4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The synopsis written here is wrong or rather feels like it was machine translated. The actual synopsis is correctly written on the Pastebin link I had provided before; more or less it was TL'ed well.
Here's the synopsis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is Deepl translated. As I don't speek Japanese and it wasnt translated before. If you see something like this. And have a better synopsis. Report the OP. And ask for a synopsis changed in the more information box, post the new synopsis there too.

zhrekbond

Jul 11, 2023
Why is it still on error even though I did the steps etc. Can anyone help sending a step-by-step process on how to install (with the japanese locale stuff) the game without the error popping out? Thank you guys :(

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Why is it still on error even though I did the steps etc. Can anyone help sending a step-by-step process on how to install (with the japanese locale stuff) the game without the error popping out? Thank you guys :(
how to change my system japanese local?
Just run the game by every time. If you have errors, then you need to add Japanese to keyboard layout or activate beta option 'Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support' in Windows.

Last edited:

Kingjack1505

Jun 2, 2020
Just run the game by every time. If you have errors, then you need to add Japanese to keyboard layout or activate beta option 'Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support' in Windows.
Man you are legend, the game is working.

Gumball48

Jun 19, 2020
[ QUOTE = "Truyeet, post: 11770516, membro: 4510246" ]
Tenho certeza que você pode usar o Kirikiroid para jogar no android. Basta baixar o arquivo base e executar o arquivo data.xp3. Não são necessários patches adicionais.
[ / QUOTE Você merece o mundo

johnbr

Sep 23, 2020
Por que ainda está com erro, embora eu tenha seguido as etapas, etc. Alguém pode ajudar enviando um processo passo a passo sobre como instalar (com a localidade japonesa) o jogo sem que o erro apareça? Obrigado pessoal:(
[/CITAR]
Tambem não estou conseguindo

zegor

Dec 8, 2017
Hi there, I'm the guy who made the request for this vn and now that it has a translation, I wanted to ask if anyone's interested in translating this Studio Pork vn. I made a request last year, but it's getting little to no recognition. It's kinda old, I know, but the art is still really good. If anyone's interested, here's a link to the thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-with-married-women-studio-pork-amber.134421/

zhrekbond

Jul 11, 2023
This worked wonders! Thank you man, huge help!

evilthedevil

Apr 23, 2019
Yes, in the end, the woman get pregnant with the MC.

There's only one ending (although there is a single choice in the game which allows her to film herself in front of an audience, and then she'll develop a fetish of being seen and penetrated by strangers in the park....).

After the end of the game, you unlock the after story where they all live under the same roof, the husband's daughter has grown up and become a teenager, the husband is sitting in front of the MC with the baby he had with the husband's wife, and the wife is on the side).

After this scene, they fuck again in another room, and that's the end of the story.

I'm not sure whether the husband has divorced her or whether they're all living together, but if I were in his shoes, I'd of course have filed for divorce, but I guess the couple are better off living on the husband's money and need him because their income isn't enough to live together.

The daughter seems to love her father, so the wife can't really abandon him.

What does the English version of the game say?

Having played the Japanese version with very little time to translate everything, there are some words and phrases I couldn't translate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes