3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

CosmicBreak

Jun 19, 2018
Enjoying skyrim is probably a better idea, more monsters, poses, animations, more outfits from another games, open world , interactive physics 18+ with great graphic . Fallen Doll - It's just a project to attract money from players.

Last edited:

sanguis3k

Dec 5, 2018
are there any torrents available for the latest version? the only download I can get from OPs links is going to take 10 hours because it is not going to give me a good rate

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is this some kind of an early April Fools joke?
supposed to be an ironic quote of the Diablo presenters when they announced the mobile garbage XD
View attachment 1934667

With Helius promoting Yanshi more lately I'm wondering if it will be a race between her and Galatea to have this removed from Steam.
View attachment 1934651

Two loli characters on a platform dead set against that.
View attachment 1934653

And with their stance of just deny it until caught I doubt steam will take well to that.
View attachment 1934655
View attachment 1934658

I'm also surprised the patrons are willing to believe in a Galatea sequel without seeing how this is gonna end the exact same way, since steam was never gonna allow these characters.
Dude whoever actually believes in new characters is crazy at this point. They've teased SO MANY new characters and we still only have the 3 original ones in game lol
Enjoying skyrim is probably a better idea, more monsters, poses, animations, more outfits from another games, open world , interactive physics 18+ with great graphic . Fallen Doll - It's just a project to attract money from players.
Battlefield 2 in the top right corner
This dude here is a real one

Mogul Khan

Aug 5, 2020
what's that and how to use?

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
I take it they never got back to people about steam keys? Awhile ago I got the patreon tier that was suppose to include one, but the devs never responded to me when I asked them about it.

• Sad
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
If only it was easy. I looked at how to mod this game for a while, saw a few people claim those(loverslab) mods won't work on pirate version. Even if I were to buy it, there's still the matter of carefully installing and configuring each mod. Considering there are hundreds of mods I need to install to turn skyrim into a decent looking adult game, I figured it is a bit too much for me. I wish there was a repack or aio installer to skip such complicated and boring processes. I've got into Illusion games this way, wish it was the same for skyrim.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farterpas

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
If only it was easy. I looked at how to mod this game for a while, saw a few people claim those(loverslab) mods won't work on pirate version. Even if I were to buy it, there's still the matter of carefully installing and configuring each mod. Considering there are hundreds of mods I need to install to turn skyrim into a decent looking adult game, I figured it is a bit too much for me. I wish there was a repack or aio installer to skip such complicated and boring processes. I've got into Illusion games this way, wish it was the same for skyrim.
I hate to pop a bubble, But i have seen Repacks out there tho know adays i dont bet on many still being up to date. Honestly not to hard to mod skyrim with Current Mod tools. Its only really a Pain since the game can work one time then fail the next the work again after that for no rime or reason, Its honestly a game held together with Tape and Hope. That is why Starfield got such a delay.

Back to the Topic at hand, i would mark this game as Abandoned and move on, The Dev is clearly just trying to milk the project instead of putting out a few good products.

CosmicBreak

Jun 19, 2018
It will work on pirate version and Steam version . Hmm.. a repack " modpack " , u can try this . Of course , if u care about adult mod like creatures, .... u should learn more... on Loverslab . Believe me , just 20~30 mods u can turn skyrim to adult game .

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
supposed to be an ironic quote of the Diablo presenters when they announced the mobile garbage XD
supposed to be an ironic quote of one guy attending the show when they announced the mobile garbage XD (idk it just sounded like you didn't know this part)
But anyways at this rate they're probably never going any further on Steam. Wonder how have threads related to the game on Steam been

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
It will work on pirate version and Steam version . Hmm.. a repack " modpack " , u can try this . Of course , if u care about adult mod like creatures, .... u should learn more... on Loverslab . Believe me , just 20~30 mods u can turn skyrim to adult game .
Maybe I should give it a try, do you have any mods you recommend?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes