3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

NikkiMolly

Jun 21, 2019
not gonna happend bro... who tf want crack this game who use Denuvo
EMPRESS will, IF you give her enough mooney
Never gonna happen tho, no one's gonna donate to break this shit.
This particular thread is basically us raging over a game, that is never going to release, or for that matter - be in a playble state without grind and without a f*cking gacha. Falled Doll - abandoned, pretty sure this piece of work will be abandoned soon enough, or development will be stretched indefenetely.:poop:

Reactions: yessiyuri1

Zztoppp93

Dec 4, 2022
" Currently, the game is only a sex simulator, but it is expected to evolve to a full game with a single and multiplayer modes in 2022"

Is it still only a simulator or is there some story/adventure ?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There’s nothing delusional about them or any other patreon game. They are making BANK on words. It’s the supporters that are delusional. People warned you guys and you didn’t listen
this a thousand times over.
in the software world, if the client is an idiot that demands a quality product and accepts broken meaningless crap, they get exactly broken meaningless crap.
If the fucking clients don't underline specificaly what they want and push back when they don't get it, who the fuck else is supposed to? Is the producer somehow supposed to NOT accept money for doing fuck-all? Because I think they should accept it happily.

Leo 1995

Sep 30, 2017
To be honest . i prefer the previous game over this anyway . at least there was a game loop there . run a brothel and unlock stuff with the money you make .

Reactions: MARK2580

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
EMPRESS will, IF you give her enough mooney
Never gonna happen tho, no one's gonna donate to break this shit.
This particular thread is basically us raging over a game, that is never going to release, or for that matter - be in a playble state without grind and without a f*cking gacha. Falled Doll - abandoned, pretty sure this piece of work will be abandoned soon enough, or development will be stretched indefenetely.:poop:
Even if someone donates enough money to them, you don't crack an ongoing project as it can easily be fixed in the next update and you'll just be back to square one again.

Especially if they were willing to add Denuvo in the first place.

There’s nothing delusional about them or any other patreon game. They are making BANK on words. It’s the supporters that are delusional. People warned you guys and you didn’t listen
Expect the supporters doesn't really care about any opinion from here, so you are only warning the guys here.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How does this work? do i have the demo downloaded then copy the root and try to crack it with the download available here???
Non-Vr Harem Cracked downloads are links to the full game, you don't need anything else.
Just run it using KiritoMod049.exe in Paralogue/Binaries/Win64
A CMD black window will pop up so don't be scared, that's the server emulator console afaik.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey I just noticed that as it runs, the kirito version takes up space on C drive until it's completely full. I'm assuming they are some sort of temp files because the space is freed when I close the game.
After running for like 20 min:
1682846010327.png
After closing it:
1682846049133.png
It's not constant btw, right after starting the game it was only at 7.41 GB free

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
HardcoreCuddler
If your swap file is located on disk C, it is completely normal behavior.
It is, but this is the only program that I can't run for more than an hour without my PC filling up.

Everything else is fine, and I use video editing software with upwards of 50GB of loaded videos loaded in one project, let alone that 16GB of RAM should make my PC not even need the page file EVER for anything besides virtual memory stuffs, so I doubt this is an issue caused by my setup.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes