3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Will they add character customization sliders?
No, they don't want to have to tweek animations to support that. At least not for height, chest, butt, penis for the males, hips, etc all confirmed no at this point.

You can color the girls hair though.

enshi

Mar 3, 2018
so ive been looking into this more and correct me if im wrong but so far from what i've learned is

- no singleplayer
- harem mode mp only (not sure how i feel about jacking off with random people around me)
- gaining new position through gacha style rewards
- daily rewards gives you 1 roll for new position a day and a chance of you rolling a dupe
- stamina system for a limit of copying other players position
- huge grind for costumes
- gallery mode doesn't give you all the positions (for now)

i understand its still a beta but i havent seen any singleplayer gameplay so idk if its just harem mode solo mode or an actual action game. am i wrong in any of this?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
No, they don't want to have to tweek animations to support that. At least not for height, chest, butt, penis for the males, hips, etc all confirmed no at this point.

You can color the girls hair though.
Height would and limb changes would break animations that is true but they could easily allow us to make them fatter/ skinnier , like +- 20% wouldn't look worse nor cause more clipping then there already is. Same goes for breasts they already clip during animations based on jiggle settings so they could clip because of size. Although this would require outfits to support the scaling.
However skin / muscle mask, face features, eyes , makeup you name it that could easily be customizable without any additional work to be put in other areas. They don't allow it because why give people something for free when you can have them pay for it?
enter big brain meme

so ive been looking into this more and correct me if im wrong but so far from what i've learned is

- no singleplayer
- harem mode mp only (not sure how i feel about jacking off with random people around me)
- daily rewards gives you 1 roll for new position a day and a chance of you rolling a dupe

i understand its still a beta but i havent seen any singleplayer gameplay so idk if its just harem mode solo mode or an actual action game. am i wrong in any of this?
More or less, you get some rolls and crafting currency from shop on weekly reset. I would say grind for scenes is faar worse then grind for costumes. There overall consensus is that there is too much grind but whatever they adjust it for better remains to be seen. (hopefully they won't make it worse).
I don't find stamina limiting, like 2h a day is more then enough for my needs.
Gallery won't be updated or they have not stated any plans in regards to updating it.
If you want some more detail about how it works check here : https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...-34-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-7246879

Reactions: 246

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
That's about right but with UI is also broken and animation is broken that sometime you can't get out of. Not to mention that all the animation are slow like turtle having sex (Don't get me wrong, I like those animations but it just that the speed is too slow and the variation in the speed adjustments is not helping at all)
Most people are mad about the loli character "Galatea didn't made it" It's a writings on the wall about Galatea. No place on the internet that they will justify sexual with minor characters but those people worry about that more than about the state of the game that almost unplayable? If the game can't play they won't be able to enjoy Galatea even if she were able to made it to the game anyway.

- no singleplayer

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Back to just lying though.
View attachment 1583858
What Pasix says here is objectively false. Looking in Galatea's lore she was explicitly designed to look like a child to help childless couples feel as though they had a daughter.
View attachment 1583859
Also not stated so much in this, but rather heavily implied she's meant to look twelve. (or at least this is a bad look even if that wasn't the intent considering her design intent.)
View attachment 1583860
I kinda admire them for not wanting to go full hog on deleting everything from the past and sorta owning up to it, but at the least they need to read it and address it properly. Just trying to lie their way around it won't get them out of this situation. You guys can still read these entries in the lore channel in their discord.

Edit: Shit lol he changed his message literally as I was clipping and posting this. His new message is responding to someone else. Lool nevermind in the time I took to priase him for not going whole hog deleting the discord messages he's literally pruned like 10-15 messages from that steam thread. They're back to deleting anything too scathing in steam. And anything to do with Helius stating Galatea is a loli like in that message he responded to. Guess they really don't want that reaching steam in anyway.
Who is that Pasix Guy the PR Manager of Project Helius or a Representitive of Mindgeek, he sounds like both ?

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
So after watching Pasix ban people and remove posts calling them out on Steam in real time, I filed a report with Steam for shits and gigs. Just about their blatant censorship and trying to spin a false narrative. I even provided the before and after pics.

The response was essentially "We let devs police their own communities. Tough shit."

So yeah. They can ban anyone who disagrees and calls them out on their lies along with deleting negative posts and leaving the few positive ones. Its all kosher to Steam. Nice.

Well we at least know that Patreon is looking into them from the numerous reports. I doubt shit will come from that though, its been years since they advertised Galatea. Them backing out after selling her costumes to people is new though. So that might actually get them in some trouble. But I still doubt it.

Pretty sure they're going to walk away with their million dollar investment and years of Patreon funds with a nice big smile. They win, we lose. Enjoy your cut content and gacha.

Dude he's digging the hole deeper. There's so many screenshots of him calling her a loli and the lore literally mentions shes a stand in for real children. Like does he think no one will read that eventually?
Nah, no one will see that stuff. Because anyone who mentions it has their posts deleted =P

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
One of the main reasons I put $500 in this project was for Galatea but I'm more upset about harem mode than Galatea not being in the game (yeah saw this coming)
See here she will be in not as you expect her though and dont take her Sex Scene appearance for Granted neither yet
Looks like all the flak forced Helius to respond to Lewd Gamer. Still looks like they are going to remove her from the sexual aspects or change her significantly to comply with steam.

View attachment 1585059

That could get quiet interesting for some Alet and Erika are already on the Edge of what is acceptable in Artificial Hybrid terms ;)

Im really interested to see QI Wu's solution just simply resizing her i doubt it will cut it,therfore she is way to aggressive babyface designed :)

Only Anya is pretty full save

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
If the game can't play they won't be able to enjoy Galatea even if she were able to made it to the game anyway.
Gatcha or not, grindy or not those issues are secondary, If they don't have the character they want the game becomes worthless for them.

They just lost 8k patrons yet again. The whole chart slowly started to decline.
You are reading it wrong. The monthly spikes& drops are normal thing. However they had much higher spike up last two months because of beta. Comparing the peaks suggests that about 9-10k people paid for beta access that is 35$+.

Reactions: 246 and MrOnche
Aug 13, 2020
I really wish they had just done a single player campaign where you could just capture the creatures and take them back for experimentation on the station. Trying to train or test them to unlock different positions.
Bro, this single paragraph has ideas and concepts 1000% better than anything they cooked after .34
It goes to show how greed can ruin anything.

May 25, 2017

- no singleplayer

More or less, you get some rolls and crafting currency from shop on weekly reset. I would say grind for scenes is faar worse then grind for costumes. There overall consensus is that there is too much grind but whatever they adjust it for better remains to be seen. (hopefully they won't make it worse).
I don't find stamina limiting, like 2h a day is more then enough for my needs.
Gallery won't be updated or they have not stated any plans in regards to updating it.
If you want some more detail about how it works check here : https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...-34-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-7246879
Oh my god this is just Destiny 2 but even more ass, literally and figuratively.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Who is that Pasix Guy the PR Manager of Project Helius or a Representitive of Mindgeek, he sounds like both ?
Don't forget that KaraMalone who is still replying with long ass bullshit. Clearly damage controlling this game with some useless excuses.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Gatcha or not, grindy or not those issues are secondary, If they don't have the character they want the game becomes worthless for them.

You are reading it wrong. The monthly spikes& drops are normal thing. However they had much higher spike up last two months because of beta. Comparing the peaks suggests that about 9-10k people paid for beta access that is 35$+.
Don't get me wrong. I personally doesn't go against if she's gonna make it or not but I don't want to enjoy the sex scene with only 10 fps and constant lagging or got disconnected and I'm sure nobody wants to enjoy Galatea with only just footjob as well.

Izalith

Sep 15, 2019
You know this wouldn't be an issue if you hosted the game at an actual adult site like Fakku.
Except you don't want single-player, you want those SFW Steam clicks and ongoing DLC.

This entire journey has been one of pure, unadulterated greed.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes