3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
of course if someone crack the game... , i hope it will be easy to crack cuz they already know how to crack v4.9 version
The person that cracked 4.9 is now a member of PH and they are not going to work against their own team.

Closure on Mindflayer

On Dec. 26, I joined the Operation Lovecraft development team and therefore had to cease development on Mindflayer. To honor my original commitment to release the source code, I plan to publish the code after the upcoming game netcode rewrite is shipped, mainly as an interesting historical artifact.

I will keep reading this thread for the spicy drama, but will not be providing support for Mindflayer or Operation Lovecraft investigation in general. Know that I am not a fan of the online requirements for harem mode myself and will continue to advocate to the team for offline content. I am still honored to be a part of the team and am excited to be helping make the game the best that it can be.

Thanks for your brief but explosive support,
UniversalConquistador

P.S. Good grief, some of you folks are terrible at reading & following instructions lol

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
what was the changelog they released about?
and how long after the next update or version releases??

Voyager1980XD

Nov 9, 2022
I hope that fellow forums members that are also patreon supporters are going to post some screenshots, gifs from new beta.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Echo82
The person that cracked 4.9 is now a member of PH and they are not going to work against their own team.
You are wrong, Kirito using Goldberg/Steam emulation crack, it is having nothing with UC.
And if they cracked 0.49, they'll crack any new version, as long, as protection is not changing cardinally. And Scamlius is too cheap and stupid to implement this.

Last edited:

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
To me the biggest take from this delay is a lie that surfaced. Lie when they said that rebuild was done in august of 2022. It was such a obvious lie to boost patreon support. Cuts 7 months later and they're squeezing every freaking hour to make this stupid beta release happen.
Yes, it's fairly obvious what's happening. Helius is making the salary of a senior software engineer whether he does anything or not. Only once every few months when the pressure from his supporters boils over the edge does he rush to actually get some work done, like a college student pulling an all-nighter on the deadline of an essay because they ignored it for an entire month.

Either that, or he's extremely inexperienced and should be paying someone else to do the work with all the money he's making.

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
Echo82

You are wrong, Kirito using Goldberg/Steam emulation crack, it is having nothing with UC.
And if they cracked 0.49, they'll crack any new version, as long, as protection is not changing cardinally. And Scamlius is too cheap and stupid to implement this.
oh we have some hope then
and u maybe right,thats why PH use online mode

Last edited:
Reactions: RoadAnarchy

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
If what this thread serves for really needs to be stated, it's to prevent the revisionist history you see in the discord.
1677791359376.png
They're still trying to pretend single player wasn't cancelled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this was a constant argument back when I was more active, I don't think Pasix can pretend as community manager he wasn't aware this was shelved indefinitely. A forum not moderated by someone actively lying for money is important to a project.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes