3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Lolkakok

Jan 5, 2022
The man the myth the legend

Everybody hold tf back, make room for the Galatea Dogger himself, surely he knows better than all the supporters and pirates gathered in this unholy ground.
Yeah,we here are just scum from lower internet and he is a greatest beeing here (because he supports PH blindly and he thinks it makes him better then us)

Foost

May 16, 2020
So their 24h server maintenance has been going on for 3 days now. No post on steam, no updates on patreon. And to "improve communication", they choose to go with the nsfw campaign carrot bullshit :ROFLMAO:. This is even more hilarious than posting random concept art for a year and calling it progress.

Meanwhile, their patreon numbers keep going up fast...

coolgy

Apr 19, 2018
I thought this was a pirate website. Almost forgot this wasn't Patreon with how entitled people can be.

When pirates want to parley... :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: DMNDCE

Erest

Sep 9, 2018
I thought this was a pirate website. Almost forgot this wasn't Patreon with how entitled people can be.

When pirates want to parley... :LOL:
Im sorry, but Im using this site to test or follow updates on games Im getting. Also Im former PH patron so Im not technically a free pirate as well. I can just simply download the game via Steam and play it boringly as it is. All I or we wanted a proper game that we shouldve get 1-2 years ago instead of nonsense shiet. But yeah keep calling us entitled (former paid) pirates cuz thats better than being total blind simps

Btw wheres your Galatea dogging?

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Colress I know you don't come here anymore but in case you still lurk, the other day you said you hated the rep you guys have for stifling negative discussion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now you have a situation where your community manager is picking fights with people who post negative comments, trying to egg them into an argument so he can ban them.
This is the exact behavior I and others pointed out you guys used to ban people back in the November release, and you're repeating it directly here. Years of the same shit.

The best Pasix can come up with to justify himself is that Omni doesn't take Pasix's words at face value, which lets be honest the discord announcements is a graveyard of failed promises made by Pasix himself. He doesn't have the credibility to be taken at face value.

It seems clear too Omni would actually have been banned/muted, except Pasix wasn't getting the reaction he wanted from the crowd and had to back down. Pasix was basically calling the dude out directly for just not helping the team with it's PR nightmare, which is not the communities job to manage.
Pasix is also blatantly full of shit when he's called out for name calling, something he regularly tells others to avoid.
So to try and ditch that rep, you wanna make Pasix apologize to Omni? And re-iterate it's fine to post criticism in the discord without the community manager trying to pick a fight? UniversalConquistador you can chime in too if you want.

I mean, I know you're not going to, but hence why you have that reputation.

Last edited:

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
View attachment 2455724
View attachment 2455756
View attachment 2455758

The main thing do not forget that we are toxic, not they...
I'm not trying to sling shit or say anyone's more toxic than the other. Just making the point that while they seem to hate the rep they've garnered for themselves, they're literally behaving identically to how they have years ago. Zero change, but they want everyone to acknowledge them for putting in some great effort when the reality is they just really didn't try at all to change.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Things must be pretty tuff when not even the usual suspects have any comeback other than feeble attempts at ad hominems.

There's still that other guy who used to write walls of text trying to justify anything Scamlius farted out, maybe he can save the day :Kappa:
The thread lost its spark now that Helius released an update. The discussion moved from whatever he is not working on game to whatever he is doing is worth the time/money he is given. It is just boring because in some form it always happen - devs not developing content you would like them to.

Even worse the discussion now is about mods being toxic - like nobody cares. Honestly most people don't care enough to go on discord/forum and express their discontent, they just move on. Only hard fans or haters engage with verbal charades with mods.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
The thread lost its spark now that Helius released an update. The discussion moved from whatever he is not working on game to whatever he is doing is worth the time/money he is given. It is just boring because in some form it always happen - devs not developing content you would like them to.

Even worse the discussion now is about mods being toxic - like nobody cares. Honestly most people don't care enough to go on discord/forum and express their discontent, they just move on. Only hard fans or haters engage with verbal charades with mods.
This thread is more active than ever since the update dropped because it's further evidence that Helius is incompetent and it's raising questions about what the hell they've even been doing. People are only dunking on that one mod because he's being a massive hypocrite, dude is threatening people for using emojis.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 2453668

Seems like Pasix forgot the plot on them not taking the deal from a larger company with this post too.

Pro-tip: Don't mention you're fielding concept videos from someone when you're supposed to be independent and making everything in house, since that sure makes it sound like you sold off a large chunk of your IP to a larger company!
I'm pretty sure that was intended as the mods having been shown some concept videos, but that still begs the question as to how the campaign has been so far along at so many different points over the years and yet... somehow they're back at it just being a concept?

It's so weird. It's almost like they were never working on it.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
This thread is more active than ever since the update dropped because it's further evidence that Helius is incompetent and it's raising questions about what the hell they've even been doing. People are only dunking on that one mod because he's being a massive hypocrite, dude is threatening people for using emojis.
I feel like most of the posts come from the usual people. The biggest problem for Helius was not whatever people consider him competent but whatever belive him that he is working on game or not. Honestly targeting the mod makes this thread look petty, much like some posts pointing out typos or wrong dates/numbers - nobody cares. Nobody cares if that mod is working on the project so none will defend him and none will go petition Helius to fire him.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
  • made an almost complete campaign
  • ripped the scenes out of it
  • made some more scenes
  • outfits and other shit
  • sick concept art, damn is this for real???
a fucking year later, raining money
  • campaign is gone sorry
  • f2p harem mode?? always online i guess
  • space pigs yolo
  • cracked almost immediately anyway
  • BATTLEPASSES MOTHER FUCKERS! but there's no battle or even gam- SHUT UP BITCH I'LL WHOOP YO' ASS
  • ah btw patrons don't get all the content no matter how much they pledged
another fucking year passes, raining money
  • den*vo (y)
  • online stays???
  • ah ye, "we've seen videos of nsfw campaign :geek:"
  • put back all the scenes into the campaign which is mostly done obviously..in UE5???
  • but the new scenes are so bound to harem mode they don't even work in galle- I'LL HAVE YOU FUCKED BY THE SPACE PIG MOTHERFUCKER BACK TO THE LIST
  • who's galateea? fluid physics? POV? VR? wtf are you even talking about we in the strip club sipping wine motherfucker you're drunk. Here come look at the new girl nobody fucking asked for, ain't she gorgeous?
  • ?
  • ?
  • how do I even fuck? Mf you see that guy over there? He's banging your girl and you can watch!
  • ?
  • profit, massively

kusax88

Jan 4, 2019
Yep, this is the sad state of a game we've had to put up with for awhile now. I had a little faith the rebuild would help but alas it never. Animations are still stiff with no life to them. Expressionless faces. Still unoptimized in space station. I hear its better on erotes nightclub. At this point I just chat for the lolz. Funnily enough ive said my faire bit of shit and started shit as well and ive never gotten any warnings XD.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I feel like most of the posts come from the usual people. The biggest problem for Helius was not whatever people consider him competent but whatever belive him that he is working on game or not. Honestly targeting the mod makes this thread look petty, much like some posts pointing out typos or wrong dates/numbers - nobody cares. Nobody cares if that mod is working on the project so none will defend him and none will go petition Helius to fire him.
There's seemingly no way to contact the actual game devs or Helius himself other than by going through the mods so that makes them the main target of all feedback and criticism by default. Obviously this is not a good system.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes