3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Crown Royal

Jan 21, 2022
Have you played those games? No? Stfu then.
I've played insult order, and this game has better graphics without a doubt imo.

Insult Order has more options at the moment and (I think as I haven't bothered to finish it) is actually completed, while OL is still a work in progress. If this game actually gets finished, I think it's going to be pretty impressive. From a graphics/visual standpoint, I think this is one of the better games I've seen.

To be fair though, I've only played gallery mode so far. So if you're talking more about Harem mode, maybe it's different. I'm downloading the latest version right now, as the previous one I had didn't allow Harem mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarnMTB

marcraftyt

May 27, 2021
any way to add outfits and stuff into the game?
Edit: seems like the game stores owned outfits savedata as a number (atleast on ver 0.4.9 kiritomod), so if we get outfit numbers we should be able to just edit the savedata

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
If you think those two games look even remotely as good as OL you might need to stop fapping before you go completely blind lol
you think wild life looks worse than this??? lmao delusional

wild life at the very worst looks as good as this, but its most likely better in graphics department

Richarddick

Jul 23, 2017
How much time passed? 2?,3 years since the appearance of this fake horse thing?.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/878811_Hippokampoi.jpg

:HideThePain: -"its going to be on multiplayer".
Now there is an emulator for harem mode (multiplayer). Still no horse or any news about it.
Accept this guys, this was only a hype, fake-marketing move.

:HideThePain: -"its because it was censored".
Yeah right.. and dog-lizard thing fucking girls explicitly depicting bestiality or explicit rape is not a problem.
No wonder why the world works like it does.

They will do what all game developers do since a couple of years: add trivial stuff, make it look like "new content".
"Here, have new content; pink underwear. New version available!"

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How much time passed? 2?,3 years since the appearance of this fake horse thing?.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/878811_Hippokampoi.jpg

:HideThePain: -"its going to be on multiplayer".
Now there is an emulator for harem mode (multiplayer). Still no horse or any news about it.
Accept this guys, this was only a hype, fake-marketing move.

:HideThePain: -"its because it was censored".
Yeah right.. and dog-lizard thing fucking girls explicitly depicting bestiality or explicit rape is not a problem.
No wonder why the world works like it does.

They will do what all game developers do since a couple of years: add trivial stuff, make it look like "new content".
"Here, have new content; pink underwear. New version available!"
HOLY SHIT, PINK UNDERWEAR?! HAVE ALL OF MY MONEY!!! :KEK:

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
I think Paralogue has much better skin textures for sure, but when it comes to detail in other assets, Wild Life has the upper hand. AFAIK, AdeptusSteve has a larger team. I personally prefer Paralogue to WL or Illusion games but to each their own.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I think Paralogue has much better skin textures for sure, but when it comes to detail in other assets, Wild Life has the upper hand. AFAIK, AdeptusSteve has a larger team. I personally prefer Paralogue to WL or Illusion games but to each their own.
poor ethic of helius alone makes this game dead in waters, i refuse to support anyone trying some microtransaction shit in a h-game

gacha in a sex game?? gtfo here

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
Fallen Doll is the most impressive H-game in terms of visuals and animation, but there's a lack of customization. Illusion games still rule when it comes to customization.

Sep 3, 2019
poor ethic of helius alone makes this game dead in waters, i refuse to support anyone trying some microtransaction shit in a h-game

gacha in a sex game?? gtfo here
Even the successful Gran Turismo 7 get panned and review bombed by their own fans because of blatant microtransaction practices, especially in the recent v1.07 patch that slash ALL race earning by half, forcing the user to heavily grind for normal cars while makes special car practically unattainable. This create heavy backlash in Twitter and many racing forum, forcing even the venerable Kazunori Yamauchi to essentially "promised" to not make the user grind heavily. We will see if he can keep the words and reverse the race earning policy or its just his lip service to quell the backlash and outrage.

Well, if even the big AAA games like GT7 can get heavy backlash and review bombed (after the successful normal, no heavy microtransaction focus, launch), the chance of OL to launch successfully with heavy micro transaction elements is, practically, for all intent or purpose, zero. Add the devs incompetency on game optimization and bug infested gameplay that makes many user frustrated, well, the only way they can survive is just to hold OL forever in patreon, hoping the whales supporting them for years to come, just like Star Citizen.

May 17, 2021
what a useless game, 9GB for what ? walking arround, press E, do some sex scenes, see the ecstasy bar go high, press climax and nothing ... is there any kind of progress or sense ? looks like a bloated tech demo, or am i doing somehting wrong ? how is this meant to be played, i don't get it :rolleyes: ...
Unfortunately because of the poor quality of the "crack" the game can't be played the way you want it. All the fun stuff is missing. No daily quests, days of grinding for a costume, getting the animations you don't want from lootboxes. For those unfortunately you have to buy the game.

mysunnydoll

Jul 25, 2021
Unfortunately because of the poor quality of the "crack" the game can't be played the way you want it. All the fun stuff is missing. No daily quests, days of grinding for a costume, getting the animations you don't want from lootboxes. For those unfortunately you have to buy the game.
[/引用]
Hi, would like to know are there any updates on tasks and new positions now? The news on Twitter that I see is just demos of as barren content and sparse outfits as ever. They seem to have done nothing for the past few months, spent 2 years and just made a looper, I don't have any confidence in that team, the game seems to die at any moment. They get hundreds of thousands of dollars a month from crowdfunding, but what they do is not as expected, which is why I don't support them. I don't know if the future will be better.

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
think everyone needs to realize here that these guys track record is bad at best. previous "game" never finished didn't deliver on promises neither will this one. actual progress on this has been stagnant for over 2 years still nothing more than a glorified scene viewer that is also laggy/buffy/unstable AF. i subbed to em for a few months roughly 2 years ago but there are so much more better games out there with better development progress that are actually deserving of that patreon/subscribestar money.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
3dcg doesn't mean 3d game, in fact it is still 2d.
I've never seen an actual 3d rpgm or ren'py game. Majority of them are 2dcg non-animated vn's.
You can do the same things you do in fallen doll with succubus cafe, insult order, any illusion game, com3d2 or true facials. There's even Holy Knight Ricca which is a very good game imo. But it all depends on what you consider "good looking", if you mean realism you better buy a vr headset and play VaM(Virt a Mate). Also adult game industry isn't dominated by 3D games, if you sort games on this site by views you'll see first page is 2d games only, I didn't even see a 3d game there. In the future 3d games will be the king but right now all I see everywhere are vn's and rpgm games.
Thanks for pointing out those games especially Holy Knight Ricca and VaM. There are a lot of Japanese visual novels that aren't animated but they are really good. The problem is a lot of them never gets translated in English officially or by fan translations. I mostly like 2DCG games but recently I've been interested in 3DCG too. A few 2dcg games I love are Daily Lives of my countryside, Bones Tales The Manor, Sexnote, Academy 34, Crisis Point, Behind the Dune etc. I personally am not a fan of Summertime Saga.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes