3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You know how some games let you gather collectibles to unlock character and enemy models you can view from a special gallery, and sometimes said models can be made to animate at the press of a button?

Well, this thing is basically it, sans the actual game that comes with the gallery, and in its place is a skinner box meant to waste your time or steal your money.

But to make it even simpler, here's a few pros and cons.

Pros:
+ the models look nice
+ the animations look nice

Cons:
- you're giving money to Helius
- there is no actual game here
- it's a skinner box
- you're supposed to waste countless hours looping the same animations over and over again to... unlock more animations
- there hasn't been an actual content update in months now, and nothing indicates one will be coming soon
- it's a buggy mess
- it's unoptimized
- will likely get even worse in the future as Helius attempts to go the streaming route
I will give them the fact that they showed mocap work being done (which in my opinion, looks AMAZING) so they must be doing something when it comes to content
I installed the Harem Cracked but could not open it. Help me !!!
use this file to run it
FallenDoll_0.4.9_KiritoMod-included\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64\KiritoMod049.exe

Reactions: TuanHoang
Jun 30, 2017
to be fair i rather wait for Illusion game at this point, because their games have even more "gameplay" than Fallen Doll, and superior character customization. The only thing this "game" catching peoples eyes is because of UE graphic, promises of storyline and other shit, and the biggest of all - Lovecraftian sex theme

alonso123nox

May 18, 2022
alonso123nox
Try to read Troubleshooting in How to install cracked Harem version.
Please do not use capital letters, it is desrespectfull.
Thanks, so i need to do this?

1. If you are using the steam version of the game, make a copy and modify that!
  2. Go to the root folder and delete everything except the Paralogue and Engine folders.
  3. Go to Paralogue\Binaries\Win64 and delete everything
  4. Go back to the root and extract the zip there
  5. If it asks if you want to overwrite steam_api64.dll press yes.
  6. If it did not ask then you are doing something wrong.
  7. Start with Launch.bat or Paralogue\Binaries\Win64\KiritoMod049.exe

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
alonso123nox
You see word Troubleshooting or is this Installation?

Troubleshooting:
  • To fix blurry textures add r.Streaming.PoolSize=0 to the Engine.ini in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor folder.

alonso123nox

May 18, 2022
alonso123nox
You see word Troubleshooting or is this Installation?

Troubleshooting:
  • To fix blurry textures add r.Streaming.PoolSize=0 to the Engine.ini in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor folder.
Yes, but I don't have the game on steam, that doesn't work for me, I think, I only have the 9GB version of kiritomod that comes all ready there and edit the Engine.ini doesn't work , that's why I continue with the bad textures and I do not know how to fix it

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
You said " I AM PLAYING THE KIRITOMOD CRACKED GAME", so where is Steam comes over and how you made the screenshot, if it's doesn't open?
The screenshot is definitely from cracked Harem mode.

alonso123nox

May 18, 2022
Yes, that is the kiritomod version, but recently I got into steam, installed the demo version, deleted the data except paralogue and engine, copied the kiritomod crack folder and I got that error that it crashed me due to this error

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 5089] Corrupted index in pak file (SHA hash mismatch).

I think the demo version is not good for cracking the game on steam.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Yes, that is the kiritomod version, but recently I got into steam, installed the demo version, deleted the data except paralogue and engine, copied the kiritomod crack folder and I got that error that it crashed me due to this error

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 5089] Corrupted index in pak file (SHA hash mismatch).

I think the demo version is not good for cracking the game on steam.
Oh yes, lets copy files from another version to another version. What could possibly go wrong?

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
alonso123nox
Wow, that I never heard of:
Let's say, this game is a book, so is what you are doing: Kirito gave you full book, but you wasn't satisfied, so you burned that book, took two pages of it in demo version (Steam demo), tried to apply Kirito's crack for full book, and what a wonder, it isn't working?! Why?!
What could possibly go wrong?!

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes