3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Aug 13, 2020
Goddamn, how did I forget about the mystery sponsor companies that kept forcing Scamlius' hand into harder monetization? What even became of the mocap thing? Truly amusing.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
this doesnt run - it just opens up the steam page to show the game but the game will not start. weird.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
View attachment 1575298

Overview:
Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft is a full 3D game made with the Unreal Engine, with desktop and virtual reality supports. It features women and female androids being fucked by various alien monsters and human males in a decerebrate state (called dreamers). Currently, the game is only a sex simulator, but it is expected to evolve to a full game with a single and multiplayer modes in 2022.
As implied by the title, Operation Lovecraft takes its inspiration from the science fiction universe created by H. P. Lovecraft.
Previously known as "Paralogue"
You need a good PC to run the game.
Press U to hide the interface.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-19
Release Date: 2022-01-06
Developer: Project Helius - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.9 Cracked (Harem)
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Other Game: Fallen Doll
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

How to install cracked Harem version:

DOWNLOAD
Non-VR (Harem Cracked): - - - - - -
VR
(v0.34 Cracked): - - - - -

Spectral | Rev thanks for the link

View attachment 869837 View attachment 869843 View attachment 864202 View attachment 864203 View attachment 864201 View attachment 440555 View attachment 440556
instructions make no sense. 0.4.9 rip will not run/play. just opens steam store page for the game. broken af.

ProlapseScamulus

Mar 7, 2018
anyone still supporting that shit show is either braindead or a shill. games been on steam for over a year with absolutely no updates. 57k a month minimum through patreon with a bunch of nobody devs speaks volumes for the operation theyre running. supported them for a long time years ago and wont give them another dime. the second that cash stared flowing in they made their decision. why bother updating anything when youre pulling the cash you are from doing absolutely nothing at all.

complain post but christ who can argue with it. yet another, 100th update with a huge claim of "releasing in 48 hours no matter what" thats alrady passed twice the time they gave. the argument of oh well its a steam thing is reaching hard considering the amount of games that have never had such issues with steam.

i used to hate pirating things with potential but the only potential this game has anymore is the potential to launder an obscene amount of money for absolutely 0 content whatsoever

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
>Took a day off since Im busy lately.
>No release yet, delayed to next month
>Laugh in no surprise at all

Honestly, at this point who ever crack the game should add some line to warn people not to support PH by any mean.
Wait what ? It got delayed by a month so close to the initial release date ?

ProlapseScamulus

Mar 7, 2018
Wait what ? It got delayed by a month so close to the initial release date ?
the game has had delay after delay after cancel after cancel since its original announcement. even if their bs update actually goes through sometime in the next 90 days, it wont matter anyways because just like the initial alpha release, itll be so bugged its not even playable and will be another 6 months before its updated to a playable state anyways. "devs" have been "testing" the update for almost 24 hours now (despite the entirety of PH staff being offline and them stating they were releasing it regardless of a test in "48 hours" some 72+ hours ago) and there hasnt been a single update on the status of this test.

my advice: go to wild life. this game has identity levels of scamming going on but at least asylum had the respect to make like a stale fart and fuck off and not sit here and lead some 14 thousand patrons on with hopes of finally getting a couple minutes worth of extra gameplay added after years of support.

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Goddamn, how did I forget about the mystery sponsor companies that kept forcing Scamlius' hand into harder monetization? What even became of the mocap thing? Truly amusing.

You can find stuff about the sponsors in my last conversation with colress, way back here.

For the mocap there wasn't any, Helius posted some pole dancing vids a while ago that appeared to recycle keyframes from the original fallen doll. I tried to link a video but seems it got auto removed. Anyway you can download a the orginal Fallen Doll for a sneak peak at whats to come, most of what we've seen appears to be old recycled content maybe given a darker color scheme.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
Aug 13, 2020
You can find stuff about the sponsors in my last conversation with colress, way back here.
-
Most impressive, thanks for the insight.
Don't worry, I remember the pole dancing recycled previews, they're part of the reason for which I'm less than hyped for the "new" content.

If we've learned something, is that we can expect anything from Scamlius, 75% of the time it being a lie.

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Looks like they deleted every single Steam thread on the topic of the pending update mind you. Doesn't seem like the sort of thing they'd do if the update was indeed still imminent, although it's hard to tell with these devs.
Damn, they did it in both the demo and beta threads too.
1677870708433.png
Considering all we got out of this was a new payment tier system and how last minute it appears to be internally with animators and translators all missing deadlines, I wonder if the main point of this proposed date was just to claw back benefits from backers if he knew he couldn't meet it.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Damn, they did it in both the demo and beta threads too.
View attachment 2435346
Considering all we got out of this was a new payment tier system and how last minute it appears to be internally with animators and translators all missing deadlines, I wonder if the main point of this proposed date was just to claw back benefits from backers if he knew he couldn't meet it.
Honestly at this point I don't think there's much point in ascribing motive to their actions, I don't think they're playing 5d chess they're eating the fucking pieces.

So far they've said they'd post an update to Steam when they have an ETA, then suddenly they have a date but no Steam update. They would push it out without testing, then it was late because they were testing it. Then they were uploading the new build to Steam, but there's no new/updated depot... then it was Steam's fault for a bit as they were awaiting approval, even though Steam don't require approval for patches and the private depot would show up instantly? Now it's because some of the dev team and/or volunteers missed deadlines?

It sounds more like Helius is just a pathological liar and the entire project is fuelled by chaos and mayhem. I think the only thing we can really surmise is that the game isn't in a particularly good state if they won't (or can't) push it out even with all the features they've cut.

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Honestly at this point I don't think there's much point in ascribing motive to their actions, I don't think they're playing 5d chess they're eating the fucking pieces.
Lol you may be right.

It sounds more like Helius is just a pathological liar and the entire project is fuelled by chaos and mayhem. I think the only thing we can really surmise is that the game isn't in a particularly good state if they won't (or can't) push it out even with all the features they've cut.

At least the staff is starting to realize they're being taken advantage of hard. Multi-million dollar project, plus private non-disclosed funding, with a volunteer community manager and staff.

Reactions: Nihil5320
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes