3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
I hope for Helius's sake he left off the new girl/monsters, or that's all under the research pass, cause man otherwise this sounds a lot like an Overwatch 2.0 thing where it's basically no more content than you'd expect had the continuous updates just continued and primarily used for a monetization swap, since we're supposedly getting an in game shop to help bypass certain countries restrictions and you no longer receive the first 4 battle passes.

It'll be fun to see how this release goes vs the November release since Helius still has a lot of people funneled from the steam page thinking this is single player roguelike.

Also we finally get to see how much of the new map/pole dancing/masturbation is recycled from the original fallen doll.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
getting an in game shop to help bypass certain countries restrictions
Which is kind of weird anyway since Steam usually (e.g. won't do shit to bypass restrictions):
For any in-game purchases, you'll need to use the microtransaction API so Steam customers can only make purchases from the Steam Wallet. You can learn more about how to complete this integration in the .
I really, really cannot imagine that Steam have let Helius do an end run around this. Especially since it would also let them dodge Steam's 30% cut and bypass their region restrictions, thereby resulting in Steam delivering content to regions in which said content is prohibited.

Will be interesting to see if Helius is a) using the microtransaction API but mislabelling the content to get around restrictions or b) trying to sneak through an entire in game store that operates outside of Steam's ecosystem. I can't imagine either will be received well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
May 17, 2021
You guys should pull the brakes on the hype train. The modded version is still far far away (if it can be done).
I'll post an update after I've looked into the files. Or open a new topic to keep this one for the constant whining.
And congrats to PH for the free advertisement right before the release, it was very well timed.
The question is not can or can't but how long.
I like your optimism.
how long did v0-4-9 got cracked?
I started working on the mod when the game came out in november, and released it in february.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
OMG Scamlius is about to throw a wrench into this beautiful whining cycle!
Reading between the lines of Helius' comment it looks like the features are new map, new hats, new animations. He didn't mention new character but I can only presume that's an accidental omission, will be funny if not.

Makes sense their main focus seems to have been outfits. I suspect that (and animations) are where they're hoping to get microtransactions and battlepass sales. I would put good money on them being buggy as fuck and clipping through everything though, especially given the last minute rush and the customization being initially disabled.
I don't think last minute rush has anything to do with animations and outfits. Quite contrary if they want to sell those they probably want to have them rather polished.

I really, really cannot imagine that Steam have let Helius do an end run around this. Especially since it would also let them dodge Steam's 30% cut and bypass their region restrictions, thereby resulting in Steam delivering content to regions in which said content is prohibited.

Will be interesting to see if Helius is a) using the microtransaction API but mislabelling the content to get around restrictions or b) trying to sneak through an entire in game store that operates outside of Steam's ecosystem. I can't imagine either will be received well.
Steam actually doesn't give a fuck about that. Got game that is not available in my region, in game purchases via steam wallet work fine. Steam only cares about being liable. I think that as long as the responsible is end user (for example you need to use VPN to log in into steam once) steam is covered, game dev is covered and they have no reason to pursue user and lose spender.

As for in game purchases without steam wallet - probably those purchases will use some premium currency. We know you can get premium currency via patreon pledges already so it wouldn't be strange if they had more ways of acquiring those. How they compensate steam for that ? no idea, they may have some deal.

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
0.7.0 Change Log

New Additions

- New Map: Erotes Nightclub
- New Character: Celia, with 40 character specific experiments (to clarify this is 40 new CELIA SPECIFIC STUFF, this is not the total for EVERYTHING)
- New Specimen: Ghoul - New Specimen: Migo Adult
- Custom apparel system with combination and preset features
- A total of 100 outfit sets and pieces
- Masturbation (for the girls, not for you)
- Pole dancing - Bar service
- Bondage system and kabeshiri
- Idle Mode: players may place their characters into bondage/restraints for other players to interact with to gain Likes even while offline
- Group sex system: up to three players can participate in bondage/restraints sex at the same time
- Belly bulge, cumdump mode and semen release functions
- Sexual status UI panel
- Vaginal/Anal dilation systems
- New Feature: Research Pass
- New Item: Cognitive Filter (used to restore Sanity)
- New Item: Expedited Certificate (used to level up the Research Pass) Updated Things
- Reworked clothing materials
- Reworked body fluids system
- Reworked physics of character’s breasts, muscle and body collision
- Optimized character clothing logic during sex scenes
- forced removal of underwear and high heels does not happen as frequently
- Optimized network connection

Features temporarily disabled at the beginning of phase 2:

- Affinity system and affinity events
- Operation bed and machine sex
- Milking and oviposition
- First person camera
- New specimen: Shantak
- New specimen: Tcho-Tcho
- New specimen: Hippokampoi

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
You guys should pull the brakes on the hype train. The modded version is still far far away (if it can be done).
I'll post an update after I've looked into the files. Or open a new topic to keep this one for the constant whining.
And congrats to PH for the free advertisement right before the release, it was very well timed.

I like your optimism.

I started working on the mod when the game came out in november, and released it in february.
GL! Hoping for the best. I own the game but hate all the multiplayer BS

Reactions: RoadAnarchy

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021

I like your optimism.

Good luck buddy, this game deserves to be cracked.
Helius dogged his Patreons for far too long, it's time for him to be dogged.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
0.7.0 Change Log

New Additions

- New Character: Celia, with 40 character specific experiments (to clarify this is 40 new CELIA SPECIFIC STUFF, this is not the total for EVERYTHING)
- Idle Mode: players may place their characters into bondage/restraints for other players to interact with to gain Likes even while offline
- Group sex system: up to three players can participate in bondage/restraints sex at the same time
- Sexual status UI panel
- New Item: Expedited Certificate (used to level up the Research Pass) Updated Things

- First person camera
Never heard of this character Celia. Anyone have a picture?

ToyotaChaser

Jul 18, 2022
0.7.0 Change Log

New Additions

- Sexual status UI panel

- First person camera
damn hippokampoi, thats the aqua horse thing atleast it got mentioned now, hopefully it doesnt take too long

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes