{any western patreon v0.00000000000001 game}
Wildlife
Breeders of neph
Cloud meadow
Subverse
Monster Girl Island
Fallen Doll
..and many more?

people have too much money and rightfully deserve to be robbed by gamedevs for continuing to blindly 'support' (aka falling for empty promises and delusions) again,again, and again
everyone falls for marketing and hype, gets burned, and repeats without ever learning.
was just random looking on the forum but Cloud meadow was doomed to fail.

Breeding Season accused Cloud Meadow's developer of running off with their art assets and half their money due to unfavorable contracts, which led to the cancellation of the Breeding Season game.
at the time it was pretty huge thats why i also did not support cloud meadow

Reactions: xfto and FeNIX37

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Thread Updated: 2022-02-19
Fuck I hope they didn't throw this in the trash. Idr the last time I checked this, but it's highly likely it was around the same time it was last updated.

(Unrelated but is the game of the first gif "Intimate Relations"? I looked at that game's gallery and NONE of the models looked as good as Dr. Amana.)

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Fuck I hope they didn't throw this in the trash. Idr the last time I checked this, but it's highly likely it was around the same time it was last updated.
the game of the first gif in OP is Operation Lovecraft, if that's what you mean.
I can't really tell what's going on in the formatting of your reply though

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I was like you at first.. but believe me if you try them and find your kink, you'll never go back to trash 3D games (not all of them are trash) VN provides stories and kinks you'll never see in a 3D game +graphics and models are way better!
having played things like Harem Hotel, Hero's Harem Guild and Eternum I have to agree. I mean they're shallow as hell in the end, and they're all built around the MC being some godly being when he's really just a total fucking buffoon, but when you're horny as fuck you don't really mind.
I just wish people put more effort into the animation part of VN's because most of them are just shitty default Honey Select 2 animations that aren't even properly synced...

Reactions: RoadAnarchy
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes