3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

liliana9

Oct 10, 2020
Redirected, redirect, steam store, store, steam, open, how to open,

I'm trying to put as many keywords for people who also struggled to open the game on the first launch and were trying to find help through the keyword search. Most of the discussion was about the Steam Store TOS which was annoying (at least for me) because it wasn't helping me. I did manage to find it, so if you were like me and were confused about why the Fallendoll.exe was sending you to the Steam store, simply follow Step 7 on the "How to install cracked-harem version" spoiler. The reasoning is that you're supposed to open the cracked .exe and not the original game .exe. I don't mind if you call me an idiot, but I'm sure there are other people out there who are in the same spot as I was.

If you have keywords that you used that you think might be helpful, then please reply to this comment and I'll add them in.

Last edited:

bluesky291

Nov 5, 2022
how do you get this version to run on my pc it jerks a lot Operation Lovecraft 0.34 desktop version on the other hand runs well but is 0.34

AsusPony

Apr 16, 2019
how do you get this version to run on my pc it jerks a lot Operation Lovecraft 0.34 desktop version on the other hand runs well but is 0.34
The only way is to get a better PC. The system requirements are only going to get higher with the changes to how fluids work

axi

Oct 27, 2017
Redirected, redirect, steam store, store, steam, open, how to open,

I'm trying to put as many keywords for people who also struggled to open the game on the first launch and were trying to find help through the keyword search. Most of the discussion was about the Steam Store TOS which was annoying (at least for me) because it wasn't helping me. I did manage to find it, so if you were like me and were confused about why the Fallendoll.exe was sending you to the Steam store, simply follow Step 7 on the "How to install cracked-harem version" spoiler. The reasoning is that you're supposed to open the cracked .exe and not the original game .exe. I don't mind if you call me an idiot, but I'm sure there are other people out there who are in the same spot as I was.

If you have keywords that you used that you think might be helpful, then please reply to this comment and I'll add them in.
I did but it sent me to a small black screen where it says Kirito is running but nothing is happening

axi

Oct 27, 2017
Please someone help! I think I did everything ok but after I launch the .bat file it gives me an error that says "LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [LineL: 5089] Corrupted index in pak file (SHA hash mismatch)."

liliana9

Oct 10, 2020
I did but it sent me to a small black screen where it says Kirito is running but nothing is happening
Did you go to Operation Lovecraft FallenDoll Playtest/Paralogue/Binaries/Win64/KiritoMod049.exe?
If you didn't, then try that first. If you did, then sorry I can't help you then. I also had the same problem when trying the bat file but opening KiritoMod049.exe worked for me.

ColonelNarrator

Nov 10, 2022
So like the guy above, I followed through correctly, but recieved an error,

"LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [LineL: 5089] Corrupted index in pak file (SHA hash mismatch)."

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes