3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
you mean the search function which I already used which gave me links for 0.45 and nothing else which is why I asked? either have a useful response or dont even bother next time
Change search settings in your profile to sort results by date.
I've found 3 torrents just in 1 minute.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...ed-project-helius.33403/page-463#post-8372767
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...ed-project-helius.33403/page-450#post-8007711
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...ed-project-helius.33403/page-423#post-7580701

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
Ah... Modded Skyrim, It Just Works :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1935799
I take it they never got back to people about steam keys? Awhile ago I got the patreon tier that was suppose to include one, but the devs never responded to me when I asked them about it.
Go to their offical site Project Helius , log into it with patreon, then you see Your steam beta test key: , under it wich will be a steam key if you pledged for the game.

Jul 2, 2020
Loool. Its not like i like gatcha/loots but "it isssss what it isssss".
I ussualy distant myself from it because it dosent excite me aswell, can be many times waste of money. If i want something i buy it instead of playing with luck, and potentialy wasting money. I do see the apeal of it tho. Only sinning i be doing is having played to many F95 games at the same time its a blessing. Lowk feel at this point peeps want a reaction of me.
Let a guy enjoy his game.
Ya cállese mijo.

grfield

Feb 20, 2022
Have there been any updates since 0.49? I'm confused about the best version to play on right now. Also, which version has the most content and customizability?

I've heard people talk about 0.45 more than 0.49 - did they restrict content in 0.49 or what? I've heard talk about one "Elder thing," but I don't see any versions with animations including that creature.

Last edited:
Reactions: number01
Jul 2, 2020
Have there been any updates since 0.49? I'm confused about the best version to play on right now. Also, which version has the most content and customizability?

I've heard people talk about 0.45 more than 0.49 - did they restrict content in 0.49 or what? I've heard talk about one "Elder thing," but I don't see any versions with animations including that creature.
0.49 Contains more poses and clothing but practically is the same shit.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would literaly pay these guys AAA money just for like 20 scenes with insects with that sort of quality animation and they choose to make a gatcha...
just make Alet give me a fucking reverse lap dance with an insect balls deep in her ass and you'll have me throwing money at you

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
While we're talking about Skyrim: the one thing I can't get to work no matter how hard I try is creature pregnancy. I got an add-on for Beeing Female and it works up until the second trimester, where it always crashes. Human pregnancy works fine. Here's my modlist for reference:

Jun 19, 2018
anyone know how this uploader darkened the skin on the dreamer? i haven't found any such adjustment settings on harem and gallery

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
anyone know how this uploader darkened the skin on the dreamer? i haven't found any such adjustment settings on harem and gallery
whoa damn wait a minute, it looks like most of that model is different, he looks more buff than usual to me, even getting an arm twist glitch because the model is different probably. Didn't know we could do that, or how

Bialge

Nov 2, 2017
whoa damn wait a minute, it looks like most of that model is different, he looks more buff than usual to me, even getting an arm twist glitch because the model is different probably. Didn't know we could do that, or how
In 0.34 we can make the Dreamer more muscular or darken his skin in the same customization menu you use for the ladies. They removed it in later versions.

ErzaZero

Jun 27, 2018
It will work on pirate version and Steam version . Hmm.. a repack " modpack " , u can try this . Of course , if u care about adult mod like creatures, .... u should learn more... on Loverslab . Believe me , just 20~30 mods u can turn skyrim to adult game .

Ah, loverslab. Well met, kinsman.

CosmicBreak

Jun 19, 2018
While we're talking about Skyrim: the one thing I can't get to work no matter how hard I try is creature pregnancy. I got an add-on for Beeing Female and it works up until the second trimester, where it always crashes. Human pregnancy works fine. Here's my modlist for reference:
SHould use this . don't use Beeing Female

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
If y'all want to play around with Skyrim, take a look into a tool called .

The big hotness for Skyrim AE is .

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes