4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
For Android:
Download the original game into Android.
Install this app to run the game (worked for me)

Reactions: Griffin407

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
You know, for being an NTR game this was incredibly wholesome. Except that last minute plot stuff in the 2nd Extra but hey she's an adult at that point :ROFLMAO:

Jun 21, 2019
Romance in japanese VNs are terrible... Ugh, it'smakes so cringe. Don't they feel embarrassed publishing VNs like this?

What's worse is that this isn't supposed to have romance since it lacks the tag. Yet I get a lovestruck fool of a protagonist who can only repeat "i have feelings for her" like some broken record.

Sorry for the rant...
Wait...so this game is not NETORI like the other ones?
I thought main protagonist is just some dude - who steals wife from husband, at least plot from his perspective...i liked that.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Wait...so this game is not NETORI like the other ones?
I thought main protagonist is just some dude - who steals wife from husband, at least plot from his perspective...i liked that.
I didnt play very far, but from what i can understand is Protagonist fell in love with her, and the wife apparently went to the same school and was in love with protagonist uncle, which made her fall in love with protagonist due to his similairty in looks to the uncle..... from what i can see, this is more a romance shit, rather than netori. Sure he steals the wife, but he steals her away in a romatic, cringy and boring way.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
I didnt play very far, but from what i can understand is Protagonist fell in love with her, and the wife apparently went to the same school and was in love with protagonist uncle, which made her fall in love with protagonist as well due to his similairty in looks to the uncle..... from what i can see, this is more a romance shit, rather than netori. Sure he steals the wife, but he steals her away in a romatic, cringy and boring way.

Reactions: freeboys40

evilthedevil

Apr 23, 2019
He what? He married the daughter? And the husband, why didn't she divorce him? ??? she took pity on him or they're after his salary since he has a better job than the two of them?
Maybe both? I think Japanese culture is different so they're more timid about this.
I think the couple still occasionally have sex too, the husband talk about his wife still want more kids in some dialogue.
MC and the wife never planned to make it public.

There are 2 part after story, after ending and 14 years later

- MC claim to see the wife as mother figure because his mother pass away since he were young
- So he treat couple like foster parent or something and get close to husband enough to be invited on family event.
- The family moved to bigger house due to more member, MC sometimes visit them.
- They still having affair and end up having 4 kids.
- The daughter love MC because of how close they are, MC love daughter partly bacause she resemble her mother.
- MC claim he genuinely love the daughter but the wife is number one
- The wife say it the same for her

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Maybe both? I think Japanese culture is different so they're more timid about this.
I think the couple still occasionally have sex too, the husband talk about his wife still want more kids in some dialogue.
MC and the wife never planned to make it public.

There are 2 part after story, after ending and 14 years later

- MC claim to see the wife as mother figure because his mother pass away since he were young
- So he treat couple like foster parent or something and get close to husband enough to be invited on family event.
- The family moved to bigger house due to more member, MC sometimes visit them.
- They still having affair and end up having 4 kids.
- The daughter love MC because of how close they are, MC love daughter partly bacause she resemble her mother.
- MC claim he genuinely love the daughter but the wife is number one
- The wife say it the same for her
You missed a bit from the 14 years later part. Also the first after story is seemingly from 7ish years after the ending since the wife has already given birth to 2 children of the MC and is about to get pregnant with the 3rd. Also on a side note on the last epilogue part it's mentioned the wife is over 50 now but she still looks very young.
-The wife is now pregnant with the 4th child from the MC it's also hinted at that they might make even more children.
-The MC + daughter are trying to have a child as well and it's hinted at that she will get pregnant soon.
-Because of noise complaints and risk of eviction MC + daughter moves in to live in the wife's house hinting at the MC getting to do a lot more cheating sex with the wife.

Qeb

Jun 5, 2022
You missed a bit from the 14 years later part. Also the first after story is seemingly from 7ish years after the ending since the wife has already given birth to 2 children of the MC and is about to get pregnant with the 3rd. Also on a side note on the last epilogue part it's mentioned the wife is over 50 now but she still looks very young.
-The wife is now pregnant with the 4th child from the MC it's also hinted at that they might make even more children.
-The MC + daughter are trying to have a child as well and it's hinted at that she will get pregnant soon.
-Because of noise complaints and risk of eviction MC + daughter moves in to live in the wife's house hinting at the MC getting to do a lot more cheating sex with the wife.
It was indeed a wholesome read, but I would have enjoyed more scenes featuring Ayano-san's wild fetish. That's my one and only complaint about it. I hope they do well with their next work, which appears to be in progress already

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
It was indeed a wholesome read, but I would have enjoyed more scenes featuring Ayano-san's wild fetish. That's my one and only complaint about it. I hope they do well with their next work, which appears to be in progress already
To be fair there was just so much text in this game that I skipped a lot of it. Also for some reason compared to many other NTR games it seemed to have a "wholesome" story as you mentioned since basically the wife seemed to have a high libido and was very unsatisfied sexually while the husband on the other hand seemed to have no libido at all but at the same time he wanted a lot of kids while also being blissfully unaware of everything and with that I mean the part that his wife was cheating with the neighbour/son-in-law but also that he was unaware that she was unhappy/unsatisfied. While the daughter also seemed very happy and the MC seemed to have the libido to satisfy two high libido women at once. The MC also spent a lot of time taking care of / spending time with his kids which in turn made him loved by the whole family. Though having them move in together would at least make me think it will eventually go to far and get the cheating discovered.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a story.... Well, if everyone's happy in the end, why not?

But it's hard, the mother who lets her daughter be fucked by her secret lover, and who continues to stay with her husband...

Do they explain why she doesn't get divorced? Does she still love her husband, or is it out of pity or fear of facing family and obligations? Or simply for the money, because her husband earns more than the lover?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
What a story.... Well, if everyone's happy in the end, why not?

But it's hard, the mother who lets her daughter be fucked by her secret lover, and who continues to stay with her husband...

Do they explain why she doesn't get divorced? Does she still love her husband, or is it out of pity or fear of facing family and obligations? Or simply for the money, because her husband earns more than the lover?
Well I didn't read everything but my understanding is that the wife loves her husband but he can't satisfy her sexually since he is both bad at sex / has low stamina and he's always tired from working so he always say's no even though the wife wants sex most of the time.

Then after she starts sleeping with the MC it does feel like they love one another but that neither of them wants to break up the family or hurt the husband / daughter. It's kinda unclear if she loves her husband anymore though I do believe she does it's just that as I've mentioned over and over he doesn't satisfy her sexually or even seem to try to do it. So the wife is pretty much happy with everything about her husband outside of the bedroom but she is seemingly a bit of a nympho so it's very important to her but the MC is there to fill this part for her.

There might also be some JP stuff that just goes over my head most of the time like for instance being labeled as a cheater / house wrecker is a very bad thing. Since for one if you are caught cheating then the part affected by the cheating in this case the husband can decide to sue either the MC or wife or both for a lot of money, also people are known to get fired from their jobs and ostracized if it becomes known. Which is why the cheating / NTR genre is so big in JP since it's something very forbidden and even illegal.

There is probably also the reason that neither the MC or the wife actually wants to hurt the husband or daughter, so while yeah their cheating and she's giving birth to the MC's kids everyone else is clueless about it and not getting hurt by it. Though this is all speculation on my part for the most part.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
This was pretty good, gotta be honest though, all their games characters are kind of the same, especially the women. The gyaru wife and boss lady are still the best.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes