3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
[QUOTE = "HardcoreCuddler, bài đăng: 8400994, thành viên: 2690464"]
Tôi sẽ cho họ biết sự thật rằng họ đã cho thấy công việc mocap đang được hoàn thành (theo ý kiến của tôi, trông thật TUYỆT VỜI), vì vậy họ phải làm gì đó khi nói đến nội dung

sử dụng tệp này để chạy nó
FallenDoll_0.4.9_KiritoMod-include \ Paralogue \ Binaries \ Win64 \ KiritoMod049.exe
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Cảm ơn rất nhiều. vị cứu tinh của tôi
Oắt đờ phắc ông dùng gu gồ dịch kiểu gì mà nhìn ngáo thế

Anyways HardcoreCuddler this guy thanks you and deems you his savior

Danny0007

Oct 7, 2017
Hello, could you please help me with my problem? I cant go with cursor to right side... cca 20% of right side is not reachable so I cant change setting etc... Do you know what to try? Thank you'

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
to be fair i rather wait for Illusion game at this point, because their games have even more "gameplay" than Fallen Doll, and superior character customization. The only thing this "game" catching peoples eyes is because of UE graphic, promises of storyline and other shit, and the biggest of all - Lovecraftian sex theme
it's the insects for me, can't get enough of them because they are the only things next to tentacles that actually fucking allow you to see the sex happening instead of having it covered by the giant buttocks of some male stud

ashengrall

May 3, 2022
Hi, got a question: I have a VR headset but don't have controllers right now.
Is it somehow possible to control it using a mouse but still use the VR headset for viewing?
Thanks!

Aug 13, 2020
...they are the only things next to tentacles that actually fucking allow you to see the sex happening instead of having it covered by the giant buttocks of some male stud
Same problem here, it only get aggraviated by the auto headlamp hard shadows, either the dude blocks or the pitch black shadow obscures the important bits. Hiding the male makes it look like they're being done by a ghost, and the translucent green slime model is straight out weird. It would be nice to either tone down the shadows, make the textured models translucid or change the color of the translucid one, in the original FD you could do that.

Honestly, as a gallery, Wild life is vastly superior, albeit with a worse UI. And you can even choose which hole to pound.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
ClockworkRBD
Try to read my post exactly three posts up from yours and then following post. Maybe, you'll get it.
That doesn't really help considering my problem is that it seems like the instructions on the front are a bit incomplete. Do I download the Steam demo? Do I need to download something else? Is the download complete on it's own?

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Fellas to save me reading through tons and tons of pages....

I've deleted this earlier this year. Has anything changed in this since Feb 2022?

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
That doesn't really help considering my problem is that it seems like the instructions on the front are a bit incomplete. Do I download the Steam demo? Do I need to download something else? Is the download complete on it's own?
There are two versions of the game:
1) STEAM version (and Steam demo):
If you are using the steam version of the game
with cracking process of STEAM version ONLY.
2) The cracked HAREM version and MODification by KiritoMod69, with everything is opened.
It is already CRACKED. No need to crack, mess or something else. Biggest HINT: just LAUNCH by Launch.bat or KiritoMod69.exe.
It is clearly WRITTEN in instructions.

In my post I wrote about two versions of the book, in post after me "you don't need steam version".
I answered your questions, now please answer my:
For what you need the steam version demo? What is wrong with your reading? Why you keep ramming the brick wall with your head near open door?

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
There are two versions of the game:
1) STEAM version (and Steam demo):

with cracking process of STEAM version ONLY.
2) The cracked HAREM version and MODification by KiritoMod69, with everything is opened.
It is already CRACKED. No need to crack, mess or something else. Biggest HINT: just LAUNCH by Launch.bat or KiritoMod69.exe.
It is clearly WRITTEN in instructions.

In my post I wrote about two versions of the book, in post after me "you don't need steam version".
I answered your questions, now please answer my:
For what you need the steam version demo? What is wrong with your reading? Why you keep ramming the brick wall with your head near open door?
I'm reading the first page and that isn't there. It just says "extract and run." Far more attention is given to if someone needs to crack an existing uncracked version. It would be different if it specified what to run (as in what exe) but it doesn't unless you are trying to crack an existing uncracked version.

You really don't need to be so rude. I'm not ramming my head against a brick wall, the instructions are just really vague or are formatted in a way that focuses more on those with an uncracked version at the expense of those who would download from here. If anything it seems to be like most games on this site where it gives the impression (Which is right maybe 99% of the time) to run the frontmost exe's of any download. In this case, that does not work and will force you to run the game through Steam.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
You really don't need to be so rude.
There is no rudeness in my answer whatsoever. I wasted my time and answered to your questions and just told the facts.
I have no time/wish to multiply quotes from instructions, but you really don't see words even in my quotas from instructions like "steam version", "official game", "cracked Harem version", "already cracked"?!
If you really can't, it can't be helped.

Last edited:
Reactions: sousaphone93

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Same problem here, it only get aggraviated by the auto headlamp hard shadows, either the dude blocks or the pitch black shadow obscures the important bits. Hiding the male makes it look like they're being done by a ghost, and the translucent green slime model is straight out weird. It would be nice to either tone down the shadows, make the textured models translucid or change the color of the translucid one, in the original FD you could do that.

Honestly, as a gallery, Wild life is vastly superior, albeit with a worse UI. And you can even choose which hole to pound.
yea absolutely, WL is just better overall in my opinion, but the lack of tentacle-bearing insects is disturbing so I keep playing OL lol
Updates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we waited this long for fucking pubes? hope their progress is relevant to normal hair as well

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes