3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Foost

May 16, 2020
Considering what day and age we live in...Maybe we can somehow boycote PH so they stop beeing fucking greedy pigs? Or nuh?
Most likely nuh, they still have too many simps who will pay monthly for nothing ; even if there is no reason to do it, they still get the steam build if they stop paying. And even those who write angry annoyed paragraphs on their patreon end up with " I dropped my subscription to minimum". And who knows how many people have their monthly setup and just forgot about it.

Btw the servers are apparently still down for "maintenance", going into second day now, who could've expected this.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Most likely nuh, they still have too many simps who will pay monthly for nothing ; even if there is no reason to do it, they still get the steam build if they stop paying. And even those who write angry annoyed paragraphs on their patreon end up with " I dropped my subscription to minimum". And who knows how many people have their monthly setup and just forgot about it.

Btw the servers are apparently still down for "maintenance", going into second day now, who could've expected this.
Not only that but they have a constant influx of new subs from Patreon and Steam (where users are redirected to their Patreon to pay for beta access).

Since the devs control all information, including user posts, on both platforms they're pretty much set so long as they don't actually start Early Access. At that point they won't be able to control reviews on Steam.

Reactions: Lolkakok

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Update from Pasix:
So i'll start off by noting I haven't been able to poke Helius today, so my announcement might not get off as strong as I would have preferred. That said, let's go.

I've had a most excellent chat with Helius a couple days ago and through it we set some new changes moving forward.

- Miya and I, together with the team manager overlooking the devs, have a new dedicated channel to and fro Helius which will act as our hotline to him. The intention is much faster response time and clearer understanding of what's happening in the backend. Since Miya's timezone and timeschedule near-perfectly weaves into mine, we should have covered most of every day.
- I've picked a bit at Helius' roles within the project; he's someone who pretty much burdens everything on himself and quickly swoops in to fix other people's mistakes. This means that he's both overburdening himself, and is pretty much everywhere at the same time, explaining his chaotic and erratic behaviour. I'll be looking to continue picking this apart and helping him reorganise hierarchy and structure as to make him more available without detracting from quality.
- We'll be looking at reorganising the dev logs, both on Patreon and here, to also accompany more of the failures encountered in the project and to offer the transparency we've all been fighting for for so long. The intention is to start talking about what's happening, even if it's not finished, which I am certain most of you are also interested in.

Now for something most of you won't like; online is not going to go. It's here to stay and it will stay.

BUT

And this is the point where I really dislike not having been able to chat with Helius today:

Helius has - a while back, already - redecided on splitting a SFW campaign from harem mode, in favour of your apprehension to it. We've been shown some concept videos, and we're looking at a NSFW campaign again, possibly integrated with harem mode.
Sadly, as said, I do not have more details on this just yet, and Helius is still planning this out, so I will ask you to not take this as true hard cold fact just yet, until Helius himself says something about it.

Additionally to this, I've vouched for something of a roadmap of sorts so everyone knows more clearly what's up and what's going to be done. Helius had an understandable hesistance because he could not guarantee any dates on it, so we'll most likely conduct a "What's being made now, what's going to happen next, etc" kind of scheme.

Note for all of these changes, we'll most likely only start seeing active change and active usage after the servers run stable and most of the bugs have been squashed. As of right now, Helius and co is still working around the clock fixing bugs left and right.

Lastly, I've suggested to restart and take over polls, as to again give you folks a chance to make your voices heard. We've until now made use of
suggestions
to get ideas across to Helius, but we've never been able to give any feedback on the decisions made from those. I hope that polls will be able to give you that feedback in some sense, whilst also being given options.

How I will conduct these, I am not entirely certain yet, I will discuss this as it comes. That said, if you like that idea, please leave me a thumbs up on this message, so I have some clue what you folks think. If you disagree, give it a thumbs down.

Thanks for your continued patience, folks.
Pasix
Full on damage control mode and now campaign is back... again? Apparently they have concept art so were they lying about stopping work on it, or are they lying now about having been working on it?

Seems like the usual BS and at this point I presume even the mods are just being suckered with concept art and mockups based on the "concept videos" comment. Wonder if it will work on the usual Patreon superfan types.

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Wasn't the campaign supposedly completed and ready for shipping at one point? And then they were supposedly working on maps for it?

Why are they now showing concept art and mockups of things that had been supposedly finished years ago? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question.

Also, lol at Helius acknowledging nobody wants the multiplayer bullshit and trying to bait people into throwing money at the project by dangling the singleplayer like a carrot and peddling pools that whose results he never gave a fuck about before. The release of this update must have been disastrous for him to backpedal like this.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Wasn't the campaign supposedly completed and ready for shipping at one point? And then they were supposedly working on maps for it?

Why are they now showing concept art and mockups of things that had been supposedly finished years ago? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question.

Also, lol at Helius acknowledging nobody wants the multiplayer bullshit and trying to bait people into throwing money at the project by dangling the singleplayer like a carrot and peddling pools that whose results he never gave a fuck about before. The release of this update must have been disastrous for him to backpedal like this.
You missed the best part.
and we're looking at a NSFW campaign again, possibly integrated with harem mode.
If they do continue the campaign there's a good chance it's going to be integrated with the online bullshit.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I have honestly lost track on the layers upon layers of scams this single fucking "game" has
Lets make a recap about the campaign:
1-Campaign is coming with scenes integrated in combat and its basically finished all the teasers are actually from the campaign!
2-Campaign is coming but the scenes are just unlockables like in Subverse but its basically finished
3-Campaign is coming but its just a SFW game and its separated from the online trash its still basically finished
4-Campaign is finished, is coming in December with the update
5-Campaign is not coming in December's update, it will be ready in the next patch in January with 2 more characters
6-Point 5 was just a fucking lie in its entirety lmao there isnt even a December update
7-Campaign was also a fucking lie lmao
8-Campaign was not a fucking lie lmao its almost finished and now its linked to the online trash
Okay what is it going to be next
I have probably missed a couple of supposed release dates here and there but its basically imposible to keep track

Last edited:

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Update from Pasix:

Full on damage control mode and now campaign is back... again? Apparently they have concept art so were they lying about stopping work on it, or are they lying now about having been working on it?

Seems like the usual BS and at this point I presume even the mods are just being suckered with concept art and mockups based on the "concept videos" comment. Wonder if it will work on the usual Patreon superfan types.
1678401536861.png

Seems like Pasix forgot the plot on them not taking the deal from a larger company with this post too.

Pro-tip: Don't mention you're fielding concept videos from someone when you're supposed to be independent and making everything in house, since that sure makes it sound like you sold off a large chunk of your IP to a larger company!

Aug 13, 2020
So, falling back on the good ole victimization card and more promises. To absoluyely no one's surprise. Watch the suckers fund another year of betrayed expectations.

Dec 22, 2018
I'm the same, buddy.
At this point, I'm just curious to see how this ship gonna sink.
I like to think that by keeping this thread alive and talking about it, we give those that google the game a chance to find this place or come here through other avenues.

For every person that browses this thread and reads up on the :poop:show it's one less patron for Helius and it bleeds the project over time.

Don't underestimate the power of grifting dollars from peoples pockets through passive means. If you don't believe me, look at star citizen! Now that you mention it..similar model too..online, pay for ships or grind hard as hell..scope creep..I think we found Helius mentor! :unsure:

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Don't underestimate the power of grifting dollars from peoples pockets through passive means. If you don't believe me, look at star citizen! Now that you mention it..similar model too..online, pay for ships or grind hard as hell..scope creep..I think we found Helius mentor! :unsure:
Also initially promising a single-player experience only to change the focus onto multiplayer during development.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Have they only worked on harem mod? Nothing new for the gallery:unsure:?
Gallery is confirmed dead, along with the campaign. But now they've reversed their stance on the campaign for the hundredth time...so maybe the gallery will come back. But I doubt it. All they care about is being able to monetize the online that no one wants. Priority one, always and forever.

• Sad
Reactions: F95phex and Vazont

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Gallery is confirmed dead, along with the campaign. But now they've reversed their stance on the campaign for the hundredth time...so maybe the gallery will come back. But I doubt it. All they care about is being able to monetize the online that no one wants. Priority one, always and forever.
I really dont understand what the fuck do they think they are going to monetize, do they really think there is going to be more than 5 people "playing" this in a year after release?

Reactions: Lolkakok and Vazont
Dec 22, 2018
Also initially promising a single-player experience only to change the focus onto multiplayer during development.
"Sir, we'll all be dogging Galatea this afternoon in the Erotes lobby. Would you like to join?"

"Where are you going sir? Why do you look so disgusted?"

Speaking of broken promises, ignoring polls and adding things nobody asked for..

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes