3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Also no matter where I look, I can't find anything beyond v0.4.9. Is there no cracks/ leaks for the reccent versions?
Denuvo was implemented after 0.4.9, so no crack is out.
I think someone posted a google drive link with the game files, but it would be pointless unless you have a serial or could crack it.

Reactions: BarnMTB

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft is a full 3D game made with the Unreal Engine, with desktop and virtual reality supports. It features women and female androids being fucked by various alien monsters and human males in a decerebrate state (called dreamers). Currently, the game is only a sex simulator, but it is expected to evolve to a full game with a single and multiplayer modes in 2022.
1687523651165.png

May 25, 2017
Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft is a 3D honeypot for braindead whales made with the Unreal Engine, with hobbled together desktop and virtual reality supports. It features women and female androids being fucked by various alien monsters and human males in a decerebrate state (called dreamers) that you can only unlock with microtransactions. Currently, the game is only a sex simulator and will most likely remain that way, but it has been false promised to evolve to a full game with a single and multiplayer modes in 2022(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA).
Fixed it for you

BigChonkems

Nov 8, 2021
Coolguy is likely either Helius or one of the discord mods as they only ever comment here and do so to defend the game or spread some absolute bs about how good it is. This is the same guy that denied that Galtea was meant to be a loli and was bragging about how he was going to be raw dogging her soon™ over a year ago.
Wouldn't surprise me if it's Helius, he's got alts on EVERYTHING. he told me to kill myself one time when I asked why the textures looked like shit, lmao.

nico_by

Jun 23, 2022
hi. can someone help with it?
<<low level fatal error [file:unknown] [line:5089] corrupted index in pak file (SHA hash mismatch).>>

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Wow, they're going to listen to the community via a honest poll on their ideas?

Because that went mega well with the 5 minute discord only "community has spoken" wipe poll.
I've seen this tactic used by another developer except they actually listened the result but they acted like 10 or so people who were active on discord during the poll were representing their entire playerbase on steam. I think it was rigged all along but obviously I cannot prove it since I'm not using discord. Something similar may be happening here.

Reactions: BarnMTB

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
I've seen this tactic used by another developer except they actually listened the result but they acted like 10 or so people who were active on discord during the poll were representing their entire playerbase on steam. I think it was rigged all along but obviously I cannot prove it since I'm not using discord. Something similar may be happening here.
I don't think Helius needs to do anything that clever given that they've banned just about anybody who even thinks about saying anything negative from their discord or steam. He just needs to make it look like he's doing something, anything, so that new users who come across it ignore any red flags and end up paying for subs.

What they had before was a project that was clearly dead with users posting clear warnings to stay away everywhere. Now he's sprucing it up a bit with a deep cleanse of negative posts, a few minor patches with heavily padded changelogs, a post about a "major feature" being worked on etc.

If they just read Steam or Patreon 99% of new users won't know VR is a feature that was already in the game years ago, that the game is going F2P, that it's multiplayer only, that they just had a 14 month hiatus followed by a patch that didn't work for well over a month or even that it's not a "roguelike strategy game featuring squad tactics and deck building"...

So long as Helius can keep all of that shit buried he can perhaps drag this out a little longer whilst he pretends to be working on VR for the next 6-12 months. Fortunately it doesn't seem to be working that well. Subs are still down by ~800 since last month so churn rate is massively negative even with Helius trying to turn things around.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
People on the team have mentioned that most of the complaints they get are about online being bad or broken. They always reply with a calculated PR response about trying to do better while doubling down on online being necessary because reasons. They very publicly don't care about what the playerbase thinks.

Nivlac5667

Apr 29, 2020
Hello, can someone tell me how to install and run the game (cracked 0.4.9 version)? I'm not sure where to start and I'm unable to find a guide here. Sorry, I'm not really tech savvy. Thank you very much in advance.

Zalasandre

Dec 23, 2017
Hello, can someone tell me how to install and run the game (cracked 0.4.9 version)? I'm not sure where to start and I'm unable to find a guide here. Sorry, I'm not really tech savvy. Thank you very much in advance.
Just do the last step of the ""guide"" :

• Start with Launch.bat or Paralogue\Binaries\Win64\KiritoMod049.exe

The main post should be edited, the instructions are fcking unclear.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes