3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

ZuzuFodas

Oct 22, 2017
So sad how the game is now.. the models are so good, the developers not used generic body model which is GREAT PLUS for me because many indie devs always use the same generic body model doesn't matter which engine and the animations are really good. :(

Last games that have "unique body" and really good animations are Heros Journey, Succubus Cafe and Perfect Lover.... Fallen Doll would be just one more great game on my list but the devs fucked up...

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
So sad how the game is now.. the models are so good, the developers not used generic body model which is GREAT PLUS for me because many indie devs always use the same generic body model doesn't matter which engine and the animations are really good. :(

Last games that have "unique body" and really good animations are Heros Journey, Succubus Cafe and Perfect Lover.... Fallen Doll would be just one more great game on my list but the devs fucked up...
Let me add some for your list:
- VAM (community created content)
- Wildlife

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
Let me add some for your list:
- VAM (community created content)
- Wildlife
VAM does use generic body model. They have a single female model, but you can morph it to different shapes. It has some pretty real limitations, especially the face, because VAM uses such an old version of the models. VAM 2 should improve this immensely though, if the world doesn't reach the apocalypse VAMcitizen releases. It particularly struggles with facial expression and issues of low quality content, though once in a blue moon you might find a well customized character or scene.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
VAM does use generic body model. They have a single female model, but you can morph it to different shapes. It has some pretty real limitations, especially the face, because VAM uses such an old version of the models. VAM 2 should improve this immensely though, if the world doesn't reach the apocalypse VAMcitizen releases. It particularly struggles with facial expression and issues of low quality content, though once in a blue moon you might find a well customized character or scene.
I'm really hoping performance improves significantly with Vam 2. Performance is one of the main reasons I never really fiddle with Vam and just stick to looking at scenes mostly. Hope desktop controls improve as well.

Reactions: BobKilan

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
I'm really hoping performance improves significantly with Vam 2. Performance is one of the main reasons I never really fiddle with Vam and just stick to looking at scenes mostly. Hope desktop controls improve as well.
I doubt it will improve as much as it should, unfortunately, but it should be better at least.

Mesh is actually a shitty programmer and what makes matters worse is he actually refuses to hire more help because he wants to dominate control of the project and reap as much money as possible as he still charges while working on VAM2.

He actually had to abandon VAM (original) entirely and start from complete and total scratch because it was so fucked. Just the loading systems, alone, are enough to shame him so severely if it ever came out his real identity and he programmed such a disaster it could literally prevent him from getting a programming job for life. Easily one of the greatest programming fails this world has ever seen.

Worst part is, there isn't really a full ETA and the game could get stuck in bottleneck development at any time as he is actually learning while he develops VAM2 because he was so astoundingly ignorant he is having to completely massively overhaul his skills and knowledge (also a core reason he is doing it from scratch).

The good part is this means he ditches a fucked up base and doesn't reuse any of that disaster. The other good news is he becomes better, over time, and creates a better product (if the world doesn't legitimately meet the apocalypse first).

The bad part is his comments about the game's performance and future are a mix of good and extremely bad. He is still targeting 2-3 characters, basically max, at a time he says in Discord and believes achieving more isn't realistically possible despite many games feature far more complex physics and animated characters on screen than his goal is attempting (and it isn't a matter of his character vs other's "quality" issue, either... he is just ignorant). He also is quite upfront he expect to build only a certain base framework and then expects other even shittier programmers to make modules/extensions to add functionality, fix what he doesn't do or add, etc. for him which is going to create part of the clusterfuck that is VAM original.

Supposedly we will get another demo this year but I don't fully believe that because he also claimed he released a demo using the words "recently", when someone asked him in Discord like a week or two ago, and it was fucking years ago in 2022.

Speaking of performance, have you tried the new multi-threaded performance fix some random person made to fix his fucked game's performance (that he refuses to make official despite promoting it, himself, for some reason). It helps with the game's incredible CPU bottleneck and might make you have a better experience.

Reactions: Rawrat

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
I heard that the game Project Helius has version 0.8.0f with many new updates, I'm quite surprised that it doesn't have a cracked version.

1716829185938.png

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021
sorry I really confused with this game, is this game have action element or only H scene?
Only sex scenes.
The pirated version here has all you need, the main game on Patreon is barely functional. The new update has even more predatory practices, so keep your distance from that mess.
Enjoy the pirated version here for what it is, it's better for your wallet lad.
A lot of good games are coming to PC this year, no reason to waste your hard-earned Quids on this unoptimized animation viewer.

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
Only sex scenes.
The pirated version here has all you need, the main game on Patreon is barely functional. The new update has even more predatory practices, so keep your distance from that mess.
Enjoy the pirated version here for what it is, it's better for your wallet lad.
A lot of good games are coming to PC this year, no reason to waste your hard-earned Quids on this unoptimized animation viewer.
I know you want to believe the cracked version is better since most people here don't really have access to the paid version, but from my first hand experience the latest updates are way better in terms of optimization, graphic quality and sex scene variaties. I will give them the credit that they didn't waste the effort to update the game to unreal engine 5.

I'm not going to try to convince you though, just believe what you want to believe if that makes you happier.

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021
I know you want to believe the cracked version is better since most people here don't really have access to the paid version, but from my first hand experience the latest updates are way better in terms of optimization, graphic quality and sex scene variaties. I will give them the credit that they didn't waste the effort to update the game to unreal engine 5.

I'm not going to try to convince you though, just believe what you want to believe if that makes you happier.
I have access to the game lad, I just shared my opinion. All that unoptimized mess, and grindy as fuck is not worth the hassle in my humble opinion. Unlocking things takes too much time, the gacha and everything around it gives me a headache when all I want is to have a wank in peace.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes