Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
maybe this link as a replacement?

or

Or do you think this is his website now?
Not really Website. But will add it as Itch.io. I googled for website dunno why the Itch didn't show up. Thanks for the notice.

Reactions: Satyrsfaction

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I've played the Japanese version of the game, and I have to say that I loved the design, but would have preferred an uncensored version, hoping that a Chinese and foreign publisher would depixelize the censored parts of the Japanese version.

I don't like NTR in general, but this one is an exception.

It seems that there are two possible endings, and there's also the possibility of seeing what happens after the game ends.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Is there a good pregnancy ends where she ends up with the MC?
Yes, in the end, the woman get pregnant with the MC.

There's only one ending (although there is a single choice in the game which allows her to film herself in front of an audience, and then she'll develop a fetish of being seen and penetrated by strangers in the park....).

After the end of the game, you unlock the after story where they all live under the same roof, the husband's daughter has grown up and become a teenager, the husband is sitting in front of the MC with the baby he had with the husband's wife, and the wife is on the side).

After this scene, they fuck again in another room, and that's the end of the story.

I'm not sure whether the husband has divorced her or whether they're all living together, but if I were in his shoes, I'd of course have filed for divorce, but I guess the couple are better off living on the husband's money and need him because their income isn't enough to live together.

The daughter seems to love her father, so the wife can't really abandon him.

What does the English version of the game say?

Having played the Japanese version with very little time to translate everything, there are some words and phrases I couldn't translate.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
doesnt seem to work with local emulate running in japanese for me ...
It's not a rare problem and only with games from this studio on win 10 after some old update (I guess). You can try to enable the beta option in the Windows settings 'Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support' in All Settings -> Time & Language -> Language -> "Administrative Language Settings"-> Change System Language -> Enable the beta option and save.
After restarting the system, you will still need to use LE, but the problem may be solved (it worked for me).

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
I generally don't like NTR games that force me to play the female perspective earlier than I want to; I prefer to play the male perspective first to build up the mystery and tension before switching to the female side to find out what actually happened. However, the art here is so good that I'm willing to give it a shot.

I'm going in boys!
This is Netori, not Netorare. Also, it's a Studio Pork game. Their games are always light in tone and their narratives rarely dwell on the negative emotions that come with infidelity. Usually the games will explicitly or implicitly endorse the male MC fucking the wife

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
How to bang a hot wife irl, asking serious question!
If you're seriously asking, try to get in touch with people/couples who are willing to experiment. Swingers/Sex clubs/ cuckolds etc are all things that exist in reality, albeit it isn't the most common thing in the world. I wouldn't recommend trying to start an affair.

Reactions: Amarinth12

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
The best Studio Pork game wasn't even a Studio Pork game, they just did the art for it.

Mature Quest 2 never ever.
where could i download this game from? i've searched the forum for a bit but found no trace of it.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Ah shit dude, love me some Studio Pork. Netori is the kind of NTR i can get behind.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes