4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Tarja321

Aug 11, 2022
Yes, in the end, the woman get pregnant with the MC.

There's only one ending (although there is a single choice in the game which allows her to film herself in front of an audience, and then she'll develop a fetish of being seen and penetrated by strangers in the park....).

After the end of the game, you unlock the after story where they all live under the same roof, the husband's daughter has grown up and become a teenager, the husband is sitting in front of the MC with the baby he had with the husband's wife, and the wife is on the side).

After this scene, they fuck again in another room, and that's the end of the story.

I'm not sure whether the husband has divorced her or whether they're all living together, but if I were in his shoes, I'd of course have filed for divorce, but I guess the couple are better off living on the husband's money and need him because their income isn't enough to live together.

The daughter seems to love her father, so the wife can't really abandon him.

What does the English version of the game say?

Having played the Japanese version with very little time to translate everything, there are some words and phrases I couldn't translate.
There is 1 more part to the ending after that. Go back to the main screen and there will be an option that says "after 14 years".
They move to a house and you marry Akane and are having child #4 with the mom but they still don't know it's you. After noise complaints from the neighbor you and her move in with the parents

Truyeet

Dec 29, 2021
There's no way to play this game on Android but, if you host your game through parsec app to mobile then you can play this game
Actually you can play this on android through Kirikiroid. All of Studio Pork games are playable the same way.

Qeb

Jun 5, 2022
i cant even start the game not even with local emulate it just gives me a syntax error
I assume that your folder name or file name is in gibberish. It's recommended to extract .zips in JAP locale as well, if you want to read VNs

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I assume that your folder name or file name is in gibberish. It's recommended to extract .zips in JAP locale as well, if you want to read VNs
Personally I don't need to use a Japanese locale to unpack the .zip file. But I use 7zip for that. Maybe another unzip program has problems with the .zip file. Another thing is that you always have to unzip the VN to a place OUTSIDE of the Program Files, Program Files(x86) and ProgramData folders. I use a separate Games folder for that. And lastly - Sometimes virus scanners wreck havoc on VN's (especially "cracked" ones). Make sure the folder you installed the VN is excluded in the virus scanner (even if it is temporally for security reasons).

This is the only advise I can give, apart from the advise a few posts earlier about using the Japanese Locale Emulator.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
sadly extrating in winrar with JAP local also didnt work sadge ;(

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
sadly extrating in winrar with JAP local also didnt work sadge ;(
And with 7zip? That's the one I use, and I had no problems unpacking. And no - I don't use Japanese locale to unzip...
By the way - 7zip is completely free, and integrates very well with file managers like Double Commander (Double Commander and Locale Emulator work very well togeher too)..

palomaro

Nov 21, 2021
Hello, love the style of this game and I've been trying to open it for hours now. I've changed the system locale, used locale emulator, tried to change all the configuration that people have suggested on this thread, but I still cannot play the game.
I'm running on Windows Parallel on a MacBook and this is the error message that I receive.
Can somebody help?

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes