3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Apr 28, 2020
I'd just place an abandoned tag on this game. It's a lost cause. Developing games is not an easy task, but it does not take this long. Devs are just lazy con artists who got tired of fixing a broken game once they actually had to do something other than just make animations.

Mar 27, 2022
I'm waiting for the end of the months, it's very interesting how they will justify themselves again
my attentiveness is at a high level, yeahhhh

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sindri726

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair to him that does look better than the video posted previously but that reference to an in-game store, bundles and research passes... good thing they're nailing the monetization before implementing any actual gameplay.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Yup the update is here, right on schedule.
To be fair to him that does look better than the video posted previously but that reference to an in-game store, bundles and research passes... good thing they're nailing the monetization before implementing any actual gameplay.
You know the funny part? That all the monetization references are the most convincing proof they had shown that they are working on something - product that they aim to sell.

gameancur3

Aug 23, 2017
hmm "couple" of weeks is how much weeks ? :)...
and we only see that two video, still unclear where this game direction is .

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Yup the update is here, right on schedule.

You know the funny part? That all the monetization references are the most convincing proof they had shown that they are working on something - product that they aim to sell.
Well they're working on a method of selling... not entirely convinced they are going to have much in the way of a product to sell yet.

Still seems like it's going to be an animation viewer only now with an extra map, character and the animations gated with the grind yeeted up to 11 accordingly. Something tells me their solution to the grind complaints is going to involve a few layers of purchasable currency.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well they're working on a method of selling... not entirely convinced they are going to have much in the way of a product to sell yet.

Still seems like it's going to be an animation viewer only now with an extra map, character and the animations gated with the grind yeeted up to 11 accordingly. Something tells me their solution to the grind complaints is going to involve a few layers of purchasable currency.
When was the old "actual game" that was going to have gameplay and the scenes integrated in the combat and base supposed to be released? Completely honest question I cant even fucking remember, like 2021 or something like that?
And now people are going to get an animation viewer with a season pass, dayum

Reactions: Nihil5320

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Damn i'm actually lost? Does somebody have like a tuto how to install the game...
Download, unzip, FallenDoll 0.4.9 rip folder, Operation Lovecraft Fallen Doll Playtest folder, Paralogue folder, Binaries folder, Win64 folder, run KiritoMod049.

Always launch from KiritoMod049. Recommend making a shortcut of it for convenience instead of going through all those folders.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes