3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Found it, I recalled that dude also claimed to have some pro company backing (turned out through nepotism). The name of the game was DreamWorld MMO.

I think in case of this project people will gladly help for access to test builds and fully unlocked content. We actually had a playable version of the product what can't be said about the other scams.
Hah, oh shit, I just read about DreamWorld and am watching the video of their alpha... jesus Christ that actually makes FD look like a well run project. It looks like a mess-about project that somebody made after downloading all the free asset packs they could find on the Unreal marketplace.

I think we'll probably start seeing stuff like this more often in the future though, especially with impressive looking prototypes that go nowhere, as it becomes easier to chuck together impressive demo projects with UE5. It's pretty much just a matter of time before some more competent scammers realise how much money you can make with a (relatively) simple prototype and a Patreon account.

• Sad
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Voyager1980XD

Nov 9, 2022
I think we'll probably start seeing stuff like this more often in the future though, especially with impressive looking prototypes that go nowhere, as it becomes easier to chuck together impressive demo projects with UE5. It's pretty much just a matter of time before some more competent scammers realise how much money you can make with a (relatively) simple prototype and a Patreon account.
Not only on patreon or kickstarter. There is already plenty of early access Steam games where game design and trailer is like a triple A game in a making ( presentation for fools ). But all devs did was assembling together premade assets. Pretending like they are making quality game, and it's actualy " coming out " soon-ish ( TM ).

People seriously need to learn to look suspicious on every game that looks impressive on surface, but it's made by some no name developers that doesn't even have proper studio. There is good reason why even major studios - with billions of assets and hundreds / thousends of employees - require many years to release a single game.

XDX21

Jan 4, 2023
Contrary to popular opinion in this thread i think they are going to release new stuff, but as a one time aristocrat tier supporter I'm still going to be pissed off because it will be harem mode garbage instead of gallery mode. Wrong direction of development, this multiplayer mode is just plain bullshit. Let's face facts - almost everyone who paid for this "game" didn't care about gameplay, but about h. There is no gameplay at all anyway. This trash multiplayer mode is just ruined gallery mode.

Original gallery mode is still great and is best thing in it's niche, no other developer managed to create thing that even gets close to it in terms of quality. Harem mode can just go and fuck itself.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Pirates, please stop complaining :lepew:
View attachment 2438849
What? Are they going to find another, worse way to fuck over the people that bought their shit "game"? Given that thats all we complain about lmao
Funny how we are the ones that care about them being scammers
Anyways, I was actually going to ask, did they actually release the closed beta or whatever?

ProlapseScamulus

Mar 7, 2018
Pirates, please stop complaining :lepew:
View attachment 2438849
oh god please no fuck what are we gonna do guys theyre going to implement a way that will make all of us unable to play the game sometime in 2036 when we get the next update fuck guys stop complaining here.

matter of fact, it almost seems like the more we complain and the more we crack the game the faster they will be pushed to update the shit.

wont matter anyways, i own the game, so jokes on them. or is that jokes on me for spending money on something that will never be completed. either way get fucked scamulus

• Sad
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

ProlapseScamulus

Mar 7, 2018
What? Are they going to find another, worse way to fuck over the people that bought their shit "game"? Given that thats all we complain about lmao
Funny how we are the ones that care about them being scammers
Anyways, I was actually going to ask, did they actually release the closed beta or whatever?
thew closed testing of the game is live but hasnt been update since 13 months ago. and its arguably worse than the demo is. demo has better graphics rendering and animations. closed beta has more annimations, but half of them are just different versions or different characters for the same animation.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes