3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Imagine fucking over your legitimate fanbase and supporters, just to screw over a few pirates who weren't going to buy your non existant game anyways. There isn't a single person on this planet that asked for a 100% online circle jerk with the bros mode. Not one. And now he's going to add even more DRM on top of that.

I can not wait to see how many extra issues pop up after this. Just take a look at any game with multi layered DRM on Steam from EA/Ubisoft and count the number of posts and negative reviews specifically because of authentication issues and not being able to play the game you legitimately purchased. But those are just multi-billion dollar game developers. I'm sure Helius has it all figured out.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
thew closed testing of the game is live but hasnt been update since 13 months ago. and its arguably worse than the demo is. demo has better graphics rendering and animations. closed beta has more annimations, but half of them are just different versions or different characters for the same animation.
Yeah but it was supposed to be updated in FUCKING JANUARY
Then it was supposed to be updated last month
Then at the end of the month
So I am guessing no update yet huh

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
View attachment 2438979

Punish your supporters to spite your critics. A solid business move made by a smart lead.

Brb, gonna call my landlord to cancel my lease since apparently I can live rent free in the dev teams mind.
Imagine being one of these people that bought the game when it was supposed to be good
Not the ones that are still paying for the patreon, fuck em, but the ones that bought the game and keep getting constantly fucked in the ass, man it has to fucking suck
Honestly I love this thread, we come here, post some garbage like once a month and just like that we make the scammers seethe

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes