3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Jul 2, 2020
You know when i read posts like this, i think to myself, Who hurt you people?

A lot of comments on here wishing this project would fail. But its literally crowd funded. If it was insubstantial, the project would fail on its own. But people are lowkey PISSED its not failing. Thats what i really enjoy.

Whats really depressing is what your mind set is. Are you a failed developer? Did you lose $45 on a failed project? Did that really make a financial impact on your life to compel you to come to threads like this and wish failure on projects you dont like?

I assume people on here are adults. No one is forcing anyone to pay anything on here since this is a pirate site. I can only assume people are just mad that this game, which they deep down really enjoy, is being gated from piracy due to its shift to always online (which clearly isn't working as theres builds on here that work, and i assume will continue to work even in it's post release state whenever that will be)

Me and the homies will be dogging Galatea soon
Brainless people like you help to finance scamlius so that later we can crack it without paying a penny thanks.

RiKxDragneeL

Jun 14, 2021
I am having an issue with this game on linux. THis runs at 7fps throughout the game regardless of the settings. I have have a i5-9400f, rx570 and 16 ram and using arch linux. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I am having an issue with this game on linux. THis runs at 7fps throughout the game regardless of the settings. I have have a i5-9400f, rx570 and 16 ram and using arch linux. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Just out of curiosity, what did you do to get it to run on Linux?

Anita Head

May 26, 2020
It barely runs in W11 with RTX 3080 in 4K

You can probably make it work easly with Bottles and gamescope enabled. I ganna try it out in my Fedora setup with RX 6600 XT.

Nvm. I tried Steam demo through Proton Experimental. It run's like dog shit. Antialiasing completely destroys FPS, but even on low it runs like shit at 1080p.

Last edited:

azel1221

Apr 13, 2019
Damn haters got real quiet.
This looks terrible, people achieve in Virt-A-Mate with a bunch of free , which is already the lowest bar. What a bunch of clowns Helius and his moron army of Patrons are, 10's of millions of dollars and half a decade+ to produce this shit.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Yikes you guys took the bait, hook, line and sinker.

This looks terrible, people achieve better effects in Virt-A-Mate with a bunch of free , which is already the lowest bar. What a bunch of clowns Helius and his moron army of Patrons are, 10's of millions of dollars and half a decade+ to produce this shit.
The breasts act weird there. Maybe that is just because of setting the user have, dunno VAM has no appeal to me.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Did I shared a link? Where?

Flying and humping on the fly is a great idea.!

shit sorry, meant to quote this other reply I think
Who are you to ridicule someone else's enjoyment.
Somebody that feels bad that helius was able to turn this project into a cash grab because of patreon whales that kept funding it regardless, probably.
It's his right to be upset just like it's your right to enjoy the game.
But people are lowkey PISSED its not failing.
Yea, again, because if shit projects like these WOULD fail, they would be replaced with something of quality.
Me and the homies will be dogging Galatea soon
Damn this one was straight up childish...just like Galateea...go figure...
Brainless people like you help to finance scamlius so that later we can crack it without paying a penny thanks.
shhh don't tell them, they don't know, they all think they're winning
This looks terrible, people achieve better effects in Virt-A-Mate with a bunch of free , which is already the lowest bar. What a bunch of clowns Helius and his moron army of Patrons are, 10's of millions of dollars and half a decade+ to produce this shit.
well damn...suddenly I'm no longer impressed with what helius managed...

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
They've been teasing Galatea since the very beginning. For literal years. And when they finally show the first actual footage of her....it's a canned dance animation, full of jank and clipping. It isn't even actual gameplay. Who wants to bet that Galatea isn't even in a remotely playable state?

edhorren

Jul 5, 2019
But showcasing effects like those - which look awesome - is a long shot from actually implementing it in kinky Xeno action we want to see.

But you're right, those effects look utterly brilliant and I would gladly spend some $$$ to see a Gallery version with that level of quality (just no subscription or multiplayer please).

Last edited:
Reactions: Novari

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
But showcasing effects like those - which look awesome - is a long shot from actually implementing it in kinky Xeno action we want to see.

But you're right, those effects look utterly brilliant and I would gladly spend some $$$ to see a Gallery version with that level pf quality (just no subscription or multiplayer please).
We should start seeing more games with effects like this now more devs are moving over to UE5*, although you might be waiting a bit longer if the xeno thing specifically is what you're looking for.

You can already see stuff beginning to pop up, just look on here under the unreal tag and you can see in the last ~6 months or so a bunch of projects targeting high(ish) end systems have started appearing (under the horizon, home together, vr project slim, carnal instinct etc).

That said we'll probably see the same thing we have with Helius for most of those projects; they'll do some of the easy stuff that looks good to get subs early on but the projects will flounder. Inevitably some of them will generate some decent content eventually though.

*Although VAM specifically uses Unity I think, UE5 just makes it easier for devs to get games to look good out of the box.

Reactions: edhorren
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes