3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Sadly yes.

0.49 only has 2D enabled, but no VR.
Also worth noting that they're not bringing VR back in the build they're currently working on, rather they have stated that they will be* bringing it back when they port everything to UE5 (for some reason) next year.

*I use the words "will be" loosely, they claim to be might be more accurate given the project.

Reactions: edhorren

ColonelNarrator

Nov 10, 2022
Ok, good thing! I got it to work, but the textures are blury, is there anyway I can fix it? And I tried the fix already provided, did not work

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Few min after I enter the game its always says UE4 crashed Fatal Error . Any suggestions ?
If it's not a known problem from the game itself, try this:
Check if you extracted the game properly. I never had problems with 7zip, but I did with others (winrar, winzip, windows default)
Install Visual C++ Redistributables. All of them. Get the AIO version ( )
Update DirectX
Update video drivers
Update chipset drivers

andrejandrej9

Aug 25, 2019
any news about the game being updated? also, I have a suggestion, since the thread is so not readable if you're not a daily visitor, maybe it would be a wise move to add the most important stuff to the first post?

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
any news about the game being updated? also, I have a suggestion, since the thread is so not readable if you're not a daily visitor, maybe it would be a wise move to add the most important stuff to the first post?
The important stuff is in the first post, it's just that the game hasn't been updated since December 2021. They could update the overview to highlight that it no longer has VR support or single player, but then it didn't have single player when that was written either so I'm not sure it makes much difference.

• Sad
Reactions: andrejandrej9

Zalasandre

Dec 23, 2017
So I need the actual game itself from steam(get code from patreon) in order to play this cracked one?
Nope, just download the "harem pre cracked version" and follow the last step :
7. Start with Launch.bat or Paralogue\Binaries\Win64\KiritoMod049.exe

I don't know why the instructions on the first page are so unintuitive, the step 7 should be the only one.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes