Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
This is considered to be a completed game?
I've seen Betas better than this.

The game is partially 3D. The environment is 3D. The monsters and people might be 3D, but the MC is definately some sort of 2D/2.5D made to give the illusion of being 3D.
No villager or monster is artistically finished, they're all just these brown blobs.
The controls are sub-par. These is no camera control, which is clearly the dev's way of hiding the fact that the MC has not been made with 3D graphics.
You have no way of defending yourself. You just lose the battles if you try.
Finding a safe place to sleep is next to impossible. Everyone wants to rape the MC.
Typical retarded dialogue you can expect from most Japanese games where they narrate every unnecessary thing.
There is zero sense for a passage of time. The game just tells you this things sperm fertilized an egg or implanted itself for each source, which biologically doesn't make sense. Once one implantation is made, the cervix closes to block out all other sperm.

The game is little more than a handful of regions and the only thing that ever happens is the MC gets raped. There is no plot. It's just "here is a place, the MC gets raped. Enjoy." That's it.
Fucking lazy ass dev, IMO.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I have the error foundet it give 2 ordner whit this data.

Only the question is because he didn't say where which is right ^^

if you put them in both, it's broken.

This version is broken.

The link of the game is broken version.

Error foundet it the uncesor Patch is a fake make you save data broken and the game work not more!

Dell this Data and the game work.

Last edited:

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
I have the error foundet it give 2 ordner whit this data.

Only the question is because he didn't say where which is right ^^

if you put them in both, it's broken.

This version is broken.

The link of the game is broken version.

Error foundet it the uncesor Patch is a fake make you save data broken and the game work not more!
All link?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017

So in order for it to work, it must be in both folders +
There must be no necessary savegame that leads to crash when starting the game.

Windows 7

Dell the ordner for you use the decensur.

Reactions: jackassik1

Guts1000

Jun 17, 2018

So in order for it to work, it must be in both folders +
There must be no necessary savegame that leads to crash when starting the game.

Windows 7

Dell the ordner for you use the decensur.

it is the savedata.csv . Every time i´m dell it the game run`s . But after i close it , it creaty a new savedata.csv .And the game craches .

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Well can it be this game is only for mobile? Cause if i have try it on my Laptop and Pc it have dont work. I couldnt move my MC. So help?

manani

Dec 20, 2017
The hell? There is not even walk animation for main character. What a joke. It doesn't run well, makes little sense and it looks quite awful. I got raped almost right away and I don't even know why it happened. It got the princess pregnant and then she soon started menstruating. Lovely to include detailed cycle and then make absolute joke out of it.
Combat, if you'd dare to call it that way, is pitiful as well.
No thanks, I actually prefer my games to be somewhat competent as games.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
The hell? There is not even walk animation for main character. What a joke. It doesn't run well, makes little sense and it looks quite awful. I got raped almost right away and I don't even know why it happened. It got the princess pregnant and then she soon started menstruating. Lovely to include detailed cycle and then make absolute joke out of it.
Combat, if you'd dare to call it that way, is pitiful as well.
No thanks, I actually prefer my games to be somewhat competent as games.
Well igot not raped i cant only move my MC in this game idk why

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Ok you have right the uncensor make the save system broken :/

So stay away from the one who apparently destroyed some data because of the bucket and there was also old game

So stay away from the broken decensor !!!

• Haha
Reactions: OhneHoffnung

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
This uncensor patch of yours completely breaks the game. You can't get past intro because entire screen and interface is BLANK. Launch the fucking game and try to start new campaign. Good luck.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Ok you have right the uncensor make the save system broken :/

So stay away from the one who apparently destroyed some data because of the bucket and there was also old game

So stay away from the broken decensor !!!
but bow to play the game if i can not move my Main Character around? or is that only really for mobile or phone?

2.80 star(s) 20 Votes