bundles/packs). The channel has become insanity, and if you need accurate info on the game good luck, it'll depend on who's online and if they bothered to read Helius's updates themselves.

1640269946278.png

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
It was for DRM purposes, but I think they didn't realize the reason people can't pirate multiplayer only games is because it's hard to play with others without the game naturally supporting custom servers/peer to peer, not because you can't fake a connection. So the whole single player only in a multiplayer environment isn't working out as they'd hoped.
Honestly a shame what happened to this game.

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
If anyone needs a good taste of how disorganized the discord is, here's one of the support staff complaining about people saying there's microtransactions and that the game totally doesn't have them. Note the date.
View attachment 1558888

Here's Helius himself in the progress report, a big channel with news the staff wants everyone to read before asking questions, describing the microtransactions in the game. Also note the date.
View attachment 1558889

The staff are whinging/warning/banning people for talking about info that became available a week earlier saying the new user needs to read it, even when it's clearly the project staff not aware of what's going on with the game. (Note how Helius clearly mentions you can buy character bundles/packs). The channel has become insanity, and if you need accurate info on the game good luck, it'll depend on who's online and if they bothered to read Helius's updates themselves.

View attachment 1558901
Yup, volunteer mods and volunteer staff deny microstransactions and if you disagree with them and say you don't believe them they'll warn or ban you. And to addon to that the vocal regular discord users will harass and/or mock anyone bringing up these concerns, stating dumb reasons or even dumber reasons such as "Oh you didn't purchase the game you're just funding it with patreon"

I mean its very unprofessional to have staff openly mock users in public chat :FacePalm:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
:FacePalm: So some think you're not buying the game on patreon even though you're paying for a key and the tiers specifically says you'll get the full game when released and all current builds, and then mock users on steam for being upset and that they should've researched the game more before 'purchasing' even though its not a purchase according to them, when all info about ingame mechanics and such are locked behind paywalls and the ingame mechanics aren't even explained on the patreon, where you buy it from. what...:WaitWhat: How does that even make sense. They don't even answer questions on patreon or steam either at least not the threads I've seen on steam.

And yeah that steamchart about players online is just depressing, seeing as the entire economy of the game is built on player interaction and future microtransactions(Character bundles. and perhaps ingame currency purchased directly, although its been "denied" so far.), so avg 150 players after release and then now the past few days even a drop below 100 players per day, all of these players most likely also spread out over the globe, empty lobbies yay!:LUL:
In essence it's true - you are supporting the project and they promise you given bonuses based on how much you pledge. But i don't think those promises are legally binding. That said they are obviously misleading people and exploiting the fact that patreon doesn't give refunds. TBH Patreon should step in and force them to update the pledges with all the info available on discrod, after all the discord is linked to Patreon so it is not like they can pretend it's not official info.

I had same impression about the steamchart till i realized the progress is gonna be reset. As it is there is no reason to grind and that would seem to be the case, besides couple madmans most people are lv 1 or so.

@ discord - even the staff is not informed about details of the project so how are they to answer people ? Best case scenario they will say they don't know but that does't look good, so they will most of the time project their own interpretations and desires. Helius is more then happy about that really, as he doesn't answer for promises made by mods.

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
In essence it's true - you are supporting the project and they promise you given bonuses based on how much you pledge. But i don't think those promises are legally binding. That said they are obviously misleading people and exploiting the fact that patreon doesn't give refunds. TBH Patreon should step in and force them to update the pledges with all the info available on discrod, after all the discord is linked to Patreon so it is not like they can pretend it's not official info.
You can always do a charge back to test that. If it works then Helius should really update the patreon page.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Honestly a shame what happened to this game.
Did you seriously think it would be different? Initially, I said that the goal of this clown is to get more money by any means and never finish the game. What he released in the steam is not a game, but a pathetic semblance. However, people convinced that I understand nothing at all and am too stupid. Now I look with a satisfied smile at how everything I said becomes a reality. :cool:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Did you seriously think it would be different? Initially, I said that the goal of this clown is to get more money by any means and never finish the game. What he released in the steam is not a game, but a pathetic semblance. However, people convinced that I understand nothing at all and am too stupid. Now I look with a satisfied smile at how everything I said becomes a reality. :cool:
I mean I'm not saying I didn't see it coming, I'm just saying it's a shame. Always is with these kind of things.

Reactions: Jarul

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
Harem Mode Investigation Update
=====================

Animations are a go.

View attachment 1559225
Cool!:)

I had same impression about the steamchart till i realized the progress is gonna be reset. As it is there is no reason to grind and that would seem to be the case, besides couple madmans most people are lv 1 or so.

@ discord - even the staff is not informed about details of the project so how are they to answer people ? Best case scenario they will say they don't know but that does't look good, so they will most of the time project their own interpretations and desires. Helius is more then happy about that really, as he doesn't answer for promises made by mods.
Hmm? I still see it as a purchase or am I wrong, I mean I am specifically paying money to get something and in it they promise a game. There are of course different tiers that don't include that.

I mean if the gameplay stays as it is now, I don't think the steamchart will improve to much even after all resets are done, I mean with a limit on how much you can play per day why even play more than those few hours and then shutting off the game leaving lobbies empty.

About the staff not being informed that's just stupid Helius should inform them what use is it to employee headless chickens(But then again the mods and support staff aren't even getting paid right as they set up donation pages for themselves)? what's even more stupid is their speculation and wishes spouted as truth with no fact checks from Helius, and then the mods going all power hungry banning people.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Hmm? I still see it as a purchase or am I wrong, I mean I am specifically paying money to get something and in it they promise a game. There are of course different tiers that don't include that.

I mean if the gameplay stays as it is now, I don't think the steamchart will improve to much even after all resets are done, I mean with a limit on how much you can play per day why even play more than those few hours and then shutting off the game leaving lobbies empty.

About the staff not being informed that's just stupid Helius should inform them what use is it to employee headless chickens(But then again the mods and support staff aren't even getting paid right as they set up donation pages for themselves)? what's even more stupid is their speculation and wishes spouted as truth with no fact checks from Helius, and then the mods going all power hungry banning people.
This is a pledge system, number of customer protection laws will not apply here.

It may come as surprise but no gameplay gameplay is nothing unusual in gacha games. Those games are driven by the desire to unlock shit, collect all the shinies. If people play the game now they mostly do so to do their business what is maybe 15min ? and probably don't log in daily. With gacha on it will be up to 2h and very likely people will log in everyday.

The mods are just volontiers, the most loyal fans among fans. No surprise really they ban people for talking bad about the game. I wouldn't call it stupid i would call it meticulous, it serves the purpose of manipulating people Having a crowd of yes man behind his back is very useful for a con.

Reactions: Jarul
Aug 23, 2017
I have a couple of questions for any patrons to answer:

Can the patreon supporters who have claimed their monthly outfit bundles use them in the current build?
Is the Erotes Nightclub map available yet?
What is this pink meter? I can't get it above zero but I see an old video by ProjectH where it is like 30
1640297888336.png

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
I have a couple of questions for any patrons to answer:

Can the patreon supporters who have claimed their monthly outfit bundles use them in the current build?
Is the Erotes Nightclub map available yet?
What is this pink meter? I can't get it above zero but I see an old video by ProjectH where it is like 30
View attachment 1559527
No, outfits will come later in phase 2 or phase 3 of the beta for some reason, even though we are supposed to get 2 new outfits this next update that is coming "Christmas" all outfits that were unlocked in gallery mode are locked in harem mode needing to be purchased. So it would not surprise me if they outfits we claimed will be needed to be purchased ingame as well.

Erotes isn't available and won't be until early access according to their current roadmap on patreon

I think that pink meter is affinity which girls can get for doing certain stuff in the future right now affinity is not enabled. If I remember correctly.

TwigleDrig

Mar 24, 2021
UniversalConquistador Is there any way to support the work you're doing?
I'd love to throw some motivation ($$) your way but I'm not sure if that's allowed in this forum. I'm interested in the game but have been really disappointed by the direction it's taking. I would have happily paid for the game but definitely not AAA price for a half finished game with lootboxes.

activspam

Oct 2, 2018
I concur, and I stand by what I said before:
[...]
At this point, I would be willing to actually pay for someone's expertise in cracking this out of pure spite. They don't deserve the money, although I feel very sorry for the creatives involved in this project.
If you take crypto or something like that I would be happy to buy you a pizza. If only, to make a point.

Reactions: TwigleDrig
Aug 23, 2017
UniversalConquistador Is there any way to support the work you're doing?
I'd love to throw some motivation ($$) your way but I'm not sure if that's allowed in this forum. I'm interested in the game but have been really disappointed by the direction it's taking. I would have happily paid for the game but definitely not AAA price for a half finished game with lootboxes.
I'm going to have to graciously decline. Thank you for your words of support though.

This project is at a point where myself, and I'm assuming plenty of other members, want to express our frustration with the online requirements & microtransactions via our wallets, by not supporting ProjectH. However, I do want ProjectH to keep producing the animations and models, and they obviously cannot do that if it becomes no longer financially viable. And while one might say, "a developer who pisses off his customers rightfully deserves to fail," I can't help but get hyped for the upcoming features they have talked about, now that their development has progressed past the microtransaction & online nonsense. All that to say, supporting ProjectH is unfortunately probably the wisest thing to do if you want to ensure that more content keeps coming, but I totally understand if you don't want to do that.

I personally do not need the money. If it's burning a hole in your pocket, find a reputable charity, buy someone an extra Christmas gift, or support a game dev that doesn't turn their game into an online gacha.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes