3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
do u know how can i filter search results by date?or order them by it?
There is an "order by" section in the advanced ssearch page, at the bottom.
guys hey sorry weird question but like do girls that look like Alet exist irl?
Never seen one quite like alet, but I've seen similar on the internet I guess. It's pretty rare to get a girl with massive chonkers that isn't at least solid-built, if not fat, because fat tends to build in other places and not on the boobs for some stupid reason

• Red Heart
Reactions: BarnMTB and por12

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Does the steam/pateron version have content not available in the 049 cracked version? New girls/monsters/poses?

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
I wasnt sure if they were still adding content but in a way the forum wasnt able to crack. So im still not sure. Thanks.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
I wasnt sure if they were still adding content but in a way the forum wasnt able to crack. So im still not sure. Thanks.
It has a new character, a new map and a few new animations. It also has some things removed compared to 0.4.9 like there's no VR, some of the better animations have been removed and the graphics look a bit worse (although performance has improved).

Overall I'd go with the cracked 0.4.9 version if you have the choice. The additions are minimal and honestly even with the in game currency you get from a $36 sub the grind to unlock anything in the new build is insane.

Reactions: BarnMTB

saiemp

Apr 2, 2018
There is a store, and all the other crap you'd expect in a F2P, but it's aggressive monetization in the sense of just being dumb rather than anything functional. It's like watching a child draw a picture of a house. It vaguely conforms to the correct shape and the subject is identifiable yet all the proportions are wrong, nothing is quite functional and they've drooled all over the page in one of the corners.

You can see the effect of this in the . There are quite a few players with access to the closed beta, as evidenced by the 1.5k peak from a few years ago, and yet average online users rapidly dropped to tens of players within a few weeks after the latest patch. It's averaging ~50 online at the moment and still trending downward.

You can't build a F2P with that kind of player churn. There's no core gameplay loop to keep people playing, the grind is tedious and even the lootboxes lack the kind of subtlety most F2Ps have with simulating near misses, artificial reward ratios etc. Even if I were on board with building a hyper-aggressively monetized F2P game... this is not the way to do it.

The most likely outcome of all this is that if Helius ever actually does launch this game it'll be dead within a year and the servers will get shut off. Especially since they somehow managed to mess up the design of the backend to the point where it can barely handle 300 concurrent players.
by the time he finish his "perfect game" everyone forget about it.. already stop giving money since last year.. promies so much i dont see it will be complete .. current updates is just meh tbh..

Reactions: BarnMTB

Soleily

Mar 1, 2023
No, it's not likely that anybody will even try until they have a worthwhile amount of content (if they ever have a worthwhile amount of content).
well i just found the raw 0.7.0 file,and someone say that they can play the game,i just dont know how to do that

adq2r1

Oct 19, 2018
anyone know how to edit the male and female ecstasy level either ingame or using Cheat Engine? I want to see all the orgasm animatons but doesn't want to set through all the build up, thanks for letting me know

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes