3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

vutaboss

Jul 2, 2018
So Helius just posted an image of the "new" pose thumbnails for the upcoming girl. And around half of them are clearly reskins of old animations that somehow disappeared from the game in patch 0.7.0 :poop:

You can happily continue using the cracked 0.4.9, you still won't be missing much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's really pathetic, the sad part is that in the Discord the Helius simps are defending this. "Well at least we get the poses added back hurr durr"

1695765949233.png

In one of the images he forgot to even overwrite Anya. It's like he's barely trying to hide it at this point. Scamlius strikes again!

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
It's really pathetic, the sad part is that in the Discord the Helius simps are defending this. "Well at least we get the poses added back hurr durr"

View attachment 2959486

In one of the images he forgot to even overwrite Anya. It's like he's barely trying to hide it at this point. Scamlius strikes again!
and elizabeth only got 1 lesbian scene.. what a shame,fuck that alien shit

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Does anyone know when the new version with the strip club harem will be released? This game hasn't been updated for so long, have they abandoned it?

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Very sad. I hope anyone crack and upload new version...
As somebody that owns this game I wouldn't be that sad about it, there's not much in the new version that isn't in the version here. The strip club is just a map and the pole dancing is just short non-interactive looped animations.

The game also has denuvo now and what little work the dev has done seems to have been around putting everything server side so it's unlikely it'll be cracked.

Reactions: Oberstein

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Man I wish we could cheat the Neo England Pound so we can purchase the whole new character and its battle pass level as a retaliation that we don't support this kind of business model. Now I don't think anyone have 150 Neo for the new character anymore.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Their post about VR being the next the on the update list and then that changing to add another character is fun:
BTW clothes animations don't match/double up. After update this is how the character loads in.
The character select screen animation while in game for this character is just her frozen.
2023-09-27 20_27_01-Greenshot.png
2023-09-27 20_27_35-Greenshot.png
2023-09-27 20_27_44-Greenshot.png 2023-09-27 20_29_09-Greenshot.png
I dont know how to get more NEP, but I'm pretty sure it's tied to your patreon donation total.
So I won't be able to post pictures of the new character beyond this.
It also looks like the new male character that they teased isn't available for the other characters, yet? I wasn't able to find new blueprints with him for the older 4 characters.
Apparently New Male Character : F6-Yq-HbwAAQk9u.jpg ( )

enshi

Mar 3, 2018
Man I wish we could cheat the Neo England Pound so we can purchase the whole new character and its battle pass level as a retaliation that we don't support this kind of business model. Now I don't think anyone have 150 Neo for the new character anymore.
Well you can, you just have to sign up on their patreon "captialist" tier for a good $95 a month :ROFLMAO:. You're not missing much anyways, no new scenes for the other girls, reused poses from the last build on elizabeth only and they removed rolling for xeno or human blueprints.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Well you can, you just have to sign up on their patreon "captialist" tier for a good $95 a month :ROFLMAO:. You're not missing much anyways, no new scenes for the other girls, reused poses from the last build on elizabeth only and they removed rolling for xeno or human blueprints.
Sadly yeah, but I will never sign up their patreon AGAIN. I already paid them 4 years straight and what I got is schieBe

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes