Nov 30, 2018
I'm getting around 110-140 fps on 4K
13900K, 4090, 64gb ram

Guess it's just one of those games that demand the best of the best
EDIT: dx12 seems to bring my fps down to 80-100

Reactions: yessiyuri1

TheLukas131

Nov 30, 2018
I think they should limit it to like 10 maximum. Or maybe even like 6 - 7.. It's really heavy it seems!

And I wonder if they are using some kind of ray tracing as well.

The models and shit are fucking amazing looking so I guess that takes it toll.
I believe seeing a post where they talk about their own mechanics of faking "ray tracing" So yea, that game shouldn't have ray tracing, but they do a good job at faking it

MakotoTadzumi

Mar 5, 2023
Эти клоуны даже не изменили дату выхода обновления. Вот насколько они не заботятся об игре.

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
Yeah.. I don't get the logic behind it because that's going to make people more angry.
Simple. Smart gamers check the discussions forums (if able) before purchasing a product to ensure they're not getting scammed. If you see a discussion forum with hundreds of threads bitching about performance issues and failed delivery of goals, you're going to be more hesitant with your money. Without that (and I notice a few Helious boys were on deck to quickly do some shilling after the purge), they'll get a new wave of people checking the forums, seeing that it seems all clear, and then dropping their cash on a questionable product.

A product with repeated server issues before the game is even fully out yet, but I'm sure the servers will be just fine moving forwards from here. After all, they made the entire product reliant on said servers and you lose access to everything if they ever decide to pull the plug on their AWS account...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes