3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
phase2,new character,new map,better perfomance and new segs ....
wrong
that's what they've said will be in the new phase
and the last time they did what they said was a looooooong time ago
fuck I hope we get something decent, but it's gonna be rushed as fuck regardless, because they're squeezing all the goddamn time they can out of february...even accounting for fucking timezones...christ....

• Sad
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
wrong
that's what they've said will be in the new phase
and the last time they did what they said was a looooooong time ago
fuck I hope we get something decent, but it's gonna be rushed as fuck regardless, because they're squeezing all the goddamn time they can out of february...even accounting for fucking timezones...christ....
Reading between the lines of Helius' comment it looks like the features are new map, new hats, new animations. He didn't mention new character but I can only presume that's an accidental omission, will be funny if not.

Makes sense their main focus seems to have been outfits. I suspect that (and animations) are where they're hoping to get microtransactions and battlepass sales. I would put good money on them being buggy as fuck and clipping through everything though, especially given the last minute rush and the customization being initially disabled.

I can't really speak to performance as the last build ran fine for me, although I'm running it on a workstation, but either way the delay doesn't exactly exude confidence in that regard. At the very least the server performance is probably going to completely suck balls.

Also kind of funny that the only even remotely gameplay-esque system, the affinity events (whatever those actually are), is the one they haven't implemented. At this point I can only presume that they are genuinely incapable of developing anything approaching a gameplay loop or that goes beyond the most basic of gameplay systems. I'd love to see how much of this game is just done with store bought shit and blueprints.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes