3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
They also posted a video, of 2 characters dancing in the Erotes club.
The second character (I assume Galatea) is loli or bordering.

In the video itself you can see the drastic size difference of the two characters.
There is no way that steam will allow that to be natively in the game, unless I'm wrong on that.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
New post on patreon,

"

The closed beta phase 2 is set for this Christmas, with roughly 100 new scenes, a plethora of new costumes and in game mechanics - since we do not have a phase 3 anymore it won't be long before the official launch after phase 2 concludes.
The VR version will come in Unreal Engine 5 next year together with the upgraded base game - that has been the main reason why we decided to revamp the entire framework after phase 1.
For now sit back and enjoy Elizabeth and Galatea's amatory debut - more info on this month's progress is coming soon.

"
nice info

Aug 13, 2020
Gala looking 'tarded in that clip lol... I can't help but feel something's wrong with her proportions and movement is rather awkward for a studio that claimed to have implemented online drm in exchange of mocap access

Reactions: yessiyuri1

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Flying and humping on the fly is a great idea.!

lmfao bro I need the full version of this XD
New video (Elizabeth/Galatea) enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so uhh
is it just me or that galateea animation was the worst one we've seen so far?
she literaly stepped up with both legs at the same time lmao, wtf?
New post on patreon,

"

The closed beta phase 2 is set for this Christmas, with roughly 100 new scenes, a plethora of new costumes and in game mechanics - since we do not have a phase 3 anymore it won't be long before the official launch after phase 2 concludes.
The VR version will come in Unreal Engine 5 next year together with the upgraded base game - that has been the main reason why we decided to revamp the entire framework after phase 1.
For now sit back and enjoy Elizabeth and Galatea's amatory debut - more info on this month's progress is coming soon.

"
ah yes, the helius development plan:
closed alpha -> alpha -> closed beta -> closed beta -> closed beta ...
:HideThePain:
Gala looking 'tarded in that clip lol... I can't help but feel something's wrong with her proportions and movement is rather awkward for a studio that claimed to have implemented online drm in exchange of mocap access
yea they definitely didn't use mocap for that animation, and apparently I'm not the only one that thought it was bad.
and if they did use mocap, whoever actor did that must have some crazy power in their arms to lift both feet off the ground while crouching lmao

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
ALSO looks like they posted another update

"

October Progress Report Part I: Fluid VFX

The basic functionality of the reworked framework has passed testing back in August and should already suffice as a stable pre release beta version. However we sought to add more palpable improvements instead of releasing phase 1 again with higher framerate as the only difference.
Physics based real time body fluid simulation has always been a task that we were desperate to tackle, but we never got the opportunity to work on it with our past monthly update cycle. The rebuilding gave us enough buffer time to research into it, and the video showcases some progress we have made.
The new vfx system will now properly reflect the characters' ecstasy level, genital size and the amount of fluid inside body, from urination to love juice splattering to squirting.

"

They also posted a video. under 1 min long

Real cool shit.
Gushing cum does look a little heavy handed(looks like a literal waterfall).

The textures on some of this stuff is fucking unreal.
That being said, I did see clipping of hands when they were grabbing body parts.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
ALSO looks like they posted another update

"

October Progress Report Part I: Fluid VFX

The basic functionality of the reworked framework has passed testing back in August and should already suffice as a stable pre release beta version. However we sought to add more palpable improvements instead of releasing phase 1 again with higher framerate as the only difference.
Physics based real time body fluid simulation has always been a task that we were desperate to tackle, but we never got the opportunity to work on it with our past monthly update cycle. The rebuilding gave us enough buffer time to research into it, and the video showcases some progress we have made.
The new vfx system will now properly reflect the characters' ecstasy level, genital size and the amount of fluid inside body, from urination to love juice splattering to squirting.

"

They also posted a video. under 1 min long

Real cool shit.
Gushing cum does look a little heavy handed(looks like a literal waterfall).

The textures on some of this stuff is fucking unreal.
That being said, I did see clipping of hands when they were grabbing body parts.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
"
"
So... just as an aside... is that suggesting that the "rebuild" isn't in UE5? Seems weird that they'd redo the entire framework in UE4 and then port it to UE5.

damn, yea, that's not bad at all
looks like these guys aren't doing scamming exclusively
kudos to them
It's not bad but it's a pretty basic feature and UE4/UE5 make implementing stuff like that pretty easy with plugins like Niagara or FluidNinja.

It's definitely a good sign that Helius is feeling the need to try and show something but what they have shown, whilst it looks impressive, would not have been hard to put together. It's the difficult stuff that this project struggles with and given that they dropped story mode (again), pushed back VR and haven't said anything about combat it doesn't look like that's changing.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

coolgy

Apr 19, 2018
Lol are you serious? This is all it takes for you to be happy about this game? It’s already fucked with online only gacha.
Best version came out a year ago and not by helius
Who are you to ridicule someone else's enjoyment. Keep your shitter opinion to yourself. Or dont and keep letting me enjoy this thread with my popcorn.

Reactions: leyixiv11311

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Damn haters got real quiet.
It's depressing that all it takes to impress some people is a single video with a few character models they've been teasing for years and some fluid effects off unreal marketplace. This is why Helius manages to take a year between builds 6+ years into a project with zero gameplay systems implemented and still has ~16k subs.

coolgy

Apr 19, 2018
It's depressing that all it takes to impress some people is a single video with a few character models they've been teasing for years and some fluid effects off unreal marketplace. This is why Helius manages to take a year between builds 6+ years into a project with zero gameplay systems implemented and still has ~16k subs.
You know when i read posts like this, i think to myself, Who hurt you people?

A lot of comments on here wishing this project would fail. But its literally crowd funded. If it was insubstantial, the project would fail on its own. But people are lowkey PISSED its not failing. Thats what i really enjoy.

Whats really depressing is what your mind set is. Are you a failed developer? Did you lose $45 on a failed project? Did that really make a financial impact on your life to compel you to come to threads like this and wish failure on projects you dont like?

I assume people on here are adults. No one is forcing anyone to pay anything on here since this is a pirate site. I can only assume people are just mad that this game, which they deep down really enjoy, is being gated from piracy due to its shift to always online (which clearly isn't working as theres builds on here that work, and i assume will continue to work even in it's post release state whenever that will be)

Have fun with your online sausage fest
Me and the homies will be dogging Galatea soon

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
You know when i read posts like this, i think to myself, Who hurt you people?

A lot of comments on here wishing this project would fail. But its literally crowd funded. If it was insubstantial, the project would fail on its own.
Honestly I wish this project would succeed, it just doesn't seem to be headed in that direction. Or any direction for that matter.

As for the good ole' invisible hand of the market stepping in... Chronicles of Elyria says hi. You can keep projects like this going for years without really doing much. As demonstrated by your own comments above thanks to the wonders of modern engines like UE4/5 that's even easier these days as you can implement snazzy looking effects with relatively little effort (although the assets in this game are top notch, hats off to the the 3d artists).

Whats really depressing is what your mind set is. Are you a failed developer? Did you lose $45 on a failed project? Did that really make a financial impact on your life to compel you to come to threads like this and wish failure on projects you dont like?

I assume people on here are adults. No one is forcing anyone to pay anything on here since this is a pirate site. I can only assume people are just mad that this game, which they deep down really enjoy, is being gated from piracy due to its shift to always online (which clearly isn't working as theres builds on here that work, and i assume will continue to work even in it's post release state whenever that will be)

Me and the homies will be dogging Galatea soon
Well, not that soon, do they even have a date for Galatea? And how long as Galatea been "coming soon" for now? Two years? Three?

As for the other comments I'm not a failed dev and I have no real grudge. Just watching this project out of interest as I thought it had promise back when it was origins, now it's just kind of fascinating to speculate on how (or if) it will unravel to be entirely honest.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes