3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Since the game is confirmed to have Denuvo I'm posting 0.7.0 open for everyone if ever anyone wants to take a crack at it.

Google Drive
That is utterly insane to me. They make ALL the content online only and are then incapable of even maintaining the servers, meaning everyone that paid can't even use access ANY content that's new. They barely have new content but pay a shitton of money for this anti piracy thing which has what? 500 People playing it?

Callmesora

Sep 29, 2018
bunch of random shit I found googling just "Denuvo". You could try "Denuvo reddit remove" or something like that and you should get links to other resources.
I found nothing specific but people were saying CPY has a way to remove denuvo as a general solution, though I think you'd need to mess with the files yourself of course, as in edit them manually.
Oh I thought they must of messed up bad implementing it or something, I think you're just a bit misinformed. It's no easy task removing Denuvo there's only a few people capable of removing it and only one person who is actively doing it and she quiet picky about which games she decides to work on. CPY is retired and SKIDROW just dropped their first Denuvo game in years. I have little hope of it getting removed anytime soon.

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
It really just depends on whether the people are interested in the project itself, if there is "street cred" in cracking the game, or if they have some personal grudge against the company that published the software.

Not all cracks come from the scene, but you are correct that there's very few groups actively cracking games nowadays, mostly because many of them are working in the IT industry. The takeaway here is that it is possible to crack these games, there are people that can do it, all it really comes down to for the game to blip on their radar.

There's always the chance some horny coomer decides to crack the game because he gets pissed off at the grind. All we can do for now is wait and see.

Callmesora

Sep 29, 2018
Just asking out of curiosity but back in the past, have any hentai "indie" game used denuvo before?
Dohna Dohna and other Johren games I think have used a version of it. I remember reading someone was able to remove it from Dohna Dohna by merging parts of the EN Denuvo exe with the JP releases exe. JP versions are often DRM free or have simple DRM that are easier to remove.

Aug 23, 2017
As the netcode rewrite has shipped, here's the link to the Mindflayer source code, as promised. It's probably not terribly useful, but, well, here it is anyways: . Note that this was me speed-coding - don't expect great code.

It's funny to look back and read what I wrote, with the hindsight of knowing how it actually works - boy howdy was I wrong about some things.

Now that we have actually stable netcode (pending server capacity issues at launch lol) we should be able to actually focus on new content now. (That's not to say that there wasn't new content - a new girl, a new map, pole dancing and a few multi-player bondage devices, sitting masturbation, new outfits for everyone, new harem pass system, ...)

MakotoTadzumi

Mar 5, 2023
Hello everyone, I would like to start with the fact that English is not my native language and I am writing this through Google translator, so I apologize in advance for the broken language in this message. And first of all, I would like to appeal to all those who think to support these developers with money - in no case do this. This project is too similar to a scam, like Star Citizen, the developers of which only do what they pump money from their audience and make a couple of beautiful pictures for their discord channel in order to later attract new players to replace those who left and did not encourage them anymore idleness.
So that's what I came here with, I would like to show how the developers treat those who donate to them for the project, even if it's a one-time thing, but my opinion is that if you donated money, you gave it to the developers, which means you supported the project and all that follows , but not with these developers. Today something happened that many already know in their channel. Moderators and developers are only in public so nice and caring, but in private messages they don’t give a damn about you, they troll as they want, mock and touch the topic with their parents, because they have nothing to answer in your direction when you write that they are lazy, that they have servers from the 90s, to put it mildly. The fact that they roll out one update for more than a year of idleness and it is full of bugs, and it is impossible to access the online component of the project, because the developers, having a lot of money from Patreon, cannot buy a couple of servers from Amazon for the release of the update, which is all waited. That's funny. And when you say it to their face, they jam you, cancel you, ban you, and when you ask: "For what?" They write about your mother, touching your parents. And then they throw arrows, saying that you also insulted their parents, and when they have nothing to prove it, they just kick from the channel, completely removing your voice from those who gave them money for the life of the project. Isn't this hypocrisy? I ask everyone who thinks or thought to donate to them - dont do it 111111.png 111111.png

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
Hello everyone, I would like to start with the fact that English is not my native language and I am writing this through Google translator, so I apologize in advance for the broken language in this message. And first of all, I would like to appeal to all those who think to support these developers with money - in no case do this. This project is too similar to a scam, like Star Citizen, the developers of which only do what they pump money from their audience and make a couple of beautiful pictures for their discord channel in order to later attract new players to replace those who left and did not encourage them anymore idleness.
So that's what I came here with, I would like to show how the developers treat those who donate to them for the project, even if it's a one-time thing, but my opinion is that if you donated money, you gave it to the developers, which means you supported the project and all that follows , but not with these developers. Today something happened that many already know in their channel. Moderators and developers are only in public so nice and caring, but in private messages they don’t give a damn about you, they troll as they want, mock and touch the topic with their parents, because they have nothing to answer in your direction when you write that they are lazy, that they have servers from the 90s, to put it mildly. The fact that they roll out one update for more than a year of idleness and it is full of bugs, and it is impossible to access the online component of the project, because the developers, having a lot of money from Patreon, cannot buy a couple of servers from Amazon for the release of the update, which is all waited. That's funny. And when you say it to their face, they jam you, cancel you, ban you, and when you ask: "For what?" They write about your mother, touching your parents. And then they throw arrows, saying that you also insulted their parents, and when they have nothing to prove it, they just kick from the channel, completely removing your voice from those who gave them money for the life of the project. Isn't this hypocrisy? I ask everyone who thinks or thought to donate to them - dont do it View attachment 2440150 View attachment 2440150
why pasix always involves parents on every debate.. what a clown

XDX21

Jan 4, 2023
Wow, update is trash just as expected. Not even going to dl this, though owning game on steam. No gallery mode = fuck off.

Reactions: edhorren

MakotoTadzumi

Mar 5, 2023
why pasix always involves parents on every debate.. what a clown
honestly, I don’t know, I can only say one thing from myself - I was interested in this project, I did everything so that all my friends and friends of friends added this game to their wishlist in Steam and waited for its release, lived by the project, did what -no content for steam, which was also a success with a lot of views, only from me they had about 100-500 people who threw the game into what they wanted, at least. but then, when I said that they released a crooked update and that their servers were not prepared for the update, they simply banned me and, after a short dialogue with insults, they removed me from the channel, as if I had never existed.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So that's what I came here with, I would like to show how the developers treat those who donate to them for the project, even if it's a one-time thing, but my opinion is that if you donated money, you gave it to the developers, which means you supported the project and all that follows , but not with these developers. Today something happened that many already know in their channel. Moderators and developers are only in public so nice and caring, but in private messages they don’t give a damn about you, they troll as they want, mock and touch the topic with their parents, because they have nothing to answer in your direction when you write that they are lazy, that they have servers from the 90s, to put it mildly. The fact that they roll out one update for more than a year of idleness and it is full of bugs, and it is impossible to access the online component of the project, because the developers, having a lot of money from Patreon, cannot buy a couple of servers from Amazon for the release of the update, which is all waited. That's funny. And when you say it to their face, they jam you, cancel you, ban you, and when you ask: "For what?" They write about your mother, touching your parents. And then they throw arrows, saying that you also insulted their parents, and when they have nothing to prove it, they just kick from the channel, completely removing your voice from those who gave them money for the life of the project. Isn't this hypocrisy? I ask everyone who thinks or thought to donate to them - dont do it View attachment 2440150 View attachment 2440150
I think you need to learn more English because while bringing mother topic was of poor taste he was not insulting you or your parents but rather implying that you were insulting others (which we can't clarify if you did)

Apr 22, 2018

I got muted too by criticizing the game and the development of it which by the way many of the people in chat agreed with.

I got muted for "Upriling Behavior"

These clowns can't run a fucking dev team properly and release on proper dates and they expect people to not complain?

Pasix protects the dev's ears from actual feedback from paying patrons thats why nothing changes.
They still deliver late on launch dates , they still dont communicate properly and they still dont listen to feedback.

I hope someone cracks their new Denuvo bullshit so their game never makes money from their online features bullshit locking people that funded their game from existing content already in the game's files.

MakotoTadzumi

Mar 5, 2023
I got muted too by criticizing the game and the development of it which by the way many of the people in chat agreed with.

I got muted for "Upriling Behavior"

These clowns can't run a fucking dev team properly and release on proper dates and they expect people to not complain?

Pasix protects the dev's ears from actual feedback from paying patrons thats why nothing changes.
They still deliver late on launch dates , they still dont communicate properly and they still dont listen to feedback.

I hope someone cracks their new Denuvo bullshit so their game never makes money from their online features bullshit locking people that funded their game from existing content already in the game's files.
I could not even imagine that there are many people like me. somehow even sorry now that I gave them my money. I could buy something useful with them.

XDX21

Jan 4, 2023
They could literally develop only gallery mode and release new content in forms of dlc and if they wanted to be on steam instead of dlsite so badly they could develop simple rougelite game based on cards like they planed in early stages of creating the game and they would be kings of interactive h. But no, let's make shit harem mode so we can do group fap if server miraculously doesn't fuck up. They could even say fuck off to all third party sites and stay on patreon.

Reactions: edhorren

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
So I was waiting for the update to drop to make sure everything was still accurate with this, but for those disappointed and who want a refund here are some concrete steps to follow to get your money back.

If you've payed through a method such as a credit card or paypal, you will be able to go through the chargeback process to retrieve your funds. Don't worry too much, this type of no refunds policy Helius and the team have is a textbook example of why the service exists and why steam eventually started offering refunds. You can do this on anything payed within that last 90-120 days based on your provider, but you can also call and ask if they can file one anyway, things like a volume of requests can affect this

Your first step is to open a support ticket in their discord, and save a screen cap in case your ticket is just later closed with no response. You are supposed to give the merchant a couple weeks to process the ticket, but go ahead and file the chargeback with your payment provider within 5-7 days of the support ticket since the time can run concurrently as you can close your chargeback anytime. (Note do not accept any partial refunds Helius and crew choose to offer, or that'll constitute you being satisfied with that and this will not be an option. All or nothing in my advice.)

For your first filing here you just need to give your payment provider a brief bit of info on what you had an issue with, what you found misleading. I'll expand on these more in a sec, but generally "it can't run on my pc evn though I meet the specs" or "key detail was left out that would've had me not buy this" are good for both. Don't be shy about mentioning it's an adult product, but don't go into explicit detail, the people either talking to you or reading this are at work, keep it sfw. This will go off to Patreon/Helius, who can choose to let it go through, or respond and contest.

When they contest, you'll have to send a more detailed document to your payment provider on exactly why you want your money back here. In this document, start with detailing your open support ticket from above. Just include a few screen caps of it in a word doc showing they haven't refunded you yet. Then detail why you want a refund in the first place. You'll know this better than me, but a few to start with that are very likely to go through are:

• Your system meets minimum specs but can't run it (Denuvo hurts on this. It ran bad before)
  • The various points of sale were unclear as to exactly how this game would be (Steam and Patreon both still have a ton of out of date info, it'll be a surprise to many about the freemium always online gacha fest this became.)
  • Things like how limiting the sanity system are weren't expanded on up front and you simply don't like it.
  • Things missing Helius otherwise implied or baited would be coming around the time of your pledge (Gala, UE5 in the past a bit, single player like campaign/battle drill. Hell use that old Karen's Prison cross over event helius made up if you want)
  • Things that were cancelled but aren't being communicated properly (Campaign for example.)
  • The quality just doesn't match what you'd expect (It's really not groundbreaking anymore like it was years ago.)
There's a ton more for you to use, just make sure you're clear and polite in your writing, and include a few sfw screen shots ideally from the points of sale like steam and Patreon front page if possible, but you can use old discord statements too.

Once that's submitted it's out of your hands, but you'll likely get the chargeback to go through. This will get easier too depending on the amount that go through as payment providers track that as a measure of trustworthiness on a merchant.

If anyone wants to pm me experiences/and or images of their refund convos I can make a post of what to expect coming from the Helius side of things.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So it is confirmed to have Denuvo ? Damn Helius must really hate pirates if it has because even he should know it is not cost efficient. (or he has delusion that mach the level of his lies).
Online games don't really need Denuvo either because they can move enough stuff to server that it becomes very hard to emulate it. For example animations could be stored server as those are small files and only shared with client as needed.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes