3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Yes he is, and he only "successes" in his scam because his "patrons" are even more stupid. Also he is too cheap to buy proper protection or normal programmers.
I agree that he doesn't exactly seem to be drowning in skilled devs (seems more likely he's trying to do most of the dev work himself) but both UE4 and UE5 support encrypting network traffic, specifically for the purpose of preventing packet sniffing, so it's not overly difficult to implement.

Denuvo also only costs ~$150k EUR even for AAA devs, which might seem like a lot but is a drop in the ocean really. It's also likely cheaper for smaller studios launching games with a smaller target demographic where they can get away with older versions and don't anticipate as many activations. VMProtect and other systems are a few orders of magnitude cheaper still.

Given that Helius is completely scrapping any single player content, seemingly in an attempt to make sure people can't just enable all his season pass content and skins etc. without paying, this seems to be the only area that he actually takes seriously. Might still lack the skill to implement it properly but I'm pretty confident that attempts will be made.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Nihil5320
So, are you trying to support me and explain what I told in detail, or what?

Even if protection would cost only 1000$, Scamlius is too greedy to buy it, and he'll never do. It is also completely unnecessary, because this scam will never be released. I already told it several times, the moment it "released" money flow from "patrons" stops immediately.
I also told about "normal" programmers, not "good" ones, because even novice programmer could make simple shooter in about 3 months on Unity base and will cost almost nothing (about 200$ per month). Yes, it would be silly and simple, but Scamlius is too cheap to implement even this in 8.5 years of "development".

Last edited:
Reactions: okeynice123

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Nihil5320
So, are you trying to support me and explain what I told in detail, or what?
Even if protection would cost only 1000$, Scamlius is too greedy to buy it, and he'll never do. It is also completely unnecessary, because this scam will never be released. I already told it several times, the moment it "released" money flow from "patrons" stops immediately.
I also told about "normal" programmers, not "good" ones, because even novice programmer could make simple shooter in about 3 months on Unity base and will cost almost nothing (about 200$ per month). Yes, it would be silly and simple, but Scamlius is too cheap to implement even this in 8.5 years of "development".
One of the crackers from here works for helius now, so I suggest we just wait and see.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
So he is not Kirito, and I'm pretty sure Kirito won't collaborate with him. Shame on him for joining this scam project.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Purple_Heart
Calm down, is he Kirito? No? So he is not "the cracker" but some kind of pretender, not worth your warning.
maybe you should stop running your mouth like a child for a fucking second, because that "pretender" cracked that shit faster than hell, for all of us to enjoy, so you should be fucking thankful if anything, because he could've just kept it to himself, but he gave a slight fuck about us and shared it A WHILE before kirito cracked it himself

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
HardcoreCuddler
Wow, now stop screaming, like a child, and "stop running your mouth like a child for a fucking second ".
I'm using Kirito crack, with Kirito name, so why would I'll be thankful for somebody else?!
UC cracked something for you use, you enjoyed it - it's normal to be thankful for that man, but that's you.
I'm using Kirito crack - why should I'll be grateful fot UC, and not Kirito?
Also, why are you sure that Kirito used any of UC work? Isn't it "pretending"? In my eyes - yes.

Last edited:

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
UniversalConq created server emulator not the actual crack, you still needed to install Epic Anti Cheat and Steam emu also don't forget that UC emulator only worked properly on 0.42 build, this build never leaked so yeah this guy only supported legit users, later, Hacker took some code from UC emulator and created a proper crack named Kirito, end of story.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
UniversalConq created server emulator not the actual crack, you still needed to install Epic Anti Cheat and Steam emu also don't forget that UC emulator only worked properly on 0.42 build, this build never leaked so yeah this guy only supported legit users, later, Hacker took some code from UC emulator and created a proper crack named Kirito, end of story.
are you certain we could only play using the emulator if we bought the game? I remember using that thing to play before Hacker came about, but I may be crazy.
I may have just used someone's credentials I got from here though
But either way, a way to play for free is a way to play for free

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
KiritoMod is also a server emulator. You need a steam emu such as goldberg's to play the game pirated, that's true but I'm not sure why you're saying this guy only supported legit users, he posted it on f95zone...

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
No, I tried use UC emu on both 0.40 and 0.45* (*helius updated net code)+ plus Steam emu, it only worked properly on the character menu screen, one big mess in the game, yes, he shared his work here because: discord/steam = ban.

btw, new "progress report"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Yeah, I also heard that Kirito using Goldberg's (Steam) server emulation.
So, in contrary what HardcoreCuddler said, UC didn't made any working crack. " it only worked properly on the character menu screen "
because that "pretender" cracked that shit faster than hell, for all of us to enjoy, so you should be fucking thankful if anything
And I shouldn't be "thankful" for nothing.

Please check your info you before highly emotional sharing it with others.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes