Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes
Apr 8, 2018
full gallery in an corner of the town, you will know it by the blue glow it has, approach the cot and select "delusion"

nah this is still a better thought out game then crap souls
Funny you should say that because I've never played a dark souls in my life

Apr 8, 2018
I guess the title is definitely a hint but how much does pregnancy/birthing play a role in the game? Would a fan of rape/corruption but someone who dislikes pregnancy/birthing scenes be able to navigate this game nicely? Or is it pretty much all pregnancy/birthing?
You can pretty much turn off pregnancy ingame you uncheck it on the menu. *I think* you can even change the values of probability from an ini called "pregnancy.ini" in the game folder. If you're a fan of rape then this game is for you since literally almost any or maybe even any action you do you get raped for it I paid the inn to stay? get raped. trying to protect myself against a molester? molester calls guard and guard rapes.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Funny you should say that because I've never played a dark souls in my life
don't even try it then and if you want, just go for code vein as its just DS made by competent dev and the Pc version isn't just the console ver strapped to an emulator and sold for 60$

Apr 8, 2018
don't even try it then and if you want, just go for code vein as its just DS made by competent dev and the Pc version isn't just the console ver strapped to an emulator and sold for 60$
Okay, I'll make sure to do that thanks for the insight.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Okay, I'll make sure to do that thanks for the insight.
Dark Souls works perfectly now since the only version you can even buy anymore is the updated version with DLC included. Code Vein is a dark souls clone but if they replaced all of the Competent level design with a anime character creator (and all the DLC was reskins).

Last edited:

Licacelmare

May 16, 2017
Did anyone complete the wolf kill quest, I'm on 19/20 but that one can't figure the conditions, Guessing is full "HP" bar and armored but something else I'm missing.

Apr 8, 2018
Dark Souls works perfectly now since the only version you can even buy anymore is the updated version with DLC included. Code Vein is a dark souls clone but if they replaced all of the Competent level design with a anime character creator (and all the DLC was reskins).
Hmmm I see. Might pirate both to take it out for a test drive or maybe play demos if available on steam didn't expect to ponder about the "souls like" genre in a forum like this but cool.

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
Ok i get that in a lot of hentai games everything is trying to rape you anyway, but its like they knew you wouldn't be able to get a grasp on things or do much of anything because you're frankly spending more time getting raped and trying to get by then actually doing the quests. Which is why they just added all the scenes at the start anyway. And for anyone who actually managed to power through and beat this game is the ending even worth it?

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and assume it's something along the lines of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or something like that.

croPath

May 10, 2017
sure sure "updated" that only changed 1 menu thing and didn't change anything else, infact with M+K the rebastard edition is even more broken as parry doesn't even work for some people and thats one top of all the other issues the PC version had its no wonder there is 9000 mods trying to address various bugs or to properly implement mouse and keyboard

• Angry
Reactions: Sync

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
So does anyone know where the lost ring is? I looked around the village and nothing is on the ground to be found.

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes