3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Didnt Helius keep talking about how he got some new folks in? Like from those elite companies? Whats that all about then? How is it so hard? He could also just hiring some folks with pretty good skills even from Pixiv or F95 here or anywhere. Skilled manpower isnt an issue. Theres even an example how few amateurs created a game and become a successful company (Mihoyo).
He comes up with the strangest lies. Finding good artists is probably not an issue but finding good people for all the other tasks is. Especially a veteran manager that could hold the reins.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Problem there only textures/models and animation , no gameplay/mechanic what so ever so pretty much what on Peatreon is like a Unreal asset market to me , even Scorn back in 2017 had much more promises than this !
after 4 years still no ideal what this game about , just si-fi Horny Select
Didnt Helius keep talking about how he got some new folks in? Like from those elite companies? Whats that all about then? How is it so hard? He could also just hiring some folks with pretty good skills even from Pixiv or F95 here or anywhere. Skilled manpower isnt an issue. Theres even an example how few amateurs created a game and become a successful company (Mihoyo).
Mihoyo made 4 games while this guy pretty much has never complete even once

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

btms3

Mar 15, 2020
I copy pasted r.Streaming.PoolSize=0 to the engine.ini but the textures are still blurry. Any idea how to fix this pls.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I copy pasted r.Streaming.PoolSize=0 to the engine.ini but the textures are still blurry. Any idea how to fix this pls.
like this ?
[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0

alternatively try :
[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.FullyLoadUsedTextures=1

edhorren

Jul 5, 2019
Are there any other games of the same quality in terms of animations that focus on Xenos and otherworldly creatures? Any recommendations are welcome! :)

I am really blown away by how good the quality is in Gallery mode; Harem for some reason is not as good.

For VR, I really wish they had a world-scale slider, as everything is way too small by default compared to 2D mode.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Kirito already did it. And, if needed, he'll do it again, he already knows how.
Didn't he say traffic between clients and the server wasn't even encrypted?

Presuming this "rebuild" significantly changes things and they start encrypting traffic, let alone if they add another layer of DRM like Denuvo or VMProtect, it may be quite a bit harder the second time round.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes